Mikati's Government - 2021

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is one thing to occupy a country it is another to stay occupying it. In the end Lebanon will win. I agree with you though. Under this weakling HA took the country.

Absolutely
we're only living in just another cycle of occupation and in our whole history we overcame many.
the question is, will we see the light in our lifetime or are we going to have to wait 500 years like we did with the Ottomans.

i'm not very optimistic.

flag-waver

Absolutely
we're only living in just another cycle of occupation and in our whole history we overcame many.
the question is, will we see the light in our lifetime or are we going to have to wait 500 years like we did with the Ottomans.

i'm not very optimistic.

it wont take long man trust me. when one economically is good he doesnt want war. at the moment people have nothing to lose absolutely nothing. lets see what the future holds.

flag-waver

وأوضح في بيان أن "التدقيق المالي الجنائي تحقق بعد 20 شهراً من السعي الحثيث واليومي للتوصل اليه، وهو يستجيب لحق اللبنانيين في معرفة اسباب الانهيار الاقتصادي والمالي والاجتماعي والمعيشي الذي اصاب البلاد والعباد، وهو يمهد الطريق امام الاصلاحات المنشودة ويتجاوب مع رغبات المجتمع الدولي في مساعدتنا على تحقيق النهوض الاقتصادي الذي نأمل ان توفق الحكومة الحديدة في السير به".

وتابع: "التدقيق المالي الجنائي سوف يشمل لاحقاً الادارات والمؤسسات العامة والمجالس والصناديق والهيئات خصوصاً تلك التي حامت الشبهات حول أداء المسؤولين عنها خلال الأعوام الثلاثين الماضية".

وطمأن الرئيس عون اللبنانيين "ان السنة الأخيرة من ولايتي ستكون سنة الإصلاحات الحقيقية بعدما تعذر تحقيق ذلك بفعل تغليب بعض المعنيين لمصالحهم الشخصية وشكلوا منظومة أقفلت الأبواب في وجه اي اصلاح ما وفّر الحماية لفاسدين ومرتكبين".

وأعلن أن "التدقيق الجنائي هو باب الإصلاح المنشود ولا بد ان يترافق مع خطة للتعافي والنهوض لتعويض ما فات والبدء بالانقاذ الحقيقي الذي اتخذته الحكومة الجديدة شعاراً لها، ويمهد الطريق امام الاصلاحات المنشودة ويتجاوب مع رغبات المجتمع الدولي في مساعدتنا على تحقيق النهوض الاقتصادي الذي نأمل ان توفق الحكومة الجديدة في السير به".

🤷🏻‍♂️

NewLeb

The elections won't change a thing
khalas Lebanon is done for good.
….
Lebanon will be under Iranian rule for a couple of decades maybe centuries
think of the Ottoman empire running the country with local stooges and agents
eh it's the same now.

Here’s one major reason why I think you’re wrong: the Shiite Duo (mainly Hezbollah) did not expend the necessary work and effort to take control over Lebanon. They basically cheated and bull****ed their way into power, the same way the Democrats stole the elections from Trump.

This don’t play fair and by the rules, and never really did. They is why the Lebanese State has allowed them to do whatever the hell they want for so long. This is also why Shiites have major entitlement issues in the first place.

A company that is run by individuals who attained their positions through bullying and corrupt means will not last long!

Newleb is on the way!

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Here’s one major reason why I think you’re wrong: the Shiite Duo (mainly Hezbollah) did not expend the necessary work and effort to take control over Lebanon. They basically cheated and bull****ed their way into power, the same way the Democrats stole the elections from Trump.

This don’t play fair and by the rules, and never really did. They is why the Lebanese State has allowed them to do whatever the hell they want for so long. This is also why Shiites have major entitlement issues in the first place.

A company that is run by individuals who attained their positions through bullying and corrupt means will not last long!

Newleb is on the way!

They don’t have to put in any effort
Look around, it’s not like the Lebanese are the brightest or ask for a lot
You can buy them with fake victories and cheap propaganda or a fuel truck.

The lebanese got accustomed to the Stockholm syndrome they’re living
They’re going to vote for the same useless crowd they usually vote in, Hezb runs them no problem.

if they dare to revolt, Hezb resorts to the usual terror techniques and unleaches the yasar ghawgha2i to contain the uproar.

Lebanon is done for a long while
Move on.

NewLeb

They’re going to vote for the same useless crowd they usually vote in, Hezb runs them no problem.

if they dare to revolt, Hezb resorts to the usual terror techniques and unleaches the yasar ghawgha2i to contain the uproar.

Move on.

Difference is that new generation is not like the old. In other words, there’s still hope for the children of the current brainwashed mentalities.

I refuse to give up, as I personally have a financial stake in all of this. As we speak, my main boy will be in Lebanon soon… we won’t give up without a fight!

Weezy

Legendary Member

Move on.

Next year they’re losing the support of the Christian street. And Batrak has become vocal against them, that’s not a milestone to be underrated. Sunnah leaders are a single front against HA and they learned a tough lesson on how not to compromise with HA against Arab will.

Zooming out a bit, HA considered a terrorist organization in all countries except a few. The US withdrew from Afghanistan but Iran will end up with another Saudi Arabia next to its boarder. I don’t see how Taliban in power is a win for Iran.

