Michel Aoun the black book; Contradictions, flip flops, lies and much much more...

• Advertisement
  • coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Wow its so weird how this can be applied to the 3oooooonists in a 100% accurate manner, you guys are pathetic and projecting your failures and shitty history onto others.
    even if i wanted to project any sort of what you call "our faillures and shitty history" onto your own i will never succeed . betrayal faillures and backstabing is your speciality no one can beat you in that field even your own allies of this day seem angels compared to you , even your masters knows who you are and what you are thats why they choosed you because you are so easy to manipulate .
    i told you you can not change your history even if you insult the 3ooooooooonists day and night 24/7 you will never be able to erase your shameful reality .
    ohhh poor you , you sound so pitifully desperate ...LOL... we can understand you want the chair so badly LOL... .... yalla oust hawina !

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    LOL what kind of title thread is that ? is it a trailer for a movie or an upcomming product release

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Aoun in 2005: Hezbollah's weapon is a danger to Lebanon and Lebanese society, only the state can protect Lebanon.

I actually don't see anything wrong in what he said.

what he said in both occasions is 100% true. GMA is talking about the state to protect its citizens. that state isn't present in Lebanon. then he said the weapons are needed to stay for as long as there is occupied land. he now realizes HA represents a big segment of the people, they can defend themselves and protect the country, and the Lebanese state is useless, and the state consists of some barking politicians (opposed to HA) who would be first to either run or surrender if israehell invades.

the problem is the donkey of me3rab who doesn't want to face and admit the truth and reality on ground. "there is no daesh", remember? it is not a crime to recalculate your steps or strategy, or even admit that your calculation or even views were wrong or mistaken, and amend them for the better. obviously, he reached an understanding with HA, and HA gave assurances to him. HA is ready to do the same with other parties, but the other parties do not decide for themselves what approach to adopt at any given time. that is the difference between them and GMA. GMA decides who to be with and who to oppose, and when!

look at that Rifi calling for the security agencies to also go into jabal Mohsen and dahieh to take the weapons, as they are doing with his terrorists in Tripoli. how can such an idiot be a minister? how can terrorists and gangs be compared to a resistance movement? in fact if he is just, he should ask for jabal Mohsen to be armed. this small community was threatened with genocide by his savages. when such an idiot is calling for the resistance to be disarmed, then he is calling for civil war. will the security agencies entering dahieh and treating Lebanese people whose only aim of bearing arms is to protect themselves and maintain their existence on their land, in their country, bring peace? my advice is if Rifi really wants the weapons in dahieh and JM, he should go by himself and take them. let him go into dahieh and get the weapons!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    اخذوا الفرس الأصيل يعملولها حدوة عند البيطار، شافهم الحمار وقرب مد اجرو

بالمختصر هيدا سمير جعجع وقواته، مع العلم إنو عم نظلم الحمار بهل متل، لأنو أذكى من أن يراهن على داعش والنصرة

وبعدو شغلهم الشاغل ميشال عون، بما انهم عاجزين عن الوصول إلى مستواه، بدهم ينزلوه إلى مستواهم، بس أين الثرى من الثريا؟

:)

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    Aoun: 'I would be the last person to leave Lebanon, but I wont leave, I'm the captain and I will die here"

What really happened: Micho fled hours into the ta7rir war in his bajema to the French Embassy leaving his soldiers to get butcher by the baathist and his family alone in baabda.

Lebanese Pride, I'm so disappointed with you. Please you have to do better research next time.
    It was 47 minutes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    you proved once again that you can not change your dirty history .

all you want today like back in the 90 is the presidency thats why you are conducting a fierce battle against GMA since 2005. all you care about is the chair you are willing to sell and sacrifice once again your own community for a chair . same old leitmotiv ... thirst for power !!!!!!!!!!! you even went all the way dancing and chanting in the middle of achrafieh in 2005 with HA just to break GMA and tayyar ... lol... you are so pitiful .

go spit your venom in the LF forum , there at least you can hear your own echo replying and cheering for you , here no one believe your lies . your delusional posts are becoming sooooo boring .
    WOW. WOW. For real????? Are you really convinced with this sentence???? Can you tell me when Geagea was a candidate for presidency other than this time???? Wasn't Geagea who said I'm ready to withdraw if we agree on a president from the middle???? Anytime Geagea blocked the formation of the government to bring a son-in-law or relative to a specific ministry or a minister????? Was it LFers who had an orange book tawashou el ness fi and they shredded it the second day they allied with HA????? Was it the LFers who made a book and sold it to their base convincing them that it's about the corruption of Hariri and they went shamelessly on TV and declared that they never accused Hariri of corruption?????

