Legendary Member

الصورة التذكارية للحكومة الجديدة

SEPTEMBER
souratezkariye210913124843461~.jpg

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He is right
Unfortunately the deep state mafia of bankers will continue thru this gov to cover its losses at the people expenses.....the plan is to make 98% of the Lebanese poor so the 2% can keep their accumulated wealths

Time to put that telt + 1 into good use then
come on you didn't celebrate for nothing
keep your spirits up :D

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
yes indeed
especially when he talked about his experience with Aoun and another prove that Aoun is simply a con man, a big disappointment for all people who believed he will move lebanon to new era of real and stable country
Lol a full hour of meaningful content and that made the butterflies in your stomach move a bit so you see it as the most important thing and not the explanations of the accumulation of mistakes since 1994, the debt restructuring propositions in 1998 and 2004, the "e7tiyate el elzeme" how and why it came to exist and why foreign banks left, why "da3em" is a big hoax and left us in the hole, how MMFD predicted exactly the price of benzine and bread in 2018, how banks are f-ing everyone....

To each their own highlights i guess.... Khalas you made a mistake vote Nahas next time and move on we all make mistakes.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lol a full hour of meaningful content and that made the butterflies in your stomach move a bit so you see it as the most important thing and not the explanations of the accumulation of mistakes since 1994, the debt restructuring propositions in 1998 and 2004, the "e7tiyate el elzeme" how and why it came to exist and why foreign banks left, why "da3em" is a big hoax and left us in the hole, how MMFD predicted exactly the price of benzine and bread in 2018, how banks are f-ing everyone....

To each their own highlights i guess.... Khalas you made a mistake vote Nahas next time and move on we all make mistakes.

Inta muhim tdefi3 3an FPM... bas mannak 3awneh :rolleyes:
Man please take a deep look in the mirror... you spend half of your time making apologies for FPM.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

1631561298555.png

"i guess.."