Michel Aoun the black book; Contradictions, flip flops, lies and much much more...

B

bachir1916

سؤال ما زال ساري المفعول حتى يومنا هذا

في 7 شباط 1990سألت إذاعة الفاتيكان:"هل يمكن ان يغفر المسيحيون للعماد ميشال عون​

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

ya noussetkon ma ahdamkon :)

the guy akhad more than 72% of the Christian vote in 2005, w ba3dak 3am tfattesh 3ala jaweb la sou2elak?

into msibetkon, bel a7ra msibetna, inno dmegh mfarmel w mfakreen 7elkon falesfet 3asrkon.

sou2elak jawebo heik: rekk ktir 3al za3tar.

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Does Aoun accept an invitation for a nation wide televised political debate against Geagea or any other presidential candidates, or is he the runaway man as usual like the runaway man we know him for?
    Cool we have a new kid in the forum :) an LF cd brainwashed kid lol

Runaway from East saida? Or the mountain?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member

The right question should be: will christians forgive the Vatican and sfeir? Tfeh ba3ounah la saudiyeh w souriya!

Men jehteh, allah la yeghferlon w 3a rasson batrakh sfeira.

Anyhow, Aoun have 28 mps under his wing. Gaga can bring 2 on his own from the jroud bshareh. With this equation, you should work in polishing gaga image among christians because his atrocities against them needs generations to be forgotten.

Thank God that by the time gaga may have brainwashed few kids, he would be too old to screw up what is left of Christian community

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Does Aoun accept an invitation for a nation wide televised political debate against Geagea or any other presidential candidates, or is he the runaway man as usual like the runaway man we know him for?
    An LFer lecturing about runaway, lol! Your 2ar3a in chief did wonders in the East Saida War and the Mountain War, lol! As for Rene Ala's testimony, kello hayda rumors, your 2ar3a knows better.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I don't think Aoun cares to debate especially when having a dummy like gaga as opponent.

What's the purpose of such debate? To convince feysel ibn Saud to order his slaves to vote for this or that lol

3anjad te3tir into taba3 gaga! You live in big delusion called gaga. You come up with funny things as if you don't live in Lebanon and have no clue what is going on.

B

bachir1916

I think i asked a legitimate question, which is why Aoun does not debate anyone and not just Geagea.......the Lebanese people have the right to watch a political debate between presidential candidates.

But all I got are irrelevant or insulting replies.....regardless of my views and your accusation and insults.....no one answered my question....

Thanks to all who replied.....

B

bachir1916

في 23 حزيران 2014 في حروب وايمان قال الجنرال ميشال عون
    تمت محاولة اغتيالي 3 مرات 1983، 1989, 1990

1983:الحزب التقدمي الاشتراكي
    1989:الحزب السوري القومي الاجتماعي بشخص الرئيس الحالي اسعد حردان.
    1990:الحزب الشيوعي اللبناني وحسب مصادر التيار الوطني الحر وموقعه الالكتروني حزب البعث العربي الاشتراكي فرع لبنان..

لذلك عون يسامح الجميع ما عدا القوات اللبنانية...

هذا هو المنطق العوني

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I think i asked a legitimate question, which is why Aoun does not debate anyone and not just Geagea.......the Lebanese people have the right to watch a political debate between presidential candidates.

But all I got are irrelevant or insulting replies.....regardless of my views and your accusation and insults.....no one answered my question....

Thanks to all who replied.....
    I told you why such debates areally useless. If tomorrow, gaga won the debate, would that change the faCT that ha, snnp, Jumblatt, frangiyeh still against him?

Again, you gagais fall into childish me3rab brainwashing. You don't see how such proposition make fool out of you.

One second, Aoun do not want to debate gaga because he will lose. Wlek akh 3al habal w 32l khafif. Niyelo fikon gaga

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    في 23 حزيران 2014 في حروب وايمان قال الجنرال ميشال عون
    تمت محاولة اغتيالي 3 مرات 1983، 1989, 1990

1983:الحزب التقدمي الاشتراكي
    1989:الحزب السوري القومي الاجتماعي بشخص الرئيس الحالي اسعد حردان.
    1990:الحزب الشيوعي اللبناني وحسب مصادر التيار الوطني الحر وموقعه الالكتروني حزب البعث العربي الاشتراكي فرع لبنان..

لذلك عون يسامح الجميع ما عدا القوات اللبنانية...

هذا هو المنطق العوني
    Aoun forgave every one, on top gaga backstabbings in 1990.

