Michel Aoun the black book; Contradictions, flip flops, lies and much much more...

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
This is the thread where we post about Micheal Aoun's pre and post become a Syrian baathi puppet opinions, I hope this thread is allowed to be up since the forum allows the Samir Geagea thread to remain open and active.

Remember how Aoun is saying that Samir Geagea killed Dany Chamoun and that the Syrian Regime had nothing to do with it? well of course that wasn't Aoun's opinion before...

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Aoun in 2005: Hezbollah's weapon is a danger to Lebanon and Lebanese society, only the state can protect Lebanon.

Last edited by a moderator:
    JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    This is the thread where we post about Micheal Aoun's pre and post become a Syrian baathi puppet opinions, I hope this thread is allowed to be up since the forum allows the Samir Geagea thread to remain open and active.

Remember how Aoun is saying that Samir Geagea killed Dany Chamoun and that the Syrian Regime had nothing to do with it? well of course that wasn't Aoun's opinion before...

Um! May you pay attention to what he said, Aoun actually accused nizam HRAWI in which your gaga was an agent for it.

Forget about Aoun, Dany shamoon daughter accuse gaga of killing her father, and dory before he was promised a chair in shouf

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Michel Aoun: "I am sure Syria killed Hariri'

When you ask someone about something and he tells you I'm sure with explainING why he's sure, the word sure carries with it doubt.

After all, when Hariri Jr slept in his father's killer bed, he denied accusing the Syrian regime on the killing.

Iza ebno Lal mar7oum denied Assad responsibility. FPM Mish abda MN ebno

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

No Christian in the world believed this savage monster would kill a Christian leader under the eyes of the Syrians and probably with their help.
    You proved over and over again that the LF are the Christian cancer and GMA the antidote. I promise you that one day we will send SG back lbeit Khaltou this insect and daeshi lover. He thinks he got away with it, maybe because there are other major issues to attend to. However, no one forgot from Tony Franjieh to elSafra to Dany Chamoun to Rachid Karami to Jihan to Tarek Elie Zayek , Monsignor Khreish , LA heroes and their Families toooo etc.... .

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    This thread is here only because of another thread the Black book of Samir GEAGEA. So I consider this thread as dust in the eyes to cover the crimes of the real criminal samir Geagea. We are not supposed to justify such accusations about GMA.
    Thank you.

If moderators can close the actual thread it would be marvellous.

In LF forum (so democratic and open minded people), they didn't even accept my membership to write what I believe even. (I use the same email everywhere, so they did retrace me easily)
    At least, Oroom moderators are really democratic and accept to comment here the adversarial opinions.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    This thread is here only because of another thread the Black book of Samir GEAGEA. So I consider this thread as dust in the eyes to cover the crimes of the real criminal samir Geagea. We are not supposed to justify such accusations about GMA.
    Thank you.

If moderators can close the actual thread it would be marvellous.

In LF forum (so democratic and open minded people), they didn't even accept my membership to write what I believe even. (I use the same email everywhere, so they did retrace me easily)
    At least, Oroom moderators are really democratic and accept to comment here the adversarial opinions.
    This is fpm spirit of democracy and the other side story.

FPM do not go with a slogan al amroo li. This is dictatorship! Tfeh

Muwatin Libnani

Muwatin Libnani

It is your right, and that of everyone, to examine the stances taken by any political figure over time. To label these changes as "black book" is just a desperate and a bankrupt rebuttal to the facts listed in Geagea's black book thread as Light-in- Dark mentioned above. I beg to differ with him though and suggest to keep this thread open for you to show solid evidence that GMA has had criminal acts such as those of your guy whereas "al amrou" to execute them was "Lahou" indeed.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    What most of us know is that Micho didn't become 3asabe at an old age like many others have, he was always 3asabe and unstable!

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Aoun: 'I would be the last person to leave Lebanon, but I wont leave, I'm the captain and I will die here"

What really happened: Micho fled hours into the ta7rir war in his bajema to the French Embassy leaving his soldiers to get butcher by the baathist and his family alone in baabda.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    you proved once again that you can not change your dirty history .

all you want today like back in the 90 is the presidency thats why you are conducting a fierce battle against GMA since 2005. all you care about is the chair you are willing to sell and sacrifice once again your own community for a chair . same old leitmotiv ... thirst for power !!!!!!!!!!! you even went all the way dancing and chanting in the middle of achrafieh in 2005 with HA just to break GMA and tayyar ... lol... you are so pitiful .

go spit your venom in the LF forum , there at least you can hear your own echo replying and cheering for you , here no one believe your lies . your delusional posts are becoming sooooo boring .

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    all you want today like back in the 90 is the presidency thats why you are conducting a fierce battle against GMA since 2005. all you care about is the chair you are willing to sell and sacrifice once again your own community for a chair . same old leitmotiv ... thirst for power !!!!!!!!!!! you even went all the way dancing and chanting in the middle of achrafieh in 2005 with HA just to break GMA and tayyar ... lol... you are so pitiful .
    Wow its so weird how this can be applied to the 3oooooonists in a 100% accurate manner, you guys are pathetic and projecting your failures and shitty history onto others.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A black book means solid evidences of crimes committed, when all you have are flip-flops and accusations of lying then you present a proof that all what you can hold against Aoun are words he pronounced not criminal deeds, massacres and murders. Taking into consideration that the man fought several wars then I conclude that you have no case here, instead you have strengthened his position, since it's illogical to have only words against a military figure with an active military record!! It means he was never a warlord!

Besides, in terms of conflict a politician can rise his tone against his opponent, what counts is the ultimate strategical choices, the man chose to be against the Syrian regime when the latter was the main threat against the independence of Lebanon, and he allied with it when the regime had withdrawn and other terror forces have become the main threat, it's called pragmatism, a smart one that the lack of it will mean losing our homeland, can you tell me now about the smartness in declaring: "falya7kum l-Ikhwan?"

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    enno you had to put the title "the black book"? kello ghireh 3endkon? tla3 bi title that is your own bel alileh.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why calling this thread a black book and all you posted in the opening is a white Paper?!

....And much much more, ma askhafak LOL

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    we open a thread on geagea's black book documenting all his crimes, biyefta7lna thread about Aoun's black book telling us he is 3asabeh

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    we open a thread on geagea's black book documenting all his crimes, biyefta7lna thread about Aoun's black book telling us he is 3asabeh
    Stay tuned...Much much more is coming soon.