FPM Ministry of Environment - Fadi Jreissati

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Have no idea what's been done here. Anything will be an improvement. Merely cutting back the caviar he throws away at the end of his parties will do.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Have no idea what's been done here. Anything will be an improvement. Merely cutting back the caviar he throws away at the end of his parties will do.
    Kif no idea what’s been done? Walaw?

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

This is now a major ministry and it gets approx 1.3 billion. I hope they fix the environment and they can start with all the garbage and finish off with the shit that Jezzine is handling.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ana wou ma ba3rif, enlighten us
    This is the ministry of economy, the least to remember is forcing the owners of generators to install counters and reduce their prices... requesting then publishing the very thorough Mckenzie analysis which sets the direction for the future of our economy

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    This is the ministry of economy, the least to remember is forcing the owners of generators to install counters and reduce their prices... requesting then publishing the very thorough Mckenzie analysis which sets the direction for the future of our economy
    Mdaya3 bel 3enwen :)
    Hon wizart l bi2a ?

L economy, khalik mkaffa
    Awal mafra2 3a idak l shmel

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Mdaya3 bel 3enwen :)
    Hon wizart l bi2a ?

L economy, khalik mkaffa
    Awal mafra2 3a idak l shmel
    Oh! Lool sorry :) I thought ministry of economy... I don’t know these new people 7a22ak 3aleyye :)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

i really dunno why :p

but on a serious note, i have high hopes for the new minister, he is very dynamic and it seems he is genuinely concerned, he is not into politics, he really wants to work to better the situation.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I still want the insider scoop on him from @kmarthe mukhtaret zahle in the forum :)
    Since she is silent, I am going to take it as she doesnt have anything good to say lol I hope this is incentive for her to enlighten us :)

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    I still want the insider scoop on him from @kmarthe mukhtaret zahle in the forum :)
    Since she is silent, I am going to take it as she doesnt have anything good to say lol I hope this is incentive for her to enlighten us :)
    What i know from media and i am not from zahle is that he was working for an agriculture plan for a certain time now and wanted to implement it in the ministry but berri refused to let go of it so FPM ended up with the environment ministry and voila! He also mentioned this fact in his first live interview with new tv.