Mikati's Government - 2021

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Gibran Bassil is asking PMA who has the authority of being the first magistrate:

سأل رئيس تكتل "لبنان القوي" النائب جبران باسيل، في تصريح له عبر مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي:"هل يجوز ان يلاحق قضائياً حاكم مصرف لبنان وتنتقل ملاحقته من مرحلة الادّعاء الى التحقيق في عدّة دول أوروبية فيما لم يتبيّن ان القضاء في لبنان قد ادّعى عليه بعد؟ وهو المعني الأول في الجرائم الخطيرة الملاحق بها دوليًا، وهي تتعلّق بتبييض الأموال".

https://www.elnashra.com/news/show/1537938/باسيل-يجوز-يلاحق-حاكم-مصرف-لبنان-قضائياً-بعدة-دول-

3ajabak shou el FPM controls the judiciary.. hair climbed on my tongue asking you to do a general health checkup on your Basira.
I know you hate me for being always right, bass beynetna ma lezim tefrou2.

Apropos little satan Salemeh, take my word for it, as you always should. He will be indicted, some, not all, of the stolen money he managed to amass will be confiscated and he will be sentenced to at least 10 years in prison. BUT NOT BEFORE AOUN's TERM IS OVER.

agnostic

Legendary Member
hair climbed on my tongue asking you to do a general health checkup on your Basira.
I know you hate me for being always right, bass beynetna ma lezim tefrou2.
Bro,

I only posted a statement done by Gibran Basile. If you don't like it, you are addressing the wrong person.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bro,

I only posted a statement done by Gibran Basile. If you don't like it, you are addressing the wrong person.

Basira, Bro, Basira,

It wasn't Gebran's statement I commented, it was your comment about his statement I commented, plus the rest of your accusations about FPM being in control of the judiciary.

Now I'm lighting @SeaAb's cigar for the occasion :cigar:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
20:06
قرداحي للـmtv:
منفتح تجاه أي حل يفيد لبنان ويعيد ترميم علاقاته مع دول الخليج فلا أريد أن تكون استقالتي مجرد طلقة في الهواء لا تؤدي إلى أي نتيجة

20:05
جورج قرداحي للـmtv:
أنا أشعر مع الناس وأتفهم هواجسهم وأنا لست حجر عثرة ولست متمسكاً بالوزارة عناداً لأنو الوزارة مش ملكي ومش لبيت بيي!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
  • 20:16 - "LBCI": سلامة سيفجر مفاجأة نقدية قضائية بالأيام المقبلة ستسبب إرباكاً في المسارات القضائية المفتوحة داخلياً وخارجياً

hahaha.. ballash ybal3it. a behavior to expect from a cornered rattle snake.
So far the strongest signal that the rope is tightening around his neck.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
Happy to see Firas Abiad finally making a decision to let medicine prices free float. Yeh it might have pissed off some leftists but it beats the previous minister going around telling people to sign a "ta3ahod" instead of solving the root of the problem.

No more da3m = medicine back in the market. Yes it sucks it has to be expensive but at least we solved 70% of medicine shortage with his decision.

Rockies

You watch MTV too much. No one is as careful in respecting the law in Lebanon as HA. And the worse in not respecting the laws are FPMers who pretend 3iffa while they are corrupted to the bones and at the same time follow Sheta instructions without questioning if following these instructions breaks laws and constitution, not to speak about being against the interest of Lebanon and the Lebanese.

Who have taken these steps so far? Are they some ghosts walla the LA who submitted to the orders of Sheta predecessors to let its soldiers be taken by Syrian revolutionaries in 3ersal in order to be later butchered?
No my friend, it is not ghosts but the Resistance that HA is the backbone and spearhead.

3. I repeat you my question that speaks about the Lebanese responsibles who don't go to toilets without Sheta permission:

The Lebanese have been living in an extremely difficult situation in particular with hard shortage in electricity.. Each of Russia, China and Iran have offered solutions pretended to be very advantageous to Lebanon. Why the refusal by PMA and his party to consider these offers?
Read the first 2 sentences , laughed and stopped reading. Keep your jokes . Nice quality of remmen

flag-waver

Legendary Member
نفى وزير الاعلام جورج قرداحي في بيان، ما يتم تداوله عبر مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي عن بيعه 419 عقارا له وتحويل امواله الى الخارج.

https://www.lebanonfiles.com/articles/أبرز-العناوين/قرداحي-نفى-بيعه-419-عقارا-واكد-ملاحقة-الم/

not allowed to have more than GB

JB81

Legendary Member
Great job HA/FPM

Nothing surprising from jarab who had no value for human rights

Millions of Lebanese and Shia live in the US and Europe; Yet, ma 7adan 2arrab sawbon or got deported based on their original citizenship, their religion, or their political ideology

Baddon million years la ysiro humans

Rockies

Nothing surprising from jarab who had no value for human rights

Millions of Lebanese and Shia live in the US and Europe; Yet, ma 7adan 2arrab sawbon or got deported based on their original citizenship, their religion, or their political ideology

Baddon million years la ysiro humans
Lebanese have best value for human rights