Chairs and Principles??? LOL

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ....And Much Much more :violin:

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    A black book means solid evidences of crimes committed, when all you have are flip-flops and accusations of lying then you present a proof that all what you can hold against Aoun are words he pronounced not criminal deeds, massacres and murders. Taking into consideration that the man fought several wars then I conclude that you have no case here, instead you have strengthened his position, since it's illogical to have only words against a military figure with an active military record!! It means he was never a warlord!

Besides, in terms of conflict a politician can rise his tone against his opponent, what counts is the ultimate strategical choices, the man chose to be against the Syrian regime when the latter was the main threat against the independence of Lebanon, and he allied with it when the regime had withdrawn and other terror forces have become the main threat, it's called pragmatism, a smart one that the lack of it will mean losing our homeland, can you tell me now about the smartness in declaring: "falya7kum l-Ikhwan?"
    How come pragmatism does not apply to others?

Black book doesn't only include murders committed by their own hands. That includes miscalculated wars they launched and resulted of the death of thousands. That includes innocent children killed on their way to school,

If we were in a civilized country were nobody is protected by his sect and religion, a LOT of Lebanese politicians will be jailed and hanged and for sure your General will be among them.

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    even if i wanted to project any sort of what you call "our faillures and shitty history" onto your own i will never succeed . betrayal faillures and backstabing is your speciality no one can beat you in that field even your own allies of this day seem angels compared to you , even your masters knows who you are and what you are thats why they choosed you because you are so easy to manipulate .
    i told you you can not change your history even if you insult the 3ooooooooonists day and night 24/7 you will never be able to erase your shameful reality .
    ohhh poor you , you sound so pitifully desperate ...LOL... we can understand you want the chair so badly LOL... .... yalla oust hawina !
    Let's agree on something:

Here is the definition of Backstabbing: the action or practice of criticizing someone in a treacherous manner while pretending friendship.

There were wars between you dear. They can't backstab you when they are your enemy. They cannot betray you because they weren't your friends or in love with Michel Aoun.
    That shows how you just repeat words without thinking about them. Go do some research and bring accusations with proofs instead of repeating words over and over like the key of Beirut.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Let's agree on something:

Here is the definition of Backstabbing: the action or practice of criticizing someone in a treacherous manner while pretending friendship.

There were wars between you dear. They can't backstab you when they are your enemy. They cannot betray you because they weren't your friends or in love with Michel Aoun.
    That shows how you just repeat words without thinking about them. Go do some research and bring accusations with proofs instead of repeating words over and over like the key of Beirut.
    te3tir-wi-noss bi moun! LOL!
    (To understand what that means, you should apply those last 2 sentences to yourself)

S

samir khoury

The Biggest Crime that General Michel Aoun committed is to betray the ONLY TIME LEBANON WAS UNITED that is march 14 2005.
    by this treason He gave back all the syrian dogs in lebanon power , he gave permit to hezbollah to kill all our leaders by covering all their murdering , he gave back power to hezbollah and the syrians , he broke the unity that was back between christians , he transformed all the hate we were united against syria to the hate to the sunnis, he just massacred lebanon and for the second time in his career like in 1990 he left lebanon in ruins, in 2005 when we had hope for the first time in our history he ruined it another time just because they didn't agree to bring him president just like in 1988 .
    So because of this selfish men More man died , more leaders died , more hate and wars between christians , more hate between lebanese was created than any other person in the history of lebanon.
    He is the reason why two generations of lebanese people lives were destroyed.

No black book can write the crimes he did to the lebanese history

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    The Biggest Crime that General Michel Aoun committed is to betray the ONLY TIME LEBANON WAS UNITED that is march 14 2005.
    by this treason He gave back all the syrian dogs in lebanon power , he gave permit to hezbollah to kill all our leaders by covering all their murdering , he gave back power to hezbollah and the syrians , he broke the unity that was back between christians , he transformed all the hate we were united against syria to the hate to the sunnis, he just massacred lebanon and for the second time in his career like in 1990 he left lebanon in ruins, in 2005 when we had hope for the first time in our history he ruined it another time just because they didn't agree to bring him president just like in 1988 .
    So because of this selfish men More man died , more leaders died , more hate and wars between christians , more hate between lebanese was created than any other person in the history of lebanon.

Um! You were united with HA/Amal and Jumblat! You sidelined FPM, didn't you sweet heart?

