Mikati's Government - 2021

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Where is the tekhween. I am just speaking my beliefs about the fight between the party of God (in its literal meaning not the Lebanese party named HA) and the party of Satan aka the Jewry. And about the LA it is an undeniable fact that its leadership are always sticking to Jewry's West.
Where is the tekhween? ...here :
How can the Lebanese Army defend Lebanon when it is subjugated to the Jewry?
And about the LA it is an undeniable fact that its leadership are always sticking to Jewry's West.

NewLeb

HA is the weakest inside the state.So if you consider their influence on state institutions make them a state inside the state, there are plenty of states inside the state. Otherwise the Lebanese state would have had less ties with Jewry's West and more with Russia, China and Beloved Iran.

Let me correct you… “HA is the weakest inside the state institutions.”

But that never stopped them doing what they had to do. If they can take the whole country to war, then they can cover for corruption, whether they realize it or not.

But if you speak about the fact that HA fills the state void whenever th people urgently need it to be filled like with defending the country against its ennemies, bringing fuel, milks, Qard Hassab, etc., you should give it another name.

Hezbollah fills the void for poor Shiites. That’s one of the main reasons for its existence.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
3Adlye is an FPM stronghold mazra3a. If you have any blame about qada2 fix it with FPM not with HA. Beside that where were "Isit2leliyet el kada2" when all Christian figures including the ugly minister Marie Claude Bajem jumped against the Judge Maze7 forcing him to dismissal after the Judge used his sovereign powers to make a judgement that displeased the Jewry and their Sheta safiha in Lebanon.
If I were you, I would try to analyze the intentions of those who are telling you that the justice system and ministry is controlled by FPM
You know how it works in Lebanon, FPM might have a share but for sure not in control otherwise Badri Daher wouldn’t be in prison
Marie Claude Najem is independent and does not answer to tayyar, they clashed on multiple occasions

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
No it is not the same at all. Removing a civil-servant like Saleme is a normal and common action. But the Batrak chose to intervene and put a red line against its removal.

In the case of the corrupted Berri, the latter doesn't need the protection of anyone to remain. And if this answer is not clear for you, I repeat you my questions that was quoted in your post:
What exact or example of bad action do you blame HA for having done
What exact or example of good action do you blame HA for not having done
Christian powers and specifically Aoun/Tayyar don’t give a shit what Batrak says
What prevented Riad Salameh from being removed was the double agent Berri
Stop trying to cover for Berri

JB81

Legendary Member
No it is not the same at all. Removing a civil-servant like Saleme is a normal and common action. But the Batrak chose to intervene and put a red line against its removal.

In the case of the corrupted Berri, the latter doesn't need the protection of anyone to remain. And if this answer is not clear for you, I repeat you my questions that was quoted in your post:*
What exact or example of bad action do you blame HA for having done
What exact or example of good action do you blame HA for not having done

Berri is the root of corruption in Lebanon

He is bayy araneb and every corrupt

We are not asking HA to go All In against Berri

Bass walaw sha7douna 1 kilowatt kahraba dawa

Serna 3a jant w ento mouhem we7det saff

People are fed up

agnostic

Legendary Member
Where is the tekhween? ...here :
Bro

All people (normal people not mama7in) could see the shameful behavior of the LA in Tayyoune, in Khalde, and with the Ammonium Nitrate stored in Beirut port during several years. All people could also see that Jewry's representative in Lebanon, the safiha Sheta, and also US officers have permanent presence in the LA headquarters.

agnostic

Legendary Member
If I were you, I would try to analyze the intentions of those who are telling you that the justice system and ministry is controlled by FPM
You know how it works in Lebanon, FPM might have a share but for sure not in control otherwise Badri Daher wouldn’t be in prison
Marie Claude Najem is independent and does not answer to tayyar, they clashed on multiple occasions
The one who put Bitar has the legal power to replace him, even if it displeases the Jewry and the US congress.

JB81

Legendary Member
1. Shia unity is not your business
2. Do you have any plans to fix the situation?
3. What is so important with the whore Bitar to protect him?

1. It is my business. I can't feed my kids because of Nabih that HA protect
2. We have plans. We need support.
3. Bitar will be taken care of sooner or later. He is anything but a Profesional to say the least. Be like FPM, be patient, you are not the only ones who see Bittar's double standard performance. His time will come, till than, tfaddalo 3a majles wezara... people are dying from hunger and waiting for the government for actions to elevate as much as it can of the misery

agnostic

Legendary Member
1. It is my business. I can't feed my kids because of Nabih that HA protect
2. We have plans. We need support.
3. Bitar will be taken care of sooner or later. He is anything but a Profesional to say the least. Be like FPM, be patient, you are not the only ones who see Bittar's double standard performance. His time will come, till than, tfaddalo 3a majles wezara... people are dying from hunger and waiting for the government for actions to elevate as much as it can of the misery
1. No, Shia unity is not your business. But if you want to fight Berri and to sue him for his corruption you have Alloushe blessings and nobody is impeding you
2. Show us your plans. You (PMA, GB and FPM) have only smoke-bombs battles to trick the people with in order to hide your total impotence.
3. Keep 7amsane with Bitar. He is not better than judge Maze7 that your ugly minister Marie Claude Bajem pushed to dismiss. Walla when the judge like judge Maze7 displeases the Jewry all Marnoushe figures, and FPM in first place, jump to attack the judge and push him to dismiss. But when the judge is a Jewry whore like Bitar, Marnoushe figures, and FPM in first place, put all their energy to keep him at the expense of the destruction of Lebanon.

