FM Ministry of Interior - Raya al Hassan

• Advertisement
  • Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So will FPM/ PMA stand behind Rayya el Hassan with regard to civil marriage?

Note that support for civil marriage was essential for FPM during the day.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So will FPM/ PMA stand behind Rayya el Hassan with regard to civil marriage?

Note that support for civil marriage was essential for FPM during the day.
    I think this transcends party lines...

I know at least one FPM member against civil marriage, I am definitely for! I support civil marriage regardless of FPM position...

In fact, this is worthy of a thread!

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    I think this transcends party lines...

I know at least one FPM member against civil marriage, I am definitely for! I support civil marriage regardless of FPM position...

In fact, this is worthy of a thread!
    one cant be an FPMer and be against civil marriage. Its like someone with SSNP but does not believe in greater syria.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Y
    one cant be an FPMer and be against civil marriage. Its like someone with SSNP but does not believe in greater syria.
    You would be surprised... unfortunately Lebanese parties are not defined by political leanings but rather an odd mix of religious and political agendas.

Said people are FPM and very much to the right, very right of the spectrum. Worried about LGBTQ rights vs. Their religious views...

Anyhow, seeing the religious uproar I doubt we will ever have this passed, which is a pity!

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Y

You would be surprised... unfortunately Lebanese parties are not defined by political leanings but rather an odd mix of religious and political agendas.

Said people are FPM and very much to the right, very right of the spectrum. Worried about LGBTQ rights vs. Their religious views...

Anyhow, seeing the religious uproar I doubt we will ever have this passed, which is a pity!
    What do FPMers stand for then? It’s getting hard to understand frankly...

Le منشار

Le منشار

صح لسناك يا شيخ فنفس الشروط التي فرضت على المرتد سعد الحريري. فرضها خنازير الروم على بشار وخنازير الصليب على السي سي وبن سلمان
    أنها حرب على الأسلام وأهله

"سأتشدد في معاقبة الجرائم وملاحقتها لا سيما التي تتعلق بالتعنيف الاسري وهنا اريد ان اطلب من كل امرأة معنفة ان تتذكر انه يجب على كل مخفر في كل قرية حمايتها وانا سأتشدد مع قوى الامن في هذا الموضوع"، بهذه الكلمات توجّهت معالي الوزيرة ريا الحسن اليوم إلى النساء في لبنان مؤكدة شعار #الأمن_لأمنِك

ما هو تعريف التعنيف الأسري أولا؟
    ثانيا هل بأمكانك وأمكان المغّفر أحصاء أهواء النساء؟

Le منشار

Le منشار

What do FPMers stand for then? It’s getting hard to understand frankly...
    they stand to understand that some Muslims don't give a **** about botine nor trampoline nor the EU.
    they should also understand that they don't live alone in Lebanon and that Lebanon doesn't belong only to them.

Le منشار

Le منشار

Lanshuf.
    shouldn't you remove the cameras from the streets too and inside the work place too ? or peaking on employees 24 hours is allowed?
    shouldn't your ministry point to the ministry of affairs which roads are ****ed up and need fixing ? or you need a man to tell you
    how to solve problems ?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lanshuf.
    shouldn't you remove the cameras from the streets too and inside the work place too ? or peaking on employees 24 hours is allowed?
    shouldn't your ministry point to the ministry of affairs which roads are ****ed up and need fixing ? or you need a man to tell you
    how to solve problems ?
    Mysoginist much?

You can keep following your chari3a law, let others have a civil law - shou fer2a ma3ak?

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Seriously, we do have some very backward thinking in this country (and on this forum). Women rights is not an “optional” thing. Civil status shouldn’t be an “optional” thing. If people want to be slave to their religion, that’s their individual choice. But they can’t impose it on others, neither their spouse nor their children. A decent country should protect its citizens.

Le منشار

Le منشار

Mysoginist much?
    la2 ma tkhaf, taba3eh bi 2oum bass eykoun fi mara sexy. Lek kif 2awem byekhter3oulak vocabulary .. mnen betjeebo hal moufradet
    You can keep following your chari3a law, let others have a civil law - shou fer2a ma3ak?
    The civil marriage is an introduction to the civil laws which contradict the Islamic shari3a law

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    la2 ma tkhaf, taba3eh bi 2oum bass eykoun fi mara sexy. Lek kif 2awem byekhter3oulak vocabulary .. mnen betjeebo hal moufradet

The civil marriage is an introduction to the civil laws which contradict the Islamic shari3a law
    You are using the internet to post, use it to google the term... it’s never too late to learn something new :)

Chari3a doesn’t apply to everyone in lebanon... yalle like you they want to follow chari3a or any other religious law, Allan wa Sahlan, i still don’t see why you would fight civil laws including marriage

Le منشار

Le منشار

You are using the internet to post, use it to google the term... it’s never too late to learn something new :)
    I know what it means, I was being sarcastic. Most of the new khouza3boulet didn't even exist in English language
    Chari3a doesn’t apply to everyone in lebanon... yalle like you they want to follow chari3a or any other religious law, Allan wa Sahlan, i still don’t see why you would fight civil laws including marriage
    civil laws will be adopted by the Lebanese government in all issues related to society rendering the law of Allah useless for the society just like christianity in Europe and the West is now.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know what it means, I was being sarcastic. Most of the new khouza3boulet didn't even exist in English language

civil laws will be adopted by the Lebanese government in all issues related to society rendering the law of Allah useless for the society just like christianity in Europe and the West is now.
    So the real issue is you don’t want people to have a choice outside of religion and go towards it?
    I think faith goes far deeper than civil law, and no amount of laws matter when you have faith. no one stops you from abiding by your religious belief... I still don’t see why you would be against civil laws or marriage

Le منشار

Le منشار

So the real issue is you don’t want people to have a choice outside of religion and go towards it?
    I think faith goes far deeper than civil law, and no amount of laws matter when you have faith. no one stops you from abiding by your religious belief... I still don’t see why you would be against civil laws or marriage
    because you think that Islam is like Christianity, just a faith composed of mere rituals while the reality is different.
    Once you start reading in the Quran, you will understand.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    because you think that Islam is like Christianity, just a faith composed of mere rituals while the reality is different.
    Well the fact you think Christianity is a set of rituals already says a lot about you... and you still haven’t answered why it matters

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

You’re a lost cause
    Brainwashed beyond belief !

Kind of advice and please don’t take it the wrong way, move to saudi Arabia or something..
    People that think like you do not understand Lebanon, are you even Lebanese ?
    can you even live in Lebanon ?

Le منشار

Le منشار

Kind of advice and please don’t take it the wrong way, move to saudi Arabia or something..
    People that think like you do not understand Lebanon, are you even Lebanese ?
    can you even live in Lebanon ?
    correction: it is you who doesn't live in Lebanon. it is you who is importing your western ideas to Lebanon and not vice-versa
    Just because there's a government in Lebanon. Doesn't mean that the Lebanese people agree to this government or to Abou Jawdat (saad el hariri).

Our country is handicapped because people try to mix western procedures and religion at the same time.
    By the way, Muslims, true Muslims that is a fleeing Saudi Arabia because of Bin Salman's imposing western ideas by force and
    throwing Muslim Salafist in jail. I told you one day, you will complain of your empty night clubs.
    Khalikoun 3am bet fatsho min atal Ramzi Irani. sha3eb zebel