Mikati's Government - 2021

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sometimes I wonder how your and your likes life will be without Aoun?.....get a life dude.....its pathetic

Asking me to get a life ? :D
why ? because i criticize a shitty incumbent public servant ?

Now try to wonder who should really get a life dude :)

Viral

رح نبقى سوا مع مدير مركز الإرتكاز الإعلامي سالم زهران​

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Asking me to get a life ? :D
why ? because i criticize a shitty incumbent public servant ?

Now try to wonder who should really get a life dude :)
You can criticize him as much as you want, but widen your view to see the whole picture..... locally, regionally and internationally.
By the way, as I said before on this forum, there is 1 ruling party in Leb which is the bankers party; so decide if you are on the bankers party side or on the people side.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Excellent interview with Dr S3eid

He is in total denial.....no wonder he lost elections for 3 times in a row.
However, he is right about the port explosion scenario that It is an Israelian strike that is covered by the international community which is convenient to HA.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You can criticize him as much as you want, but widen your view to see the whole picture..... locally, regionally and internationally.
By the way, as I said before on this forum, there is 1 ruling party in Leb which is the bankers party; so decide if you are on the bankers party side or on the people side.

Sa7i7 ennak we2i7
Was it me me who signed and celebrated the bankers government?
Lak I see the whole picture perfectly and i’ve been spoon feeding it to you for the past 2 years, and the fact that you still burn when you see some criminal public servant being criticized makes you the blind don’t you think?

when you and your kind were celebrating Aoun’s telt + 1 i was trying to explain to you that 3awn just extended your jhanam
So you celebrate then ask me if i’m on the people’s side.
Haideh wa2e7a.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Sa7i7 ennak we2i7
Was it me me who signed and celebrated the bankers government?
Lak I see the whole picture perfectly and i’ve been spoon feeding it to you for the past 2 years, and the fact that you still burn when you see some criminal public servant being criticized makes you the blind don’t you think?

when you and your kind were celebrating Aoun’s telt + 1 i was trying to explain to you that 3awn just extended your jhanam
So you celebrate then ask me if i’m on the people’s side.
Haideh wa2e7a.
Take a pill....I can also use bad language.
I never celebrated this new gov.
This new gov. is the bankers gov. and I admit it since Mikaty is the PM and Yusef Khalil is the MOF.
Aoun managed to get 1/3+1, so in the Leb traditional political game, he won against the ex PMs clowns club and Berri.....but this has nothing to do with people interests.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This new gov. is the bankers gov. and I admit it since Mikaty is the PM and Yusef Khalil is the MOF.
Aoun managed to get 1/3+1, so in the Leb traditional political game, he won against the ex PMs clowns club and Berri.....but this has nothing to do with people interests.

Don't be sensitive, all i said was 'we22i7'
Congratulations on the 1/3+1
But i expect a president to obstruct a government formation for 13 months with people's interests in mind.
Ya3neh you agree now that all he cared about was his share of the pie ?
That's good, that's all i ask for you to see.
Keep in mind that a clean president would rather resign and depart to the dumpster before putting his signature on a government that was architected abroad, but who am i kidding, toul 3omro 3amil. "Jundi b juyoush al duwal al chaqiqa"

Remember we as christians can only do change on our own areas.
so let's start with cleaning our own filth that we take responsibility for putting in Baabda and government.
Happy to see we're on the same page. :)

!Aoune32

This is the government of la chou l nappies. A government of retards who are not the men required for the situation at hand. Can ever FPM place the rights ministers in the gov?

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Don't be sensitive, all i said was 'we22i7'
Congratulations on the 1/3+1
But i expect a president to obstruct a government formation for 13 months with people's interests in mind.
Ya3neh you agree now that all he cared about was his share of the pie ?
That's good, that's all i ask for you to see.
Keep in mind that a clean president would rather resign and depart to the dumpster before putting his signature on a government that was architected abroad, but who am i kidding, toul 3omro 3amil. "Jundi b juyoush al duwal al chaqiqa"

Remember we as christians can only do change on our own areas.
so let's start with cleaning our own filth that we take responsibility for putting in Baabda and government.
Happy to see we're on the same page. :)
We- as Christians- we have challenges on 3 fronts:

1) The bankers front.... Batrak is actually supporting Salemy and the bankers, as well as LF and FPM (Ibrahim Kn3an), so Christians depositors are unfortunately loosing this battle; also the judges and the security forces high rank officers are on the bankers side.

2) The political system front; here we have to give credit to Aoun and FPM as it seems they are in good position taking into consideration the regional winds and the USA/Iranian/French/Syrian/Jordan/Egypt/UAE agreement that is shaping the region; having said that, it is actually good that LF is on the opposite side to FPM and on KSA anti HA/Iran side so Christians don't put all their eggs in one basket.

3) Existential front: here is the biggest catastrophe.. the demographics are scary and with the current financial and economical crash it is getting worse...........meanwhile the Syrians birth rate is increasing within the Christians areas supported financially by the international community.