Turkey is a rising power and they are in reconciliation mode with Egypt and GCC and Iran will no longer be able to capitalize on such divisions. And these powers do want an independent strong Lebanon and that’s evident with Saudis relationship with Batrak and Jaajaa. I mean can you believe KSA’s top ally in Lebanon is Samir Jeajea?

779BFD46-AB6F-4A8D-B2C2-0A38FEE8D70C.jpeg

HA has full control of Lebanon, but I don’t think that’s the end of our story.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
أشار رئيس الحزب التقدمي الاشتراكي وليد جنبلاط، عبر “تويتر”، الى أننا “لم نعد نعلم من اين تأتي قوافل المازوت والبنزين والنفط. كترو المحبين الى درجة قد نصبح فيها بلد مصدر للنفط من دون ترسيم حدود ومن دون تنقيب لا شمالا ولا جنوبا ولا بحرا ولا برا”.

7ata hal baboon is talking correct.
jeyi shatwiyeh awiyeh , it will be cold winter, ma 7ada min el war lords and crooks cares about ordinary lebanese.
el shater biro7 ykhazin mazzout add ma fi... regardless of any prejudice.
to the people who shit in their pants and live on nagging and hallucination, ignite your cerebral cells and do secure your supplies
ba3dein ma t2oulo ya reit w ya reit : )

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Ezw mentally handicapped w 3emelkon jalta w fashalkon el 3ahed. Kif law a fully functioning human?
I don't like Geagea bas bifish el khele2 ad ma ba3askon 😄😄😄

Thank you for the entertainment hakim.
hahaha please when you report at least report accurately not selectively...
here is the correction, he is not only mentally handicapped he is also handicapped below the belt beyond repair too.
thank you 7akim modmen el fashal wel fasheline min 7awlak.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Well, they hate Hariri mostly because he’s a rich Sunni.
he (khariri ben fahd 'al saud') is rich in failure. he is bankrupt as much as your behavioral trading scheme : ) no offense but your reactions on the forum with the rest of the phobic trolls is amusing and an indicator to GO DO SHORT SELLS ASAP lol ...
run run before the crash:cool:

flag-waver

Such a funny little terrorist you are

they want us to believe that these nitrates are form the LF and where are they?? b Baalbeck… Out of all places the LF place them in Baalbeck a stronghold for HA out in the open. maskhara!

It just an open battle against the LF as they know the LF are stronger on the christian street. They want to taint their image as one who bombed the port 2al… yeh the christian districts of Beirut which were protected by the LF in the war and even Syria couldn’t go in the LF bombed. l 3ama chou bifakro people are stupid.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
وأوضح في بيان أن "التدقيق المالي الجنائي تحقق بعد 20 شهراً من السعي الحثيث واليومي للتوصل اليه، وهو يستجيب لحق اللبنانيين في معرفة اسباب الانهيار الاقتصادي والمالي والاجتماعي والمعيشي الذي اصاب البلاد والعباد، وهو يمهد الطريق امام الاصلاحات المنشودة ويتجاوب مع رغبات المجتمع الدولي في مساعدتنا على تحقيق النهوض الاقتصادي الذي نأمل ان توفق الحكومة الحديدة في السير به".

وتابع: "التدقيق المالي الجنائي سوف يشمل لاحقاً الادارات والمؤسسات العامة والمجالس والصناديق والهيئات خصوصاً تلك التي حامت الشبهات حول أداء المسؤولين عنها خلال الأعوام الثلاثين الماضية".

وطمأن الرئيس عون اللبنانيين "ان السنة الأخيرة من ولايتي ستكون سنة الإصلاحات الحقيقية بعدما تعذر تحقيق ذلك بفعل تغليب بعض المعنيين لمصالحهم الشخصية وشكلوا منظومة أقفلت الأبواب في وجه اي اصلاح ما وفّر الحماية لفاسدين ومرتكبين".

وأعلن أن "التدقيق الجنائي هو باب الإصلاح المنشود ولا بد ان يترافق مع خطة للتعافي والنهوض لتعويض ما فات والبدء بالانقاذ الحقيقي الذي اتخذته الحكومة الجديدة شعاراً لها، ويمهد الطريق امام الاصلاحات المنشودة ويتجاوب مع رغبات المجتمع الدولي في مساعدتنا على تحقيق النهوض الاقتصادي الذي نأمل ان توفق الحكومة الجديدة في السير به".

🤷🏻‍♂️
The most important question is how the losses will be distributed?
This is the question that neither Aoun nor any other party can give clear answers to.
This is the most important question that need to be answered so we know if the country will ever get back to a healthy economical and financial path or it will go on a spiral downhill to hell.
As of now the financial bankers mafia decided (and behind them the political manzumy) that depositors who are the weakest link should bare all the losses, and the new genius plan of Salemy is to give depositors long term bonds in LBP (at a rate decided by him) in return of their stolen $.

The_FPMer

The most important question is how the losses will be distributed?
This is the question that neither Aoun nor any other party can give clear answers to.
This is the most important question that need to be answered so we know if the country will ever get back to a healthy economical and financial path or it will go on a spiral downhill to hell.
As of now the financial bankers mafia decided (and behind them the political manzumy) that depositors who are the weakest link should bare all the losses, and the new genius plan of Salemy is to give depositors long term bonds in LBP (at a rate decided by him) in return of their stolen $.