Merry Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Merry Christmas people! May next year be better than this one :)

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Merry Christmas everyone

@Indie
    Lucky you you get to celebrate Christmas twice 😀😀😀

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I used to like it but now I find it incredibly boring and cheesy. The faux positivity, the overindulgence, the mini pizza leftovers that you have to eat the next day, the boring family gatherings and generic small talk, the fat uncle disguising as Santa, the kids crying because they're scared of Santa... (ugh can't stand kids)

I even muted the company's Whatsapp group so that I don't get to see another cringe-worthy Christmas GIF greeting card.
    Who wants to see his coworkers and their children dressed in silly Christmas jumpers? One guy just sent a picture on the group of him and his family wearing elf pajamas. Felt like punching him in the face.
    You're right my dear: these things don't have much to do with Christmas.

Now imagine that the all-powerful creator of the universe took the form of an infant to live among those annoying and overindulgent humans, knowing they would kill him in the end, and you'll have the answer to your question..."what is love?"

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Merry Christmas to all

Double Merry Christmas to those of you who caved and now use "Happy Holidays" instead.
    I actually used the bonnes fêtes de fin d'année (French pc term) on a distant Jewish relative to wish him a happy Hanukkah and he was just excited someone remembered to send him well wishes :p

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I actually used the bonnes fêtes de fin d'année (French pc term) on a distant Jewish relative to wish him a happy Hanukkah and he was just excited someone remembered to send him well wishes :p
    The French are so miserable, even in their choice of PC words :)

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    We actually only celebrate on the 24th/25th :)
    Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 and Happy new year 🎈🎊🎆
    My Princess 👸 Lady
    Your biggest gift 💝 was your Inspiration to make this Forum better more balanced and more peaceful and productive
    ❤😍😘👠👸
    May Jesus and Mary Bless You

Last edited:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    i found @Dark Angel on a shelf during my last minute. christmas shopping

View attachment 16456

may your bellies be filled with turkey and wine and your cholesterol levels soar to new heights, and for those who attend mass go to the midnight ceremony because who’s got the energy to wake up at 9 and get dressed!

merry christmas y’all
    she's a well known usurper, she dragged our fame into the mud. the matter has been settled though, luckily for me we do not resort to the lengthy course of earthly courts. she is no more. euh, i mean she is no longer a problem, the matter has been resolved.

and on that note..

Merry Christmas to all, may you all be reborn anew.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

This man is my lost twin-brother.
    One can choose to quietly refrain from celebrating Christmas, or anything for that matter. But to trumpet it out and overindulge in anti-christmasish manifestations these days is no more a sign of "social coolness", rather a Johnny Come Lately arrival.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You as your family you mean ?
    Armenian churches celebrate Christmas in January right ?
    Only the Orthodox churches. All Catholic Armenians celebrate on the 24th/25th.