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1. No, Shia unity is not your business. But if you want to fight Berri and to sue him for his corruption you have Alloushe blessings and nobody is impeding you
2. Show us your plans. You (PMA, GB and FPM) have only smoke-bombs battles to trick the people with in order to hide your total impotence.
3. Keep 7amsane with Bitar. He is not better than judge Maze7 that your ugly minister Marie Claude Bajem pushed to dismiss. Walla when the judge like judge Maze7 displeases the Jewry all Marnoushe figures, and FPM in first place, jump to attack the judge and push him to dismiss. But when the judge is a Jewry whore like Bitar, Marnoushe figures, and FPM in first place, put all their energy to keep him at the expense of the destruction of Lebanon.

All fair points. But let's not insult women by calling them ugly. Not nice. There's more to a woman than they way she looks.

Sinon, bravo. Bonne continuation.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
For the trillion times, HA don't cover Berri. Berri possesses his own strengths inside the state institutions to protect himself.
I’m talking about you and how you’re trying to cover him, whether you know it or not, with your story of the batrak

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
The one who put Bitar has the legal power to replace him, even if it displeases the Jewry and the US congress.
Who put him? Isn’t it the government? I don’t think the justice minister has to power to put or remove
The justice minister can only propose a name
No?

JB81

Legendary Member

1. How are we going to fight Berri if he holds the manzoumeh, supported directly or indirectly by HA? Allah ma fi yshilo. My children are being humiliated because of Berri. When are you going to put a brake for him? We are all dying, not only Christians, Sunnis Druze, but also Shiites. Waslna Nabih lal sh7edeh w mazbalet arab. Today, I'm ashamed to be Lebanese because of Berri and the garbage country he owns

2. Plans are there. Electricity, water, financial audit, economy based on industry first than services and tourism. All there, but ma2bour mazra3et Hariri economy is still enact of services and da3ara tourism

3. You want the President to interfere with Justice. Obviously, you don't know who is Michel Aoun. You can take him out, but you can't take his signature

agnostic

Legendary Member
Who put him? Isn’t it the government? I don’t think the justice minister has to power to put or remove
No?
There is a basic rule, the one who has the authority to do has the authority to undo. Beside that:

1. They have all ready done it to remove judge Sawwan.
2. Bitar is a proven Jewry whore. Show us how to remove him for his absolute zero work to seek the truth about the port explosion. Enno Ma3ule nobody can remove him? Ma3ule for some Lebanese it is acceptable that a Jewry whore civil servant becomes an unremovable god. Wel 2anka they pretend that HA is ruling the country

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1. How are we going to fight Berri if he holds the manzoumeh, supported directly or indirectly by HA? Allah ma fi yshilo. My children are being humiliated because of Berri. When are you going to put a brake for him? We are all dying, not only Christians, Sunnis Druze, but also Shiites. Waslna Nabih lal sh7edeh w mazbalet arab. Today, I'm ashamed to be Lebanese because of Berri and the garbage country he owns

2. Plans are there. Electricity, water, financial audit, economy based on industry first than services and tourism. All there, but ma2bour mazra3et Hariri economy is still enact of services and da3ara tourism

3. You want the President to interfere with Justice. Obviously, you don't know who is Michel Aoun. You can take him out, but you can't take his signature

You keep ignoring the fact that it was Hezb who ‘backstabbed’ you and not Berri
Berri has been your political enemy since the dawn of times. He really owes you nothing, in fact as your opposition his job is to destroy you. Ya3neh You can only expect him to wipe the floor with your president

i find it fascinating that even after all the khawazi2 you ate from hezb and the khazou2 they sticked up Bassil’s and President’s anus you still don’t dare targeting your outrage at them.
La2tinkon b khwenikon lol like real dhimmis
You know you’re nothing without your alliance with HA
Alla ysaberkon :)

agnostic

Legendary Member
No?
I am not sure about it even if I believe it was MC Bajem. But in all cases, FPM played dirty in making the judge Bitar-whore issue their battle to please the Jewry, to score points as the protector of Lebanon and the state institutions against the evil Alloushes, and last to use him for their bargaining.

agnostic

Legendary Member
You can take him out, but you can't take his signature
You blamed Sleiman Franjieh for not daring to sign the line that indicates our southern borders in the sea. His minister finally signed it. But so far PMA didn't do it, while signing it is obviously in favor of Lebanon's rights and interests