[Metn Heading to federalising its waste] Lebanon's waste problem

• Advertisement
  • JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    we produce a lot of waste, i dont think even half of it we cn recycle we re not used to sorting trash from the source, the trash has to go somewhere, meten coast is already a shit hole, they built one landfill for muslims and one for christians, stop nagging or else stop consumming

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    in a couple of years if a sorting plan is made maybe we can limit trash production, besides it would turn into a nice green space once its full , hald a square kilometers of trees inside beirut is not bad

Impera

Impera

Shou ya jame3a, 518 pages later and no politician gives a rat's ass about you. No one is even speaking about it as if it doesn't exist. That's how low they think of you, you're not even animals to them.

Yalla keep worshipping, za3ime sermeyto bteswa za3imak, while you and your family die of diseases.

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    Shou ya jame3a, 518 pages later and no politician gives a rat's ass about you. No one is even speaking about it as if it doesn't exist. That's how low they think of you, you're not even animals to them.

Yalla keep worshipping, za3ime sermeyto bteswa za3imak, while you and your family die of diseases.
    Walla ya Impera ma ba3ref Chou baddi 2ellek....khalli Pera yrek 3al loughat w yedros geographiet Canada .... Mafi el nawa ya okhti.

Impera

Impera

Walla ya Impera ma ba3ref Chou baddi 2ellek....khalli Pera yrek 3al loughat w yedros geographiet Canada .... Mafi el nawa ya okhti.
    Sadly, true. Ma fi nawa. People in the cities are sedated and busy trying to feed their families or spend their money to have a good time while in the villages, tribalism (read slave mentality) still reigns supreme quelling any chances of change.

P.S: I'm a male :D

It is from Philip II of Macedon's famous strategy still used in our present moment, "Divide et Impera" or in English "Divide and Conquer".

It doesn't mean "I am Pera". Min ismo Pera aslan? :p

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    Sadly, true. Ma fi nawa. People in the cities are sedated and busy trying to feed their families or spend their money to have a good time while in the villages, tribalism (read slave mentality) still reigns supreme quelling any chances of change.

P.S: I'm a male :D

It is from Philip II of Macedon's famous strategy still used in our present moment, "Divide et Impera" or in English "Divide and Conquer".

It doesn't mean "I am Pera". Min ismo Pera aslan? :p
    I know you're male, just joking a la neswen el fern : Im Pera w Abou Pera w Allah ykhalilkon Pera. :)

This month the Lebanese will be under the financial cataclysm of "back to school" then they'll be back to their regular cataclysms: the house and 2 cars loans then Christmas, people don't talk about it but we've become a population living and working to pay the loans ... That's how the banks saved the Lebanese failed system; first by giving money to the state then by giving loans to the population for consumption.

Booyakasha

Booyakasha

Legendary Member
    To all those who are not yet disillusioned, remember our debate last year and you praising FPM for staying INSIDE the gov to 'FIGHT' better. Shefna w kattarna. #kellounye3nehkelloun still stands.

Impera

Impera

To all those who are not yet disillusioned, remember our debate last year and you praising FPM for staying INSIDE the gov to 'FIGHT' better. Shefna w kattarna. #kellounye3nehkelloun still stands.
    Booya, you're a Hariri stooge, just admit it :D

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    And tel3et ri7etkon is OUTSIDE the gov, is it FIGHTing any better? Shefna w kattarna.# kellounye3nehkelloun still stands

Booyakasha

Booyakasha

Legendary Member
    And tel3et ri7etkon is OUTSIDE the gov, is it FIGHTing any better? Shefna w kattarna.# kellounye3nehkelloun still stands
    You seem to have an issue with definitions and duties of Government/Parliament vs. Civil movements. I have decided to be nice today and
    will give you a small refresher:

Government:
    A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled.[1] In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators.[dubiousdiscuss] Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state (Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parliament:
    A parliament is a legislative, elected body of government. Generally a modern parliament has three functions: representing the electorate, making laws, and overseeing the government (i.e., hearings, inquiries). (Parliament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't support 'people' like you do and I don't try to justify every single act of theirs. I support ideas and solutions. Regarding the garbage issue, the whole civil movement is keeping a light on the garbage issue regardless of who it is (youstink, baddna n7asib, etc) while the whole political class, including your self proclaimed defenders of righteousness have been useless.

upload_2016-9-12_14-5-17.png

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    Henni, they were just about to solve the problem from the inside in 48 hours but the 3kerit of the Hirak said "Kellon ye3ni Kellon" so they took 3a khteron... sankafou and decided to do nothing. The hirak was in fact a conspiracy you know, it was created by Hariri and Sukleen to force FPM ennou yekhod 3a khatrou...

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    You seem to have an issue with definitions and duties of Government/Parliament vs. Civil movements. I have decided to be nice today and
    will give you a small refresher:

Government:
    A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled.[1] In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators.[dubiousdiscuss] Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state (Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parliament:
    A parliament is a legislative, elected body of government. Generally a modern parliament has three functions: representing the electorate, making laws, and overseeing the government (i.e., hearings, inquiries). (Parliament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't support 'people' like you do and I don't try to justify every single act of theirs. I support ideas and solutions. Regarding the garbage issue, the whole civil movement is keeping a light on the garbage issue regardless of who it is (youstink, baddna n7asib, etc) while the whole political class, including your self proclaimed defenders of righteousness have been useless.

View attachment 6900
    You're making fun that FPM did nothing from the inside. My simple question, what did you guys do from the outside other than criminalizing edameh before az3ar?

Just do us a service and mind your own business. FPMERS want there party to be represented in the government. You as a non FPM is none of your business if FPM stays or not. Mind your garbage issue; FPM is there to stay no matter how much Hariri Berri and you want it outside the government.

Comprend ou non?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Henni, they were just about to solve the problem from the inside in 48 hours but the 3kerit of the Hirak said "Kellon ye3ni Kellon" so they took 3a khteron... sankafou and decided to do nothing. The hirak was in fact a conspiracy you know, it was created by Hariri and Sukleen's to force FPM ennou yekhod 3a khatrou...
    What did you guys do other than nagging? The problem could have been solved from the outside in 48 hours had FPM been out of the government.

W logic