Mikati's Government - 2021

Lindsey comments is 100 times worse then Kerdahi comment : ) yalla saudi jarabia show us how you flex your muscle and call the ambassador
Qui donne ordonne! we need Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia needs the US. الدنيا مصالح
If you can’t understand this simple concept then you’re a bigger idiot than I thought.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Qui donne ordonne! we need Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia needs the US. الدنيا مصالح
If you can’t understand this simple concept then you’re a bigger idiot than I thought.

Et qu'est ce qu'ils nous ont donné au juste? De l'infrastructure? De l'éléctricité? De l'eau potable? Des politiciens qui travaillent pour le Liban plutôt que pour leurs comptes de banque personnels?

Viral

Et qu'est ce qu'ils nous ont donné au juste? De l'infrastructure? De l'éléctricité? De l'eau potable? Des politiciens qui travaillent pour le Liban plutôt que pour leurs comptes de banque personnels?
Il ne parle pas le français;)

NewLeb

They provided you ingrates with millions of jobs, thereby giving you the opportunity to rebuild your garbage-ridden country.

Of course, instead of using the money to rebuild Lebanon, you apparently used it for private French lessons….

Last edited:

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
what a low class of politicians we have today who can't open their mouths without saying something stupid or embarrassing! Tfeh!
Malla moustawa sirna!
The ability of this political class to block out anyone who has a normal IQ is indeed amazing

maybe theres a gas leak in the serailles and baabda and these ppl’s brains are simply oxygen starved

Weezy

Legendary Member

صدر عن وزير الخارجية والمغتربين عبد الله بوحبيب بيان جاء فيه: "توضيحا" لما تناقلته بعض وسائل الاعلام حول وجود تسجيلات صوتية للقاء صحفي كان مقررا" موعده قبل نشوء الازمة الحالية نهار الخميس الماضي بتاريخ ٢٨ تشرين اول ٢٠٢١، يهمني التأكيد بأن هدف هذه المقابلة كان السعي لفتح باب الحوار وإزالة الشوائب بغية اصلاح العلاقة مع المملكة العربية السعودية واعادتها الى طبيعتها، وهو الهدف الذي أعمل جاهدا" لاجله. وكنت اتمنى من الصحيفة الكريمة أن تساعدنا على السعي لحل هذه الازمة بدل نشر سرديات مجتزأة ومغلوطة تصب الزيت على النار لتأجيج محاولات مد جسور التلاقي، علما" أننا سنصدر توضيحا" مفصلا" حول الموضوع".

وأضاف: "نأمل من كافة وسائل الاعلام ان تكون وسيلة للتقارب لرأب الصدع والمساهمة البناءة في التقريب بيننا وبين الاخوة والاشقاء العرب".

So he’s not denying them

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
"qui donne ordonne":lol: ??!! Not everyone has a leash around their neck ya L F = Leash Forces
If you can't differentiate between licking business and dignity or good values then you're bigger whore then i thought.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

And that big fat piece of sh!t and his son, accompanied by an ugly aunt and worthless cousins, they don't count or what?

Long time no see btw.. Hopefully your absence was just a honeymoon break and nothing else ;)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They provided you ingrates with millions of jobs, thereby giving you the opportunity to rebuild your garbage-ridden country.

That's a sickening regurgitated argument. The trillions jobs you refer to are what built their godforsaken sh!thole during the decades. They pay, Lebanese build. There's no charity involved here whatsoever.

Had Pakistanis, Khalijis, Tunisiens or Afghanis had as many reliable engineers, designers, CFO's, carpenters or even garbage collectors, they'd have employed them instead.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
And that big fat piece of sh!t and his son, accompanied by an ugly aunt and worthless cousins, they don't count or what?

Long time no see btw.. Hopefully your absence was just a honeymoon break and nothing else ;)
it seems the asla3 ja3ja3 took their place for the time being until another Leash Forces version recruits

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member

Of course, instead of using the money to rebuild Lebanon, you apparently used it for private French lessons….
are you on Food Stamps in the usa ? then you owe it to uncle sam.
But if you work you earn it , the usa cant pimp you for that exchange. ( of course if you are not a Leash Forces type )
Get the difference?

NewLeb

That's a sickening regurgitated argument. The trillions jobs you refer to are what built their godforsaken sh!thole during the decades. They pay, Lebanese build. There's no charity involved here whatsoever.

Nobody said anything about charity. Christians are good at building stuff, which is why they get paid a lot to do it. I don’t want a Shiite or Druze person to do my landscaping… it’s gotta be a Christian.

Aounies are just angry that they’re not the ones dishing out the cash. They can’t accept their place in the universe, mostly because their belief system restricts them from doing so in the first place.

Had Pakistanis, Khalijis, Tunisiens or Afghanis had as many reliable engineers, designers, CFO's, carpenters or even garbage collectors, they'd have employed them instead.

They have the Pakistanis and Afghanis do the work that the latter are better suited in. Again, why are you so angry about this?

NewLeb

But if you work you earn it , the usa cant pimp you for that exchange. ( of course if you are not a Leash Forces type )
Get the difference?

The great Newleb on food stamps? I assure you, Uncle Sam owes me more than I owe him!

Your analogy is flawed though because the Christians working in Dubai are not citizens of the state.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nobody said anything about charity. Christians are good at building stuff, which is why they get paid a lot to do it. I don’t want a Shiite or Druze person to do my landscaping… it’s gotta be a Christian.

Well, you did write ingrates about those people for the jobs the've been provided, hence my correction of your wrong perception about saudis being a charity firm distributing jobs to Lebanese for doing nothing. Note also, not only christians but sufies, sunnies, shia and druze have been engaged in building the kingdom.
Aounies are just angry that they’re not the ones dishing out the cash. They can’t accept their place in the universe, mostly because their belief system restricts them from doing so in the first place.

They have the Pakistanis and Afghanis do the work that the latter are better suited in. Again, why are you so angry about this?
Can't tell about Aounies, but my general reading of their mood says they often seem pissed at their tough luck to be born in a universe full of camel wankers in all directions.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
The great Newleb on food stamps? I assure you, Uncle Sam owes me more than I owe him!

Your analogy is flawed though because the Christians working in Dubai are not citizens of the state.
If you work in Dubai you earn it. Dubai can’t pimp you for that exchange.
Get the difference?