Mikati's Government - 2021

JB81

Legendary Member
Do you read the statements that you quote? The Batrak interventions to protect corruption like in the case of Saleme are there. There is no similar interventions of HA. And about protecting Berri, again I repeat you my questions:
What exact or example of bad action do you blame HA for having done
What exact or example of good action do you blame HA for not having done

Batrak is corrupt protecting Salameh

HA is the same with Berri?

Wloh, 1 kilowatt kahraba mn Berri ya sayyed is too much?

1 kilowatt kahraba,1 peneceline, 1 7alib atfal

Till when are we going to endure the thouna2i?

agnostic

Legendary Member
Batrak is corrupt protecting Salameh

HA is the same with Berri?
No it is not the same at all. Removing a civil-servant like Saleme is a normal and common action. But the Batrak chose to intervene and put a red line against its removal.

In the case of the corrupted Berri, the latter doesn't need the protection of anyone to remain. And if this answer is not clear for you, I repeat you my questions that was quoted in your post:
What exact or example of bad action do you blame HA for having done
What exact or example of good action do you blame HA for not having done

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
1. If Berri wasn't there anymore while the system remains corrupt in its foundations, Berri's corrupted position will still remain occupied by another name
2. What exact or example of action do you blame HA for not doing?
3. The Batrak interventions on naming and protecting (corrupted) people in sate positions is way bigger than HA
Ya Agno we have had this discussion before. If you truly think that HA is not corrupt w ma bibzabto wazifit dawle men hone w bi mar2o bda3a 3al port/matar men honik i advise you to ask around as i have seen this behavior with my own eyes in the past and been offered "help".
Berri is part of that foundation and you are protecting him makes you as guilty as him. As for the Batrak if he is shit it does not justify you being shit aswell. Whataboutism is not a good defense.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Ya Agno we have had this discussion before. If you truly think that HA is not corrupt w ma bibzabto wazifit dawle men hone w bi mar2o bda3a 3al port/matar men honik i advise you to ask around as i have seen this behavior with my own eyes in the past and been offered "help".
Berri is part of that foundation and you are protecting him makes you as guilty as him. As for the Batrak if he is shit it does not justify you being shit aswell. Whataboutism is not a good defense.
You keep repeating the same broken disc while ignoring the points and the questions in my post that you quote.

I didn't contest that Berri is part of the system and rooted in its corrupted foundation. You pretend that HA is protecting him. Care to indicate how. And to be more explicit I repeat you once more my questions:

- What exact or example of bad action do you blame HA for having done?
- What exact or example of good action do you blame HA for not having done?

Quote Reply

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
What exact or example of bad action do you blame HA for having done?
read my post and you get your answer i have already said. You ignore the responses you get on your questions. I am starting to think its not worth answering anymore.

- What exact or example of good action do you blame HA for not having done?
Abandoning Berri in the elections, in parliament voting and hiding under the umbrella of the unity of the sect. If you protect an asshole it makes you an asshole even if you are mar maroun (applies to HA , el batrak, FPM and LF... and everyone else). You are part of the problem if we are to be nice.

agnostic

Legendary Member
read my post and you get your answer i have already said. You ignore the responses you get on your questions. I am starting to think its not worth answering anymore.

Abandoning Berri in the elections, in parliament voting and hiding under the umbrella of the unity of the sect. If you protect an asshole it makes you an asshole even if you are mar maroun (applies to HA , el batrak, FPM and LF... and everyone else). You are part of the problem if we are to be nice.
You yourself admitted that all Lebanese are corrupted. electoral alliances is one thing. protecting is another. HA is openly targetted by the Jewry and their slaves who are very well implanted inside the Lebanese state. And HA is only protecting itself including by impeding Shia's division.

And till now you failed to show how HA is protecting Berri and its corruption.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Till when are we going to endure the thouna2i?
The right question is till when the Lebanese have to endure the lax and impotence of "Ma khalluna" people who are holding the key positions in the Lebanese state.

If you have the key positions in the Lebanese state and you pretend enno ma khallukon and that you are innocent, how can you accuse of anything the thouna2i who have less presentation than you in the key positions of the Lebanese?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
You yourself admitted that all Lebanese are corrupted. electoral alliances is one thing. protecting is another. HA is openly targetted by the Jewry and their slaves who are very well implanted inside the Lebanese state. And HA is only protecting itself including by impeding Shia's division.

