Mikati's Government - 2021

NAFAR

Legendary Member
The news is that there is a fight between President ministers and Berri/Mikaty ministers to include or not include Sl3ata power plant in the byan wizary.....in last gov. plan sl3ata was included after insisting by FPM.
Let us see how this will end....it will give an idea of how this gov. will perform in the future.
By the way, the Christians ministers traitors that are against Sl3ata power plant nkeyi b Basil, must be publicly called traitors as they are and must be trashed by FPM media.

NewLeb

Genuine question, 104 tankers will suffice us ~for days or weeks?

I brought this up yesterday- these tankers are not sustainable. Their sole purpose is to give America the finger (a mere publicity stunt), but I’m not sure how this policy is going to be effective in the long term….

NewLeb

This is what they fear the most- a
rapprochement between right-wing factions and Shiite political thought. It’s the only way to save the country!

473D2FAB-0066-4CB8-8280-28276D893A37.jpeg

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Halla2 3am te7ke jad walla 3am tetmanyak? Kel hal hamrouje w tol3o bi dayno for days? : /

A7san mn balesh I guess.
There's more on the way but, all in all, the quantities don't make a dent in our daily needs. It's a symbolic move and a message to the concerned parties that the 'maximum pressure' policy will have adverse affects you might not have considered.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Bukhari, if you're listening, b3atlna shantet $ tenye plz. #FundraisingForSiyede
E_Y-Vf2XEAAaYp8

elAshtar

Legendary Member
There's more on the way but, all in all, the quantities don't make a dent in our daily needs. It's a symbolic move and a message to the concerned parties that the 'maximum pressure' policy will have adverse affects you might not have considered.
Nope.. HA will provide for now diesel and gasoline for a month. They will bring as much as needed accordingly. SHN said that they have the ability to “flood” the market with fuel.