Mikati's Government - 2021

JB81

Legendary Member
Tsk tsk tsk making fun of a handicapped person who lost her limbs as a result of a bomb that your Syrian ally (if not HA themselves) had planted in her car?
That's low even for you, Viral.

Making fun of people for their looks is low too

Her boss did worst for lot more people; does she feel remorse towards the victims?

Not only you are low. She is bala damir w badda 3alam feel sorry for her

Viral

Tsk tsk tsk making fun of a handicapped person who lost her limbs as a result of a bomb that your Syrian ally (if not HA themselves) had planted in her car?
That's low even for you, Viral.
Your mind and imagination seems to always extend below the belt dear @Manifesto
That's what I consider low ;)

Viral

Ooooh Love in the air...
@Manifesto are you going to call it low for posting a mentally handicapped man showing his beautiful affection in public to that nice lady?

1631819168924.png

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ooooh Love in the air...
@Manifesto are you going to call it low for posting a mentally handicapped man showing his beautiful affection in public to that nice lady?

View attachment 25084

Ezw mentally handicapped w 3emelkon jalta w fashalkon el 3ahed. Kif law a fully functioning human?
I don't like Geagea bas bifish el khele2 ad ma ba3askon 😄😄😄

Thank you for the entertainment hakim.

Viral

Ezw mentally handicapped w 3emelkon jalta w fashalkon el 3ahed. Kif law a fully functioning human?
I don't like Geagea bas bifish el khele2 ad ma ba3askon 😄😄😄

Thank you for the entertainment hakim.
He did nothing to me.
All he did he stole Ouwet money from their arms sales to build his castle. In other words, one mentally handicapped stealing from other mentally handicapped. But he did even better he spent 11 years in jail and still betting on the Saudis and the Israelis to be there for him when he needs them which he will as soon as GMA's forensic audit starts spitting the beans.:cigar:

NewLeb

He did nothing to me.
All he did he stole Ouwet money from their arms sales to build his castle. In other words, one mentally handicapped stealing from other mentally handicapped. But he did even better he spent 11 years in jail and still betting on the Saudis and the Israelis to be there for him when he needs them which he will as soon as GMA's forensic audit starts spitting the beans.:cigar:

I noticed that Aounies think that they alone can determine who’s good or bad.

Geagea got out of prison, which makes them real angry because Reality isn’t being reflected by their judgmental attitude.

Piece of advice: you’re not the good guys, so stop acting like you’re Jesus or something.

And as far as I’m concerned, you’re the most morally corrupt party in Lebanon….

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I noticed that Aounies think that they alone can determine who’s good or bad.

Geagea got out of prison, which makes them real angry because Reality isn’t being reflected by their judgmental attitude.

Piece of advice: you’re not the good guys, so stop acting like you’re Jesus or something…

They're always complaining about Berri and Hariri, but Ibrahim Kanaan's sketchy maneuvers (from protecring the banks to torpedoing the economic reform plan) get swept under the carpet for some reason.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Making fun of people for their looks is low too

Her boss did worst for lot more people; does she feel remorse towards the victims?

Not only you are low. She is bala damir w badda 3alam feel sorry for her

Baddak trakkib 3a2el walla baddak tdal 3awneh?

In 15 years, Gibran and Kanaan both became millionaires w enta ba3dak bala kahraba.

Khallik rekid warahon.

NewLeb

They're always complaining about Berri and Hariri, but Ibrahim Kanaan's sketchy maneuvers (from protecring the banks to torpedoing the economic reform plan) get swept under the carpet for some reason.

Well, they hate Hariri mostly because he’s a rich Sunni. Aounies suck at making money, and they hate Sunni Islam in general, so Hariri is like their arch-nemisis.

Berri isn’t a stuck-up and judgmental prick either, so they obviously hate him too (especially since he’s also rich).

They basically hate anybody with strong confidence and a lot of money and girls, because that’s something they could never have, mostly because of their extremely small height.

Yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if @Viral is at least 24 inches in height…

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well, they hate Hariri mostly because he’s a rich Sunni. Aounies suck at making money, and they hate Sunni Islam in general, so Hariri is like their arch-nemisis.

Berri isn’t a stuck-up and judgmental prick either, so they obviously hate him too (especially since he’s also rich).

They basically hate anybody with strong confidence and a lot of money and girls, because that’s something they could never have, mostly because of their extremely small height.

Yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if @Viral is at least 24 inches in height…

The Aounist fixation with Rafic Hariri stems from an inferiority complex.
Aounists are mostly Keserwanis from peasant backgrounds. They couldn't fathom the idea that a Sunni was richer and more powerful than they could ever dream of becoming.

They were jealous that Muslim areas were getting more prosperous. I grew up among Aounists and used to listen to their private conversations. They are full of hate.

JB81

Legendary Member
Baddak trakkib 3a2el walla baddak tdal 3awneh?

In 15 years, Gibran and Kanaan both became millionaires w enta ba3dak bala kahraba.

Khallik rekid warahon.

Tfaddal rfa3 da3wa eza fi 3endak malaf

Wallah mkhammal 7alak zakeh w ent ouwet

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Tfaddal rfa3 da3wa eza fi 3endak malaf

Wallah mkhammal 7alak zakeh w ent ouwet

I know Berri is corrupt bala ma e2dar rakkeblo malaf.

Similarly, I believe Bassil is shady because one doesn't become filthy rich overnight on a minister's salary.
And Ibrahim Kanaan is busy protecting banks and the manzoumeh.

JB81

Legendary Member
I know Berri is corrupt bala ma e2dar rakkeblo malaf.

Similarly, I believe Bassil is shady because one doesn't become filthy rich overnight on a minister's salary.
And Ibrahim Kanaan is busy protecting banks and the manzoumeh.

W 3endon tayyaret khasa ma tensa

Viral

@Viral why did you edit your post about May Chidiac? In your earlier post, you were clearly making fun of the fact she had artificial limbs, not her makeup.
Two things I can conclude about you from your post that you just deleted: You are (or may be you think you are) a clairvoyant obsessed with limbs.o_O

For now watch and learn what independence and real pride look like. One victory after another...

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Two things about you I can conclude from your post: You are (or may be you think you are) a clairvoyant obsessed with limbs.o_O

For now watch and learn what independence and real pride look like. One victory after another...

There has never been a more pressing need for a vomit emoji. Facepalms just won't do at this point.