• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.
  • We are back

FPM Ministry of Environment - Fadi Jreissati

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Have no idea what's been done here. Anything will be an improvement. Merely cutting back the caviar he throws away at the end of his parties will do.

!Aoune32

This is now a major ministry and it gets approx 1.3 billion. I hope they fix the environment and they can start with all the garbage and finish off with the shit that Jezzine is handling.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ana wou ma ba3rif, enlighten us
This is the ministry of economy, the least to remember is forcing the owners of generators to install counters and reduce their prices... requesting then publishing the very thorough Mckenzie analysis which sets the direction for the future of our economy

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
This is the ministry of economy, the least to remember is forcing the owners of generators to install counters and reduce their prices... requesting then publishing the very thorough Mckenzie analysis which sets the direction for the future of our economy

Mdaya3 bel 3enwen :)
Hon wizart l bi2a ?

L economy, khalik mkaffa
Awal mafra2 3a idak l shmel

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:angel:
Dyj4vOZWsAE6br9.jpg
Dyj4vafXgAQ1YoG.jpg

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I still want the insider scoop on him from @kmarthe mukhtaret zahle in the forum :)
Since she is silent, I am going to take it as she doesnt have anything good to say lol I hope this is incentive for her to enlighten us :)

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
I still want the insider scoop on him from @kmarthe mukhtaret zahle in the forum :)
Since she is silent, I am going to take it as she doesnt have anything good to say lol I hope this is incentive for her to enlighten us :)
What i know from media and i am not from zahle is that he was working for an agriculture plan for a certain time now and wanted to implement it in the ministry but berri refused to let go of it so FPM ended up with the environment ministry and voila! He also mentioned this fact in his first live interview with new tv.