Mikati's Government - 2021

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ya khayyeh ana badi ekol 3enab
I don't know who got what
but if fer2et el za2iffeh are celebrating then they don't have any reason to fail.

PS. they had the control of 2 gov since 2018 and we have seen what they did... so forgive me if I am skeptical

be optimistic
bassil watheq bel mikati and youssef el khalil

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

ู…ุฏูŠุฑ ู…ุฑูƒุฒ ุงู„ุงุฑุชูƒุงุฒ ุงู„ุงุนู„ุงู…ูŠ ุณุงู„ู… ุฒู‡ุฑุงู† ู„ู€​

mtv:​

ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ู†ู‚ุต ุฌู†ุฏุฑูŠ ููŠ ุญูƒูˆู…ุฉ ู…ูŠู‚ุงุชูŠ ุฃูŠ ูˆุฒูŠุฑุฉ ูˆุงุญุฏุฉ ูู‚ุท ู…ู† ุฃุตู„ 24 ูˆูุฎูˆุฑ ูƒุฅุนู„ุงู…ูŠ ุจุฃู† ุฌูˆุฑุฌ ู‚ุฑุฏุงุญูŠ ู‡ูˆ ูˆุฒูŠุฑ ุงู„ุงุนู„ุงู… ูˆู…ุนุธู… ุงู„ูˆุฒุฑุงุก ูุฑู†ูƒูˆููˆู†ูŠู‘ูˆู† ูˆู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฃู…ุฑ ู„ู‡ ุฏู„ุงู„ุชู‡ ุงู„ุณูŠุงุณูŠุฉ​

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
tamem barke b khafefo latlate w byechteghlo chway ma hek @Manifesto ?

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
an oscar deserving performance

giphy.gif

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
an oscar deserving performance

giphy.gif
ma hek ! zakkarne bl peace nobel winner speach taba3 Mar Geagea el salem 3a esmo

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Tonylebanon

Tony Night Chronicle

I wanted to talk about the Leader of HA the pseudo terrorist Nasrallah. I will leave that to another day.
Today 10 September is an important date ; as Aoun himself said a few seconds ago he didnโ€™t get the Third plus 1 after waisting 15 billions dollars from the people deposits in the Central Bank.
Today mark the end of Aoun AHD , his 8 ministers have 2 HA spies : The tachnak minister plus arslan minister so the President have maximum 6 who will not be with him in the end of his mandate, their survival depending on the parliamentary majority.
A disgraceful ending for the biggest failure and disappointment in the History of Modern Lebanon.

By Tony
Investigator Reporter

Last edited:

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Tony Night Chronicle

I wanted to talk about the Leader of HA the pseudo terrorist Nasrallah. I will leave that to another day.
Today 10 September is an important date ; as Aoun himself said a few seconds ago he didnโ€™t get the Third plus 1 after waisting 15 billions dollars from the people deposits in the Central Bank.
Today mark the end of Aoun AHD , his 8 ministers have 2 HA spies : The tachnak minister plus arslan ministerso the President have maximum 6 who will not be with him in the end of his mandate, their survival depending on the parliamentary majority.
A disgraceful ending for the biggest failure and disappointment in the History of Modern Lebanon.

By Tony
Investigator Reporter
aya night chronicle ya browy ba3dna 2eymin mn el ghada rou2 3layna chwat bl fehemet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