• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Michel El Mur,, an Independent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youchka

Legendary Member
Francois hallal was from the comunist party sent be hawi himself and he declared it

GMA was tpped by SSNP of the Sams .

SSNP supplied fuel and food the areas of GMA during his war with geagea

SSNP gave gma safe passage to qlei3at during his attempt to rescue adma

SSNP gave gma list in 2005 before 12:00 12000-16500(votes taken by ghassan achkar) " lists " if not more . this is the difference between murr and kanaan.

SSNP lined at 7:00 in all metn to vote for camil khoury in 2007 ....

I will only argue about the last part, SSNP did not vote for FPM in Metn, at least not everywhere. In Beit Chabeb there was NO SSNP voting. Not that I am saying we wnat the votes r not, I am just saying I do not like hada yrabehne jmileh 3ala chi ma 3emlo.

BOILER

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
People are chanting:
allah libnen abou elias wbas
bilrou7 bildam nafdika ya abou elias

Abou Tony

I will only argue about the last part, SSNP did not vote for FPM in Metn, at least not everywhere. In Beit Chabeb there was NO SSNP voting. Not that I am saying we wnat the votes r not, I am just saying I do not like hada yrabehne jmileh 3ala chi ma 3emlo.
Ask your leaders , about it :)

ma 7adan 3am yrab7ik jmileh , they did it by conviction and as a political statement .

we mich fer2a iza bte3terfeh walla la2 do u think they dont sleep thinking about if u agree with the facts or not ?

it is a huge party my friend , spread all over the world ....

i interfered to clarify things , we like gma and you know what is the main reason ? : in 1962 after the coup of the ssnp gma was a lieutenant he was passing and saw soldiers beating ssnp detainees he stood and defended them at the risk of being detained himself .

during his premiership he let the mouhajarin from metn to go back to thei houses and families after years of tehjir ( although as u say they sent him sam 7 to cyprus )

BOILER

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
MM is doing like nayyoula.
ooops dayya3it.
and the people to cover it: allah libnen abou elias wbas:biggrin:

BOILER

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
MM: ''Sabka 3al istiklaliiayty wma ra7 koun ta7t ra7mit ayya 7izib aw takatol, ana ta7t ra7mitkon into la2anno into bitmaslo el2iradeh elsha3biyyeh''

TTT1

Murr said : the present persons " represent 20000 voters " he did not say there will be 20000 voters attending he even elaborated further on the subject .

Sure.
One person represents:
His wife, his kids, his driver, his driver's wife, his driver's kids, his cousins,...
All is guaranteed. People are sheeps nowadays.
Or else:
A Mukhtar represents 70% of his listed guys as he can pressure them or give them incentives,....
I don't see a difference between the above and Hariri in North Lebanon

What a pathetic way of thinking.

Youchka

Legendary Member
for those who r watching :

is ther a large crowd?

I tuned in he had already started talking, and we did not have not one single shot of the houdour, so unfortunately, can't answer your question. Maybe later on the news they will have shots of the houdour.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
نقولا يؤكد ان "التغيير والإصلاح" ممثل في اللقاء المتني بالمر شخص

Lol

coralie

Legendary Member
lililililililililililillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

eh bada zalghouta ! w bel roh bel dam nafdika ya bou lias !!!!!!!!

realy morr is a true patriot an jad wlo ! thats why i never never never voted for him not in the past not once not even when he was on the list of Tayyar .

i feel much better now that he is out of our takatol . khayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

Status
Not open for further replies.