Mikati's Government - 2021

zero

Nothing surprising from jarab who had no value for human rights

Millions of Lebanese and Shia live in the US and Europe; Yet, ma 7adan 2arrab sawbon or got deported based on their original citizenship, their religion, or their political ideology

Baddon million years la ysiro humans
badna million years to approach million years to be humans. we are two million years away ya3ne in case your math is weak.
they have every right to protect their country. and you know damn well 100 people (not all even lebanese) is nothing compared to how many live there.
you want to call out bajam? call out the bajam that are HA, because you can thank Hezb el captagon the iranian slaves for this. the kuwaitis dont owe us shit

flag-waver

Legendary Member
they're useless and do nothing then throw all the blame on Salemeh while the guy was doing their work over the years
kebsh l ma7ra2a.

The guy should be decorated not punished.

Agree.
It is the duty of the government and not salameh. he did so much as the government was and still is and always will be a failure. They cant remove him man. First Salameh, then trying to get Geagea in jail then Bitar. All failed attempts that wont pass.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
they're useless and do nothing then throw all the blame on Salemeh while the guy was doing their work over the years
kebsh l ma7ra2a.

The guy should be decorated not punished.
The guy should be soaked alive in formalin, bottled, and then placed on a pedestal at the entry of BDL for future governors to say hello and goodbye to on their way in and out.

zero

The guy should be soaked alive in formalin, bottled, and then placed on a pedestal at the entry of BDL for future governors to say hello and goodbye to on their way in and out.
he should, but we should also understand that if there was no salameh they wouldve brought someone else to do that job. he is just a tool not the real problem

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
he should, but we should also understand that if there was no salameh they wouldve brought someone else to do that job. he is just a tool not the real problem
Doesn't matter whether the ponzi scheme game was his or someone else's idea, he still has to stand motionless and stare at eternity from inside a formalin display case for being him, the ebn shlekiye tool that ruined the lives of so many.

zero

Doesn't matter whether the ponzi scheme game was his or someone else's idea, he still has to stand motionless and stare at eternity from inside a formalin display case for being him, the ebn shlekiye tool that ruined the lives of so many.
that is fine, but we must understand that he is only part of the problem. cant let any of the crooks get away with it

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
that is fine, but we must understand that he is only part of the problem. cant let any of the crooks get away with it
*name any politician or public official or party leader that has at least 1 deputy* is part of the problem. Do not confuse talking about a single name as exonerating the rest. You reply should be more towards people defending politicians rather than bashing one as they all deserve the bashing.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
I think we should remove the martyr statue and replace it with the crooks formalin bottles. We can start by exhuming the one(s) who passed away and work our way to all the current mafia.

zero

*name any politician or public official or party leader that has at least 1 deputee* is part of the problem. Do not confuse talking about a single name as exonerating the rest. You reply should be more towards people defending politicians rather than bashing one as they all deserve the bashing.
i just worry he will be used as the scapegoat and no one else will pay. again i did not disagree about him being guilty, so do not confuse my reply as defending him

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
i just worry he will be used as the scapegoat and no one else will pay. again i did not disagree about him being guilty, so do not confuse my reply as defending him
If he falls he is taking everyone with him. He has info on every dirty transaction that happened in the country for the last 30 years. That is why he is still where he is.
My biggest concern is that he gets offed before he takes them down with him other than that ma te3tal hammo ktir he cannot and will not be the scapegoat but more like the first domino

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let's be reasonable, you need to start with someone who doesn't have an armed militia stationed between you and him. Only a Batrak.
To catch the rest, you may need to go to war.