Mikati's Government - 2021

!Aoune32

What amazes me in this country is that you never just vote for a President. 3atoul you have vetoes, and pacts and shit happening over and under the table.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:cigar:
FAKd066WEAkLe_7

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Don’t worry Zahle crusaders will take the oil and vote for LF
FPM are finished in Zahle and Ashrafieh
3abena some Left overs LF are against the iranian oil,,, to the point they are lowest then the razor, like pu s s ycats buying the oil hahaha
bala sharaf wala karameh wala mabda2 : ) ACT according to what you say lol.

akid akid akid FPM finished in china too , but is a nightmare in each Ratesh's mind

LV = nadineB say bye bye to the forum again , its engines are runing on persian oil :lol:

Ashrafieh LF

3abena some Left overs LF are against the iranian oil,,, to the point they are lowest then the razor, like pu s s ycats buying the oil hahaha
bala sharaf wala karameh wala mabda2 : ) ACT according to what you say lol.

akid akid akid FPM finished in china too , but is a nightmare in each Ratesh's mind

LV = nadineB say bye bye to the forum again , its engines are runing on persian oil :lol:
ACT according to what you say??? Who voted for Berri and Riad Salameh! Shou hal habal wlo!

!Aoune32

He also said that tabi3it Gebran mouz3ije that's why the only meeting with him lasted 10 minutes @ 1:40. Ya3ne ma fi ensen bl 3alam tay2o hal zalame, kelloun ma2hourin menno la enno manno fesid? :lol:

And "baddak ta3mil dawle mazbouta bi lebnen jib Geagea ra2is". @ 2:00

Jari2.
bas mabyetla3 b zahle again in 2022.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Jari2.
bas mabyetla3 b zahle again in 2022.

Could be possible theoretically speaking, if he goes on a list with daher and skaff or fattoush without going the party route. Main issue is his competition who is assaad nakad and he's very popular in zahle

!Aoune32

Could be possible theoretically speaking, if he goes on a list with daher and skaff or fattoush without going the party route. Main issue is his competition which is assaad nakad and he's very popular in zahle

nakad is popular in zahle?
i think he received like 3500 votes can u confirm?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
nakad is popular in zahle?
i think he received like 3500 votes can u confirm?

Not sure about number but he's a very beloved figure. With regards to daher and maalouf if only their employees and their family members vote for them they'd make a sizeable voting bloc

!Aoune32

Not sure about number but he's a very beloved figure. With regards to daher and maalouf if only their employees and their family members vote for them they'd make a sizeable voting bloc

I think Nakad will go with LF for the Orthodox seat and the Maronite seat will be up for grabs. Greek catholic probably Daher and Okeis.