FM Ministry of Interior - Raya al Hassan

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
lol
The guy got arrested for doing his job...

اصدرت المديرية العامة للجمارك بيانا توضيحيا حول الأشكال الحاصل في قاعة الوصول في مطار رفيق الحريري الدولي بتاريخ 2 شباط 2019، جاء فيه :
1-التاكيد على ان المراقب الجمركي كان يقوم بتنفيذ خدمه الإشراف على تفتيش الحقائب ومراقبة المسافرين بما تمليه عليه واجباته الوظيفية
2-التأكيد على انه جرى تفتيش الحقيبة موضوع الأشكال العائدة للسيد (هاشم حيدر )بصورة روتينية ولم يُعثر بداخلها على أي ممنوعات أو شيء مخالف للقانون، مع الإشارة إلى عدم علاقه قائد الجيش بالموضوع لا من قريب أو بعيد خلافا لما ورد في بعض وسائل الإعلام ومواقع التواصل الاجتماعي.
2- ان التحقيق في ملابسات هذا الإشكال هو في عهدة القضاء المختص .
I guess that's why the guy was obviously trying to sneak the bag in, in the video! They searched it and found nothing out of the ordinary! Move along, nothing to see here folks!

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I guess that's why the guy was obviously trying to sneak the bag in, in the video! They searched it and found nothing out of the ordinary! Move along, nothing to see here folks!
    What do you mean ?
    Regardless of its contents, The customs officier insisted on searching the bag and he got arrested for it.
    On the other hand, a random shiite expected to walk around the airport, immune to laws and allowed to bypass customs and security checks freely.
    Nothing to see here Iso ?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What do you mean ?
    Regardless of its contents, The customs officier insisted on searching the bag and he got arrested for it.
    On the other hand, a random shiite expected to walk around the airport, immune to laws and allowed to bypass customs and security checks freely.
    I was being sarcastic in my post lol

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    What do you mean ?

mikeys71

mikeys71

lol
    The guy got arrested for doing his job...

اصدرت المديرية العامة للجمارك بيانا توضيحيا حول الأشكال الحاصل في قاعة الوصول في مطار رفيق الحريري الدولي بتاريخ 2 شباط 2019، جاء فيه :
    1-التاكيد على ان المراقب الجمركي كان يقوم بتنفيذ خدمه الإشراف على تفتيش الحقائب ومراقبة المسافرين بما تمليه عليه واجباته الوظيفية
    2-التأكيد على انه جرى تفتيش الحقيبة موضوع الأشكال العائدة للسيد (هاشم حيدر )بصورة روتينية ولم يُعثر بداخلها على أي ممنوعات أو شيء مخالف للقانون، مع الإشارة إلى عدم علاقه قائد الجيش بالموضوع لا من قريب أو بعيد خلافا لما ورد في بعض وسائل الإعلام ومواقع التواصل الاجتماعي.
    2- ان التحقيق في ملابسات هذا الإشكال هو في عهدة القضاء المختص .
    He’s Christian and pro LF that makes him the enemy of the state.

I

illusion84

Hope she fires Othman and getd a director that can bring back some christian posts that the director took away from us.
    I just watched Melhem Riachi on New TV a moment ago.
    You guys should learn a thing or two from the Ouwet these days! W ana kinit mfaker Ouwet are the sectarians christians in Lebanon...

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    You guys should learn a thing or two from the Ouwet these days! W ana kinit mfaker Ouwet are the sectarians christians in Lebanon...
    LF are wahhabis

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you have a video?

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    I will tell you a thing before coming of Michel Aoun and FPM, the LF was and still a reservoir of educated and progressive Christians. LF was the best before even that SG was on its top.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What do you mean ?
    Nothing to see. Boring fight!

NMA

NMA

Yes. The minister's job is to hire the right people and to make sure everything runs smoothly.
    Their experience is a plus but it's not the deciding factor.
    Thats the dumbest response and it tells a lot about the state of the country.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    "سأتشدد في معاقبة الجرائم وملاحقتها لا سيما التي تتعلق بالتعنيف الاسري وهنا اريد ان اطلب من كل امرأة معنفة ان تتذكر انه يجب على كل مخفر في كل قرية حمايتها وانا سأتشدد مع قوى الامن في هذا الموضوع"، بهذه الكلمات توجّهت معالي الوزيرة ريا الحسن اليوم إلى النساء في لبنان مؤكدة شعار #الأمن_لأمنِك

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    "سأتشدد في معاقبة الجرائم وملاحقتها لا سيما التي تتعلق بالتعنيف الاسري وهنا اريد ان اطلب من كل امرأة معنفة ان تتذكر انه يجب على كل مخفر في كل قرية حمايتها وانا سأتشدد مع قوى الامن في هذا الموضوع"، بهذه الكلمات توجّهت معالي الوزيرة ريا الحسن اليوم إلى النساء في لبنان مؤكدة شعار #الأمن_لأمنِك
    3E3E8056-AD0C-4F5F-A7FF-25F5ED6EBB6B.jpeg

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    if people feel they can mock Christ and our faith and pretend it is their right to exercise their freedom of speech as such, then i guess they have lost the right to prevent you from exercising yours when it comes to whatever crap they personally believe or whichever value they think is theirs exclusively.