Mikati's Government - 2021

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
When using a buzz word to sound intelligent backfires...
Well, I tend to disagree. The two times he was in power Lebanon (and his constituents) saw it’s worst periods.
That’s 1 for 1 twice. It’s a perfect correlation.

What you need to argue, though, is that correlation is not causation. Although, that’s a tough sell in this case.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Basira, Bro, Basira,

It wasn't Gebran's statement I commented, it was your comment about his statement I commented, plus the rest of your accusations about FPM being in control of the judiciary.

Now I'm lighting @SeaAb's cigar for the occasion :cigar:
Me7n, just like @SeaAb's cigar :cigar:

Gebran's statement that I reproduced accused the Lebanese Justice and magistrats*. Beside the fact that Lebanese Justice has become an FPM mazra3a, the president is the first magistrate of the country.

* Le magistrat détient le pouvoir de prendre des décisions susceptibles d'être exécutées par la force publique, décrets pour le président de la République.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Me7n, just like @SeaAb's cigar :cigar:

Gebran's statement that I reproduced accused the Lebanese Justice and magistrats*. Beside the fact that Lebanese Justice has become an FPM mazra3a, the president is the first magistrate of the country.

* Le magistrat détient le pouvoir de prendre des décisions susceptibles d'être exécutées par la force publique, décrets pour le président de la République.
Uff.. shou 7ablak taweel. That's a two weeks late reply, now I have a beard, short hair and also forgot what I had for lunch.

Shou fi jdid el yom and I discuss it with you. For example: why are your dynamic duo still sabotaging the state affairs not attending the government meetings so our people can soon get some relief to their daily life issues?

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
Uff.. shou 7ablak taweel. That's a two weeks late reply, now I have a beard, short hair and also forgot what I had for lunch.

Shou fi jdid el yom and I discuss it with you. For example: why are your dynamic duo still sabotaging the state affairs not attending the government meetings so our people can soon get some relief for their daily life issues?
1. HA are not sabotaging anything
2. HA do not care at all about what this or that bark or say. They are men of actions and are just waiting till the people claim their intervention like with the diesel
3. FPM and their corrupted mini-state inside the state are playing 7amsane like in the case of Suhail Aboud in 3adliye, and are always trying to please the safiha and the Jewry at the expense of the national interests like with Bitar, Saleme, openness towards East, etc.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1. HA are not sabotaging anything
2. HA do not care at all about what this or that bark or say. They are men of actions and are just waiting till the people claim their intervention like with the diesel
3. FPM and their corrupted mini-state inside the state are playing 7amsane like in the case of Suhail Aboud in 3adliye, and are always trying to please the safiha and the Jewry at the expense of the national interests like with Bitar, Saleme, openness towards East, etc.
- HA are not participating in the government meetings, thus sabotaging your life as much as others.
- HA have buzzing flies doing some noise here and there, while they are yet to conquer back Al Quds and throw the jewry in the sea.
- FPM's mistake is not pleasing the safiha and the jewry and allying to the destructive project of the majouss, but your beloved HA is doing a great job to make them reconsider their mistake.

agnostic

Legendary Member
- HA are not participating in the government meetings, thus sabotaging your life as much as others.
- HA have buzzing flies doing some noise here and there, while they are yet to conquer back Al Quds and throw the jewry in the sea.
- FPM's mistake is not pleasing the safiha and the jewry and allying to the destructive project of the majouss, but your beloved HA is doing a great job to make them reconsider their mistake.
1. HA are not impeding anyone to do its job following its prerogatives. Bass law badda tshatte ghayammit. There is no plan no whatever intention to fix anything. Otherwise please say it.
2. Don't worry about the Resistance strategy and military advancements in Lebanon and the whole region.
3. HA are asking nothing from anybody but only to not be stabbed.
4. What ever FPM, Berri, Jumblat, G3g3 and the rest may give to the Jewry it is never enough. And less than making war against HA, Sheta and the Jewry can't be satisfied.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Comrade @Savo should know more than anyone else that the salvation of Lebanon won't happen before we cut the tails of capitalism in Lebanon, ya3ne Sheta tentacles and claws. His revolutionary spirit is unfortunately too much polluted by Jewry noises 👎

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1. HA are not impeding anyone to do its job following its prerogatives. Bass law badda tshatte ghayammit. There is no plan no whatever intention to fix anything. Otherwise please say it.
2. Don't worry about the Resistance strategy and military advancements in Lebanon and the whole region.
3. HA are asking nothing from anybody but only to not be stabbed.
4. What ever FPM, Berri, Jumblat, G3g3 and the rest may give to the Jewry it is never enough. And less than making war against HA, Sheta and the Jewry can't be satisfied.
- When we finally managed to form a government, HA and Berri were quick at preventing its work, using Bitar as an excuse. Enkashafa al qina3.
- The resistance strategy is to destroy Lebanon. Israelies are becoming fat for eating too much pop corn while watching your bollywood movie called "Proud to dig my beloved joura"
- HA is stabbing the very foundation of the country, expect the favor to be returned, one way or another
- The Jewry are most happy with HA being all talk and destruction on the inside, but no walk and inaction against the jewry

agnostic

Legendary Member
- When we finally managed to form a government, HA and Berri were quick at preventing its work, using Bitar as an excuse. Enkashafa al qina3.
- The resistance strategy is to destroy Lebanon. Israelies are becoming fat for eating too much pop corn while watching your bollywood movie called "Proud to dig my beloved joura"
- HA is stabbing the very foundation of the country, expect the favor to be returned, one way or another
- The Jewry are most happy with HA being all talk and destruction on the inside, but no walk and inaction against the jewry
Me7n or as some UN officer lately called it: You (PMA, Miqati and Berri) live in fantasy land.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I noticed, every time betrawkib el bassira ma3ak betballish tehzi like a drunkard, quoting UN and using unsophisticated words like me7n.
You are totally wrong.

The UN officer described the shameful mental state of PMA, Miqati and Berri very well : They don't care about the situation of the Lebanese and their speeches show that they live in a fantasy land that has nothing to do with the dramatic situation of the Lebanese that urgently needs to be fixed

The Me7n speech is a speech totally disconnected from the reality.

Thus there is no real difference between me7n and fantasy land.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
You are totally wrong.

The UN officer described the shameful mental state of PMA, Miqati and Berri very well : They don't care about the situation of the Lebanese and their speeches show that they live in a fantasy land that has nothing to do with the dramatic situation of the Lebanese that urgently needs to be fixed

When they say those statements, they always mention that they are Hezbollah led political forces, by the way
Carry on with your basira

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are totally wrong.

On my behalf, tell the UN officer you are quoting that agnostic's beloved HA shangalo la Berri and decided to ya3mlo jawmase together outside the government, thus paralyzing any effort to try help making your daily life a little better.

Bring back his answer so we can analyze and discuss further.

agnostic

Legendary Member
When they say those statements, they always mention that they are Hezbollah led political forces, by the way
Carry on with your basira
It is true that the US and Jewry officers always pretend that HA are controlling everything in Lebanon. But in all the interview made by the UN officer which was entitled that Lebanon's 3 presidencies live in fantasy land, he didn't speak at all about HA.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
You are totally wrong.

As long as you are in that "it's complicated" relationship with FPM because your side piece Berri ...you are part of the love triangle. Maybe everyone should move on and see other people