Mikati's Government - 2021

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Shou jame3et el inhitat w khariri w haw yelle 2allo eno Aoun khesser.. Shou waynkon?

Lik inshala mfakrin Aoun byel3ab ala KHariri JR. Playstation...

Hayda Jabbal Baabda habibe.... We got 9.5 Minister.
Why are you steaming mad if it’s true that you won?

aoun wanted to prevent elections so he hangs on to his captured MP’s that he no longer represents

hezb doesn’t care about elections since they guarantee their 13-15 mp and veto through threat of violence so elections make no difference to them

Hezb made the order and you said “at your command sir, hail khomeni”

The_FPMer

aoun wanted to prevent elections so he hangs on to his captured MP’s that he no longer represents

hezb doesn’t care about elections since they guarantee their 13-15 mp and veto through threat of violence so elections make no difference to them

Falat ma3o shelsh, that was epic ngl

flag-waver

HA does care about elections. Not the number it gets as Berri and Nasrallah share the shia seats but the election as a whole. They want to have a majority in Parliament. Also what ever they get for their blocks is their representation in the gov. The only reason why HA has been doing as it pleases since 2018 is because it has the majority in Parliament. Feb 14 clowns most of them have been to weak to do anything about it.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
The biggest loser here is Hariri. He has competition in almost all his districts.

1) Beirut - Makhzoumi, Oct freaks, HA etc
2) Tripoli - Mikati Safadi etc
3) Saida - Osama Saad
4) Chouf - Oct freaks

He was the biggest loser in 2018 and without KSA backing and funding he will be the biggest loser in 2022. I think his block will also drop further.
My real question is why rifi or bahaa didnt make their move yet especially now that KSA is done with saad. It’s time for new leadership for FM. Enough with the ma badna fitna blah blah blah the FM needs to be led by someone very antagonistic to hezb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
My real question is why rifi or bahaa didnt make their move yet especially now that KSA is done with saad. It’s time for new leadership for FM. Enough with the ma badna fitna blah blah blah the FM needs to be led by someone very antagonistic to hezb
You don't have a problem with waiting for the green light from Saudi's leadership? Ma ba2a sta7o l 3alam.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
You don't have a problem with waiting for the green light from Saudi's leadership? Ma ba2a sta7o l 3alam.
I dont have a problem with anything as long as saad leaves. It’s time to rebuild the relationship with hakim and restart the cedar revolution project. Saniora another good option. Rifi i think is the best option to do the necessary work.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I dont have a problem with anything as long as saad leaves. It’s time to rebuild the relationship with hakim and restart the cedar revolution project. Saniora another good option. Rifi i think is the best option to do the necessary work.
That's fine, pick ANY Lebanese you see fit but you don't have to wait for the Saudi King's approval to do so. Mesh 7elwe...

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ask yourself ya wa7esh...

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
That's fine, pick ANY Lebanese you see fit but you don't have to wait for the Saudi King's approval to do so. Mesh 7elwe...
That’s an interesting narrative you built for yourself my friend

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Not getting much sleep lately. Timing my sleeping cycles with the moteur.

Ze3jak wjoudeh? 🤔

No teslam, mnawwar wjoudak (no pun intended)

It was a mere scientific observation. Since it is never clear which manifesto will show up when I m getting some news. your various antithetical personalities make it appear that different users are living behind this username.
And Allah knows better.