Currently fpm and LF are in two different camps. When lf byetwa27no they should expect opening gaga's savage history and present.

After all, your first post began with Aoun's history according to gaga encyclopedia. Before preaching others, you should walk the walk or you look like a hypocrite like you do now!

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    I think i asked a legitimate question, which is why Aoun does not debate anyone and not just Geagea.......the Lebanese people have the right to watch a political debate between presidential candidates. But all I got are irrelevant or insulting replies.....regardless of my views and your accusation and insults.....no one answered my question.... Thanks to all who replied.....
    What you had in your post was not a view or opinion, it was a lie. You can have a view or opinion on whether chocolate is tasty but you can't have a view on whether the sky is blue or not. When you say the sky is not blue, you are lying. In the same way, when you say Aoun ran away it is a lie. And when you lie, you are treated like a liar.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    What you had in your post was not a view or opinion, it was a lie. You can have a view or opinion on whether chocolate is tasty but you can't have a view on whether the sky is blue or not. When you say the sky is not blue, you are lying. In the same way, when you say Aoun ran away it is a lie. And when you lie, you are treated like a liar.
    Shou fahmak enteh? Aoun ran away because gaga was about to destroy him in the debate. Go sit in gagaists salons, you hear that all 128 mps will rush to vote for gaga after such debate including Aoun himself lol

This is an example of gaga awham victories. Now gagaists truly believe that Aoun is afraid of debating gaga. 3anjad te3tir

ibin battouta

ibin battouta

1-How old are you, what do you know about LF history?
    2-Do you know about the Safra battle.
    3-Do you know about the Geagea Hobeika fights
    4-Are you aware that Geagea is a prime minister convicted killer, not only one prime minister was killed, Karame was a prime minister, also Geagea attempted to murder another prime minister and he failed on Feb 14 1989. The big bang on Feb14 2005 was not the big bang that started the Universe. If you really care about justice then you should be the first to be against Prime ministers killers, but of course you are not fair. You just hate Aoun because you are a sectarian racist.
    4-Do you know that on Feb 14 1989 when the LF attacked the army once, before the ta7rir that all your leaders in west beirut back then were praising Aoun and the army against al in3izilayin el siyessiyin wal imperialiya .i.e the LF as they used to call them. Later on after this fight the ma3aber were opened the marfa2 ma3bar opened for the first time since 1984. Only after march 14 that they started siding wth the LF against the army because your masters the syrians were not happy that Aoun wanted to liberate Lebanon so they ordered you to hate him. Unfortunately they did not order you to unhate him before they left so you robots are still programmed to hate him

Next time before uttering words to defend murderers, think a lot about what you say, we are not wled mbere7, we were born before the big bang and we seek absolute justice, not just justice for Hariri,
    Talking about murderers and killers.
    SSNP is responsible of assassinating a prime minister and a president ... President bashir Gemayel.
    Syrian regime .... The father.... Is responsible for killing a president.... President rene mouawad....
    Syrian regime... The son... Is responsible along with Hezbollah of assassinating a prime minister.... Rafiq hariri.

How do you feel when the above killers are your allies ?.
    Michel aoun could not find the equivalent of an SSNP in FPM ranks to appoint as minister?.
    After all it is not about who leads the LF... It is about the LF itself and what it represents.

ibin battouta

ibin battouta

Do you have a reference for your lies?

Your memory can hold only one event apparently

Or he can slaugther them himself like Geagea does, that,s the type of leader you deserve.

Ignoring facts makes you either an ignorant or a liar, in both cases facts and history is not something you decide on and take it for granted, if you want to talk about facts you need to take Rene Ala facts very seriously which you don't which makes you anything but serious or to be taken seriously

After all the sum of repeated lies is not a book of facts.
    Which Rene ala... And how seriously he supported Michel aoun in his liberation war?.. IF THERE WERE ANY SERIOUS LIBERATION WAR.?
    I'll take the words of Fayez azzi.. and Abdel hakim khaddam words...
    Fuel and ammunition were supplied by the Syrians through dhour el choueir....
    They couldn't believe what's happening.... Michel aoun doing the Ba'ath regime and his tails job....
    Wow.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    SSNP is responsible of assassinating a prime minister and a president ... President bashir Gemayel.
    Oh yeah so why wasn't the killer tried and imprisnoned, and why wasn't SSNP banned, why did the president khay el mar7oum who hails from the same party as his brother and father did not seek justice for his brother president, why does Aoun have anything to do with your shortcomings of governance of LF and kaaeb as you say after all it is not who leads the LF it is what it rpresents, which is absolutely nothing, not even to the the presidents brother.
    Syrian regime .... The father.... Is responsible for killing a president.... President rene mouawad....
    Syrian regime... The son... Is responsible along with Hezbollah of assassinating a prime minister.... Rafiq hariri.
    I told you the sum of lies is not a Factbook, it could be your Facebook