Should I remind you that you were allied with HA in 2005 and you had a happily honeymoon government with them while FPM were sidelined?
    Can you tell us why you allied with HA in 2005, giving them power and legitimacy while you know they are Syria's and Iran's puppets in Lebanon?

Talking about black book while Hariri best slogan was shar3i darouri mou2akat! esmak samir khouri w supporter of isis w akhawatiha lol

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

ma sha2allah. kel hol??
    awwalan: the fact the there was 8 March (before 14 March) shows that LEBANON WAS NOT UNITED in 14 March 2005

haydi awwalan

teniyan: read JB's post above

telitan: YOU re-elected Berri and dropped your own candidate (that was after 14 march 2005)

rabi3an: not all christians hated Syria in 1990, there were syrian dogs among them: Geagea opened the door for the syrians and batrak Sfeir welcomed them

khemisan: geagea who got beaten by a white card in the latest presidential election and still insists on his candidacy is the selfish one.

sedisan: keep reading points one to five till you memorize them li anno mesh kel youm elna jledeh nred 3laykon

S

samir khoury

1-LEBANON WAS UNITED , the people who had free will were united under 14 of march . 8 of march was the scum of lebanon that wanted lebanon to stay under the syrian regime. and it was because all the free people Sunni Durzi even chiites and of course all christians starting by FPM and LF and kataeb reacted to 8 of march and WE MADE HISTORY FOR ONCE IN LEBANON.
    but michel aoun decided to betray them and go to the other side and change the course of history.

2-If you are accusing us of allying with HA because we thought like u are now that we must bring them back to lebanon and you were so upset NOW YOU ARE MUCH WORSE you are following them to iran and syria. THATs the big difference

3- we reelected berri . THIS IS THE BS i have been hearing from FPMers who are allied with berri and helped him close down the parliament and went with him to bed for 9 years now AND THEY BLAME US FOR REELECTING HIM.

I AM TALKING ABOUT BIG DIRECTIONS THAT GMA TOOK WRONG. you are talking about cheap politics.

The fact is here : aoun destroyed the christians 2 times in history .
    and whatever bullshit you try to convince yourself is just to feel better that you are following this crazy guy.

i don't blame you . 80% of germans followed Hitler and he was crazy.
    they didn't realize how crazy he was until germany was totally destroyed.

ento astal min el germans , lakeno the first time GMA destroyed lebanon you didn't understand in 1990 that this man was crazy.
    now he is doing it again to be president and you are still following him .
    he doesn't care about you , like when he left his soldiers dying in 1990 and left them in prisons in syria and denied that they ever existed.
    why don't you realize that all he cares about IS POWER and only PERSONAL POWER FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY .
    LIKE ALL DICTATORS IN THE WORLD.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    hayda samir m3assab from SHN speech
    mshabteen al shabab....
    leave him alone,.........the fit will eventually subside

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1-LEBANON WAS UNITED , the people who had free will were united under 14 of march . 8 of march was the scum of lebanon that wanted lebanon to stay under the syrian regime. and it was because all the free people Sunni Durzi even chiites and of course all christians starting by FPM and LF and kataeb reacted to 8 of march and WE MADE HISTORY FOR ONCE IN LEBANON.
    but michel aoun decided to betray them and go to the other side and change the course of history.

2-If you are accusing us of allying with HA because we thought like u are now that we must bring them back to lebanon and you were so upset NOW YOU ARE MUCH WORSE you are following them to iran and syria. THATs the big difference

3- we reelected berri . THIS IS THE BS i have been hearing from FPMers who are allied with berri and helped him close down the parliament and went with him to bed for 9 years now AND THEY BLAME US FOR REELECTING HIM.

I AM TALKING ABOUT BIG DIRECTIONS THAT GMA TOOK WRONG. you are talking about cheap politics.

The fact is here : aoun destroyed the christians 2 times in history .
    and whatever bullshit you try to convince yourself is just to feel better that you are following this crazy guy.

i don't blame you . 80% of germans followed Hitler and he was crazy.
    they didn't realize how crazy he was until germany was totally destroyed.

ento astal min el germans , lakeno the first time GMA destroyed lebanon you didn't understand in 1990 that this man was crazy.
    now he is doing it again to be president and you are still following him .
    he doesn't care about you , like when he left his soldiers dying in 1990 and left them in prisons in syria and denied that they ever existed.
    why don't you realize that all he cares about IS POWER and only PERSONAL POWER FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY .
    LIKE ALL DICTATORS IN THE WORLD.
    joe tayyar; in case you are still wondering, this is the much much more