Mikati's Government - 2021

flag-waver

Legendary Member
My real question is why rifi or bahaa didnt make their move yet especially now that KSA is done with saad. It’s time for new leadership for FM. Enough with the ma badna fitna blah blah blah the FM needs to be led by someone very antagonistic to hezb

He needs the words from KSA mouth. lal asaf man 90% of our politicians just listen to outside powers.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Any information about Bassil's new friend in Energy and water

I hear:
He was fired from 2 jobs - check
He faced sexual harassment allegations - check
He worked at Booz Allen Hamilton as a senior executive and while working there conspired with a rival company against his own company - Check

It appears he fits the -Bassili- job description perfectly
1- a failure
2- a freak
3- conspires with the enemy against his own brethren

Congratulations to all.

Tawwel b 3morak fakhamt el ra2is way to go placing your signature on this clown fiesta - btelba2lak

I'll be very generous and set my timer to 3 months before this government crashes and burn like its predecessor
there's no trust in between all its constituents and i doubt it'll be capable of, or even trust itself running elections.

Let the countdown begin.

1631361218007.png

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Any information about Bassil's new friend in Energy and water

I hear:
He was fired from 2 jobs - check
He faced sexual harassment allegations - check
He worked at Booz Allen Hamilton as a senior executive and while working there conspired with a rival company against his own company - Check

It appears he fits the -Bassili- job description perfectly
1- a failure
2- a freak
3- conspires with the enemy against his own brethren

Congratulations to all.

Tawwel b 3morak fakhamt el ra2is way to go placing your signature on this clown fiesta - btelba2lak

I'll be very generous and set my timer to 3 months before this government crashes and burn like its predecessor
there's no trust in between all its constituents and i doubt it'll be capable of, or even trust itself running elections.

Let the countdown begin.

View attachment 25031
Shou hal soura wleh? tfeehhhhhhh

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Shou hal soura wleh? tfeehhhhhhh

Sorry to disappoint
I'm no expert on how to please men
do you prefer them waxed ?

anyway you should rejoice at 3awn's new government
tawbezla mazbout
there's one massive cock coming your way pretty soon.

:)

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So what happened to the veto on Youssef Khalil? What happened to Aoun won’t sign unless he gets what he wants? Did he want Youssef Khalil?
Thay was the main argument when Aoun was accused of obstructing government formation.
Notice how some esteemed Aounists like @SeaAb are barely mentioning this now...

Last edited:

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
It wasn’t the duo, it is berri.
%D9%85%D9%88%D9%81%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85.jpg

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Thay was the main argument when Aoun was accused of obstructing government formation.
Notice how some esteemed Aounists like @seab are barely mentioning this now...

13 months of Aoun ma baddo el telt l m3attel
today celebrations at the thought (nothing confirmed yet) of Aoun taking telt m3attel

man sheep are hilarious
notice how they get aroused at the stupidest thing ever
wake me up when they get their money back and dollar is below 15,000 lira or when there's electricity or water

Aoun had telt m3attel in every government since 2010
the Lion share in every freaking failed government and this government will be no different, just a well deserved extension to their little jhanam.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Many anti-Aoun here on the forum where blaming Aoun day and night for not signing the gov. and literally stating that the only way for salvation is thru a gov that will address the IMF and the west.
Now when Aoun and Mikaty formed the gov. they are attacking Aoun relentlessly accusing him to accept Berri and Mikaty terms....etc.

having said the above we have to admit the following facts:

1) The new gov is not other than a copy of previous political quotas gov. formed by the same parties that led to the destruction of the country
2) Many Ministers are a disgrace like MOF Salemy/Berri minister
3) Aoun got 1/3+1, but FPM will pay the price in next elections as this gov. is expected to fail as previous gov.
4) Hariri got screwed badly and is politically over
5) HA is the biggest winner- political Shiism rise will be solidified after next elections
6) Sunnites in general are the biggest loosers and will be fragmented to small blocks in next elections competing with each others to be in HA lap
7) LF are also on the wining side in next elections as this gov. is not expected to achieve any economical or financial rebound before elections and LF will capitalize on that, however LF policies have no horizon as they lack any allies among Muslims parties.