Michel aoun could not find the equivalent of an SSNP in FPM ranks to appoint as minister?.
    After all it is not about who leads the LF... It is about the LF itself and what it represents.
    When did you decide they were killers before ja3ja3 visited karda7a or after, is it before you allied with Hezbollah in 2005 or after, next time let me know ma t3azzibni is2al sou2alet if yiur lies are before 2005 or after 2005. After all it is not who leads the LF It is no matter who leads it he is a crook and a liar.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Which Rene ala... And how seriously he supported Michel aoun in his liberation war?.. IF THERE WERE ANY SERIOUS LIBERATION WAR.?
    Threy couldn't believe what's happening.... Michel aoun doing the Ba'ath regime and his tails job....
    Wow.
    You LF idiots think that politics are a one person's story as if Rene Ala represented himself and when he writes a story it is just to lie and jeopardize his whole reputation, he mentioned he talked to Roland Dumas another respected french statesman, who never doubted his story, but you don't believe him. But yea you believe azzi and Abdul 7alim khaddam which earlier in a the post just above accused his regime of killing bashir, and you root for a convicted murder, why am I wasting my time with people with low iq people and criminal lovers, rou7 beleive who you want it doesn't change that a bunch of lies do not make anything a fact, it makes you z2a2i, you LF are nothing but 2ortet zbeleh, you root for wrong bidoun ayya 7aya.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,

Lek when you finds something about michael Aoun tib2a ta3 ghabbir 3a ta7t zinnaro, thats the topic.

...Ma ilnelkoun and Much Much more...

ibin battouta

ibin battouta

Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,Michael Aoun allies, FPM Allies,

Lek when you finds something about michael Aoun tib2a ta3 ghabbir 3a ta7t zinnaro, thats the topic.

joe,
    as much as i know michel aoun is fit... smallah...
    i personally find him good looking and i wish him the best... not tall nor short... fair skin...
    all this belongs to the social section of the forum i assume.
    as we are discussing politics... political alliances are part of what we have to discuss.
    this reminds me of the SSNP stand during the civil war... who allied with PSP / Amal and mourabitoun (all are known to be sectarian parties) to fight a sectarian party called Kataeb for being sectarian.
    Michel aoun and FPM allied to killers and assassins who proudly announce and celebrate their crimes...
    so... physically michel aoun is fine....
    Political alliances that contradict the speeches and values declared by michel aoun and his disciples.

remains that... spare us what is taht el zinnar ... keep it for the general supporters.
    regards.

ibin battouta

ibin battouta

as for the october 1990,
    michel aoun having coffee with alla... meanwhile his officers and soldiers are confronting the syrians and the legal lebanese army (under emile lahoud command)...
    michel aoun failed to inform his command posts of his decision to surrender... but succeeded to reach the french embassy safely.
    michel aoun is responsible for the lives of his officers and soldiers who were killed or kidnapped that day... because he and his commanders left their soldiers blindly fighting based on previous orders...

Raymond edde refused to meet michel aoun in paris.
    he considered him a deserter... who should break his sword... and hang himself... then edde will consider attending his funeral.

Health wise... michel aoun is fine.
    Military record????.... ill leave it to you.

J_Raad1450

J_Raad1450

They couldn't believe what's happening.... Michel aoun doing the Ba'ath regime and his tails job....
    Wow.
    You are either a liar or just simply ignorant. On another thought, I think you are both.

في ما يلي مقتطفات من كتاب الياس الهراوي: الجمهورية من الدويلات إلى الدولة.

وفيه نص وثيقتين بخط سمير جعجع يعلن فيهما استعداده للتعاون الكامل مع الهراوي ووقف الحملات الدعائية ضد سوريا من أجل مساعدته على «التخلص من ظاهرة ميشال عون الشاذة».

ووثيقة بخط يد وليد جنبلاط يدعو إلى اجتياح المناطق الحرة من قبل السوريين «قبل أن يسحق ميشال عون سمير جعجع وينصب نفسه ملكاً على المسيحيين».

Sky of LEBANON, Pure Lebanese Community