LF Ministry of Development - May Chidiac

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Again Shou khassa. Minister of e3lem was better. After years of chasing politicians, she would have been perfect to do announcements and reforming the industry. Normally ouwet perform well but can't see her role matching experience.

Aegon

This is another state ministry. Nothing more except a fancy new name change. Just like ministry for women, ministry for corruption, ministry for presidential affairs, foreign trade affairs... kello kakhra, waste of taxpayers money.

Last edited:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Again Shou khassa. Minister of e3lem was better. After years of chasing politicians, she would have been perfect to do announcements and reforming the industry. Normally ouwet perform well but can't see her role matching experience.
This is propaganda... when have LF ever performed well in their ministries? Shou 3amlo?

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
Orange Room Supporter
The comments about her from our Shiite compatriots is nothing short of disgusting and low. This culture of death is on the same level as da3esh.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Normally they work hard. Not innovative but better than many others. I'm sure that LF think FPMers Ma 3mlou shi too.
Ma fi normally, do actual. The LF ministers in the last government did shit all in their ministries and 3ar2alo FPM plans in the FPM ministries... FPM ministers had mixed performances: some were good (Bassil, Abi Khalil) and some were useless (Raffoul, Khatib). Mish la2anno mish FPM they are not held to a high standard

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Ma fi normally, do actual. The LF ministers in the last government did shit all in their ministries and 3ar2alo FPM plans in the FPM ministries... FPM ministers had mixed performances: some were good (Bassil, Abi Khalil) and some were useless (Raffoul, Khatib). Mish la2anno mish FPM they are not held to a high standard
You forgot Raed Khoury. He woke up in the past year and had a positive impact. Also, Raffoul was a state minister. What was expected of him?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You forgot Raed Khoury. He woke up in the past year and had a positive impact. Also, Raffoul was a state minister. What was expected of him?
Whatever, he is a minister, get busy and do something...! He is not a tea boy to wait for instructions...

I am a man

The "mouallidet l kahraba " mafia is overjoyed now that Raed is no more. We will see whether the new minister will carry on what Raed started to do just before the end of his term.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Walidos Bak , yesterday you defended the environment minister wlaw. I am trying to be impartial. I believed GB who said yesterday that we will work with all ministries from now, for the good of elmouwatin. I'm posting in that spirit. The LF have capable representatives much better than elmustaqbal and others.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I already wrote that May Chidiac is not the right person for this job. But this ministry has no teeth so it doesn't matter. As for LF , I think fpm and them had a major mud throwing match at the time. Saret nkeyet.

I am a man

I don't think LF ministers are willing or have any interest in displaying all their commitment and hardwork during a '3ahed' that is not theirs.
They don't have any interest in contributing to the success of PMA 3ahd that GB could benefit later on.

Their only tactics is to prevent any deal between GB and Hariri and to be part of a great coalition that includes HA, Amal, Jumblat, Frangieh, and others such as Khazen, etc.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Walidos Bak , yesterday you defended the environment minister wlaw. I am trying to be impartial. I believed GB who said yesterday that we will work with all ministries from now, for the good of elmouwatin. I'm posting in that spirit. The LF have capable representatives much better than elmustaqbal and others.

I defended Raed Khoury who did something, and I trashed raffoul and khatib who did shit all... I don’t judge the people by their CVs, last time the LF ministers were great on paper, by the way same for some FPM and LF now... they need to show us results, and I will judge them then

The comments about her from our Shiite compatriots is nothing short of disgusting and low. This culture of death is on the same level as da3esh.

You know FPM ma 2assarou fiha bi zameneton; again I believe the attacks against her are sexist. Kill 3omoro fi wizaraa Ouwet why only attacking her!