LF Ministry of Labor - Camille Abousleiman

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Or maybe because they already hold Canadian or US nationalities and they don’t need to stain their international image with a Lebanese passport.
    This is changing as the world discovers what Lebanese discovered years ago. It's a very bad time for being a Muslim. Untrustworthy. and hate Western Civilization. . Now they sympathize with the Israelis. Can't get lower than that.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Or maybe because they already hold Canadian or US nationalities and they don’t need to stain their international image with a Lebanese passport.
    who said we want to give them a Lebanese passport?
    not for sale aslan. also if you are Lebanese you can give yours back. we don't need people like u in our country.

Weezy

Weezy

who said we want to give them a Lebanese passport?
    not for sale aslan. also if you are Lebanese you can give yours back. we don't need people like u in our country.
    You don't get to decide who's lebanese and who is not :)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

You don't get to decide who's lebanese and who is not :)
    Akide we decide.
    do you see the palos or the syrians getting one? akide la2. they will continue to live the way they are living until every last one goes from our holy land.

Weezy

Weezy

This is changing as the world discovers what Lebanese discovered years ago. It's a very bad time for being a Muslim. Untrustworthy. and hate Western Civilization. . Now they sympathize with the Israelis. Can't get lower than that.
    I've been in almost every time zone in the word and i never experienced this utter hate you're describing.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I suggest the labor ministry go ahead with its objectives. those who want to protest let them protest until their heart is content. I suggest the LAF go and smack their heads in kameina.

Weezy

Weezy

Akide we decide.
    do you see the palos or the syrians getting one? akide la2. they will continue to live the way they are living until every last one goes from our holy land.
    I mean you don't get to strip other Lebanese from their nationality. Neither your party nor your president.

The arrogance and euphoria you guys are having is entertaining. It will be a hard downfall for you after this crippled 3ahed,

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I mean you don't get to strip other Lebanese from their nationality. Neither your party nor your president.

The arrogance and euphoria you guys are having is entertaining. It will be a hard downfall for you after this crippled 3ahed,
    We are in charge of the country and we do what we like it. You don't like it bad luck!
    Just to add he is Lebanon's President not my President. You must hate that don't you dhimmi? A christian as President of the country. :)

Weezy

Weezy

We are in charge of the country and we do what we like it. You don't like it bad luck!
    Just to add he is Lebanon's President not my President. You must hate that don't you dhimmi? A christian as President of the country. :)
    lol you are not in charge of this country. You can't make any decision without everyone's consensus. Get your feet on the ground.

If someone is against fpm it doesn't mean he's against christians :) You don't own the christian street, you barely represent half of it.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

lol you are not in charge of this country. You can't make any decision without everyone's consensus. Get your feet on the ground.

If someone is against fpm it doesn't mean he's against christians :) You don't own the christian street, you barely represent half of it.
    I own the christian street and the sunni one to and theres nothing you can do about it.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I've been in almost every time zone in the word and i never experienced this utter hate you're describing.
    It seems like denial is a trait. Every corner of the world have a local muslim problem. The blind cannot see. This is the main problem with many like you weezy . You think that being ISIS is somewhat tolerable. One piece of advice that may save you one day. The only people that can change the perception of islam are muslims themselves in the places they originate from.

Last edited:
    Weezy

Weezy

It seems like denial is a trait. Every corner of the world have a local muslim problem. The blind cannot see. This is the main problem with many like you weezy . You think that being ISIS is somewhat tolerable. One piece of advice that may save you one day. The only people that can change the perception of islam are muslims themselves in the places they originate from.
    We have western nationalities and businesses. I don't see the heat you're talking about. Thanks for the tip though.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

وتتمسّك «القوات» بمبدأ أنّ «لبنان دولة سيّدة على أرضها، لها الحق أن تطبّق أي قانون يخدم المصلحة السيادية العليا. وهذا حق سيادي للبنانيين في اتخاذ أي قرار». أمّا عدم تطبيق القانون فهو «أمر مرفوض» بالنسبة إلى «القوات» التي «لا تقبل وقف أي عمل تحت ضغط الإحتجاجات والتسليم بالأمر الواقع».

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    وتتمسّك «القوات» بمبدأ أنّ «لبنان دولة سيّدة على أرضها، لها الحق أن تطبّق أي قانون يخدم المصلحة السيادية العليا. وهذا حق سيادي للبنانيين في اتخاذ أي قرار». أمّا عدم تطبيق القانون فهو «أمر مرفوض» بالنسبة إلى «القوات» التي «لا تقبل وقف أي عمل تحت ضغط الإحتجاجات والتسليم بالأمر الواقع».
    3am bi ra2i3 after berri and hariri spoke on his behalf.. baydatless minister

mikeys71

mikeys71

3am bi ra2i3 after berri and hariri spoke on his behalf.. baydatless minister
    اذا فشل وزير العمل في تطبيق القوانين اللبنانية فهو فشل للعهد وللحكومة وللمجلس النيابي ولليد العاملة اللبنانية ، ما حدا يفتكر انو اذا فشل الوزير هو فشل خاص به

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

The minister is the master of his own ministry. Nor the PM or any other figure can stop him. I wish the minister does what he needs to do and not stop. This is a disgrace if he stops now.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    اذا فشل وزير العمل في تطبيق القوانين اللبنانية فهو فشل للعهد وللحكومة وللمجلس النيابي ولليد العاملة اللبنانية ، ما حدا يفتكر انو اذا فشل الوزير هو فشل خاص به
    i wish you had said that about Bassil and other Tayyar ministers before... or we have double standards here?