And till now you failed to show how HA is protecting Berri and its corruption.
You fail to see it because once you do it shatters the whole clout of HA.
Its ok we can have different opinions and i see HA as needing the guy who called bombarding them as honey because he is their internal politics semsar and allows them to look like they are hands off (when they are not).

NewLeb

@Apostate bro, @Mrsrx and also at all the other bros who oppose the corruption in Lebanon. Why do you need to involve HA in your crusade against corruption instead of putting all your energy focused against the corruption?

It’s funny how Hezbos like to ignore the fact that they are a state within a state.

It leads them to ask such stupid questions….

agnostic

Legendary Member
It’s funny how Hezbos like to ignore the fact that they are a state within a state.

It leads them to ask such stupid questions….
HA is the weakest inside the state. So if you consider their influence on state institutions make them a state inside the state, there are plenty of states inside the state. Otherwise the Lebanese state would have had less ties with Jewry's West and more with Russia, China and Beloved Iran.

But if you speak about the fact that HA fills the state void whenever th people urgently need it to be filled like with defending the country against its ennemies, bringing fuel, milks, Qard Hassab, etc., you should give it another name.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
if you speak about the fact that HA fills the state void whenever th people urgently need it to be filled like with defending the country against its ennemies, bringing fuel, milks, Qard Hassab, etc., you should give it another name.
This is a great public service but on the flipside for HA to self perpetuate it needs these voids to continue to exist. They need an enemy,they need a weak army and they need shortages/poverty and they need a non educated, non self reliant population. That is the main issue.

Only way to "Disarm" HA is to build the army's defensive capabilities, negotiate a peace deal in the correct conditions that are fair to lebanon and have a functioning economy rendering HAs existence useless. Neither HA nor its opponents are working towards that common goal which would benefit everyone. And before telling me its not HAs job...yes it is if it is a lebanese party trying to serve its members and lebanon and not just finding reasons to justify its existence and its arms.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Mrsrx

You focus too much on HA while the main reason of the Lebanese economical disaster is due to economical choices (syese rai3ye, dependence on Jewry's West, rejection of Iranian, Chinese and Russian advantageous offers, monopoly companies, etc.) that HA have been always against while FPM supported them and that is how

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@Mrsrx

You focus too much on HA while the main reason of the Lebanese economical disaster is due to economical choices (syese rai3ye, dependence on Jewry's West, rejection of Iranian, Chinese and Russian advantageous offers, monopoly companies, etc.) that HA have been always against while FPM supported them and that is how
I focus on HA when talking to an HA member or sympathizer (remember you tagged me to have this discussion) and when talking to another party member/sympathizer i focus on the others shortcomings. I see no good parties in lebanon (at least the ones that have existed for a while). So yes when addressing you i focus on HA.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Mrsrx
We don't need the party of Satan aka the Jewry and its plan to enslave human beings, it is just a fact that they are here with their evil plans supported by the West, that include Israel and Dawa3esh.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I focus on HA when talking to an HA member or sympathizer (remember you tagged me to have this discussion) and when talking to another party member/sympathizer i focus on the others shortcomings. I see no good parties in lebanon (at least the ones that have existed for a while). So yes when addressing you i focus on HA.
Assil ya bro.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@Mrsrx
We don't need the party of Satan aka the Jewry and its plan to enslave human beings, it is just a fact that they are here with their evil plans supported by the West, that include Israel and Dawa3esh.
They do exist in some shape or form (that we may or may not agree on) but your way of fighting it is not the right way. You are losing this war and maybe its time to figure out why and hear other opinions. Read up the text you avoided to quote. Your camp is destroying itself while they do not even have boots on the ground... easy win.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Mrsrx

I believe on the need of an alternate army made of Death-to-Devil (ya3ne America) people, beside the official army. How can the Lebanese Army defend Lebanon when it is subjugated to the Jewry?

agnostic

Legendary Member
Back to "tekhwin"
Where is the tekhween. I am just speaking my beliefs about the fight between the party of God (in its literal meaning not the Lebanese party named HA) and the party of Satan aka the Jewry. And about the LA it is an undeniable fact that its leadership are always sticking to Jewry's West.