Michel El Mur,, an Independent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arze

Legendary Member
I was watching the news on NewTV,, and Michel El Murr declared that he's an independent and he says that people didn't believed that he is an independent as he used to attend the meetings of C&R block, but now it should be clear to everyone that he's not with the opposition nor with the loyalist.

Bravo Micho,, finally you found yourself and don't ever think that we are sad for hearing this :)

Arze

Legendary Member
What are the implications for FPM?

Well,, I guess that bayan 3ala 7a2i2to.
And I can assure you that FPMers are so happy hearing his decision.
Unless if you are as usual poiting on the coming election DI :smartass:

needfortruth

...he says that people didn't believed that he is an independent as he used to attend the meetings of C&R block, but now it should be clear to everyone that he's not with the opposition nor with the loyalist.

feuhhhhhh, Thank God! Al lthis time I thought he was a C&R Block member!

PFC

Legendary Member
and MM thinks that if he announces that he is independant on the 7th of April
people will not take it for an April's fool

is he independant all the time or until the next elections??

I was watching the news on NewTV,, and Michel El Murr declared that he's an independent and he says that people didn't believed that he is an independent as he used to attend the meetings of C&R block, but now it should be clear to everyone that he's not with the opposition nor with the loyalist.

Bravo Micho,, finally you found yourself and don't ever think that we are sad for hearing this :)

sounds like an auction.

xcoder

Switching, he's half way of switching from opposition to loyalists. that's why he became neutral.

Arze

Legendary Member
Is that an answer?

FPMers might be happy, but what are the implications for FPM?

Aren't elections part of political implications? But let's talk in general...

We all know that Michel El Murr is Opportunist .
We all know that his 1st and major goal is to grant a seat for his son in the next Government.
We all know that opposition has a veto on Elias
We all know that the loyalist wont assign and 7a2ibe la Elias El Mur.

So nothing new in Michel El Murr position,, but now he said it loud,, and wish he clarified this long time back.

And I guarantee you that lot of FPMers who steped aside as El Murr was considered an ally to FPM,, now they will relax and come back.

Jean

Legendary Member
good for him , now he can lead his "civilized" supporters freely , away from us , the "uncivilized" citizens

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Finally good news ...

Principles on the long run are way more important than some 3000 votes from a crook

Good step for FPM in the bumpy road ...

Tayyar Keserwen

i remember when MM and GMA announced the coalition during Maten elections everybody in the forum started jumping to his defense: ''But noooooooooo, at least he apologized!!!! unlike others, so dat makes him better than others!!!!''

Now the same ppl are cheering for his departure.. and for those who think this won't have any implications, think again...

Dry Ice

Legendary Member
We all know that Michel El Murr is Opportunist .
We all know that his 1st and major goal is to grant a seat for his son in the next Government.
We all know that opposition has a veto on Elias
We all know that the loyalist wont assign and 7a2ibe la Elias El Mur.

So nothing new in Michel El Murr position,, but now he said it loud,, and wish he clarified this long time back.

All of this knowledge does not address the question of implications to FPM..

And I guarantee you that lot of FPMers who steped aside as El Murr was considered an ally to FPM,, now they will relax and come back.

Would you mind explaining this more? What do you mean "stepped aside", does it mean that those FPMers did not vote for FPM's candidates because Murr was an ally?

And why did FPM ally with Murr in the first place if he wasn't such a big deal?

It makes you wonder if the situation changed that much from 2005 till today.

Jean

Legendary Member
Michel el Murr used to say that FPM's officials don't like him .

well ,someone sends him a link to this thread and let him see what a sample of FPM supporters says !

Status
Not open for further replies.