MARADA Ministry of Public Works and Transportation - Youssef Fenianos

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Suits him well. Hard worker. Very important ministry. No contracts without tenders. Has to understand he will always get critisism because he represents an arch enemy of fpm. Let's wait for his plans.

I

I am a man

Expect the popularity of Khazen in Kesrwan, Azar in Jezzine, and other Frangieh's allies scattered throughout the Lebanese territorities to further increase because of the "khadamet" that will provide them Fenianos in terms of public works and transportation.

This ministry is key for the municipalities elections as well.

Khazen was lucky by not being designated minister instead of Fenianos, because everything will be granted to him by Fenianios and Frangieh, and at the end, he won't have to bear any criticism from his opponents. In other words, Khazen has everyhing to gain and nothing to lose with Fenianos as minister.

As Machiavel said, with reason, that people are wretched and low that they would gladly change their prince if they find themseves better off with the new one. Hence someone who likes FPM, (a sympathiser) but not willong to "die" for FPM (not a militant) would gladly spit on FPM if Frangieh, Khazen, Azar and the like will provide them with khadamet , and that is the vast majority of the christian people.

Last edited:
    L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Expect the popularity of Khazen in Kesrwan, Azar in Jezzine, and other Frangieh's allies scattered throughout the Lebanese territorities to further increase because of the "khadamet" that will provide them Fenianos in terms of public works and transportation.

This ministry is key for the municipalities elections as well.

Khazen was lucky by not being designated minister instead of Fenianos, because everything will be granted to him by Fenianios and Frangieh, and at the end, he won't have to bear any criticism from his opponents.

As Machiavel said, with reason, that people are wretched and low that they would gladly change their prince if they find themseved better off with the new one. Hence someone who likes FPM, (a sympathiser) but not willong to "die" for FPM (not a militant) would gladly spit on FPM if Frangieh, Khazen, Azar and the like will provide them with khadamet , and that is the vast majority of the christian people.
    eza hal2add ghechem hal majority of christians, laken sa7ten 3a alboun lebnen metel ma huwweh halla2 w adrab.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Suits him well. Hard worker. Very important ministry. No contracts without tenders. Has to understand he will always get critisism because he represents an arch enemy of fpm. Let's wait for his plans.
    It suits him as much as the MoF suits Ali Hassan khalil :)

I

I am a man

eza hal2add ghechem hal majority of christians, laken sa7ten 3a alboun lebnen metel ma huwweh halla2 w adrab.
    It has always been like that. Wasn't the vast majority of Christians with Ouwet when Lebanese christians were in peril? What happened after then? The same majoritg turned its coat against ouwet and joind Aoun because they found themselves better off with General aoun.
    What happened with Jesus Christ one week after he entered Jerusalem? The same people who were saying Hosana to the Messiah son of David were yelling fee days later: crucify him.

Open your eyes and Welcome to the real word of politics.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    It has always been like that. Wasn't the vast majority of Christians with Ouwet when Lebanese christians were in peril? What happened after then? The same majoritg turned its coat against ouwet and joind Aoun because they found themselves better off with General aoun.
    What happened with Jesus Christ one week after he entered Jerusalem? The same people who were saying Hosana to the Messiah son of David were yelling fee days later: crucify him.

Open your eyes and Welcome to the real word of politics.
    This is called oversimplification. The majority of Christians left LF because of LF's mistakes: internal wars, 5ouwwet, za3ranet. I lived that era and I remember each and every detail.

The majority of Jews hailed Jesus because they thought he would return the Kingdom of Israel and rid them of the Roman occupation but when he said: My Kingdom is not of this world, the majority left him and he had only 120 disciples following him when he was crucified.

I

I am a man

This is called oversimplification. The majority of Christians left LF because of LF's mistakes: internal wars, 5ouwwet, za3ranet. I lived that era and I remember each and every detail.

The majority of Jews hailed Jesus because they thought he would return the Kingdom of Israel and rid them of the Roman occupation but when he said: My Kingdom is not of this world, the majority left him and he had only 120 disciples following him when he was crucified.
    I don't care about the reasons.
    I am giving a realistic and pragmatic view of politics that has always been constant throughout history.
    If the 3ahed of PMA fails to meet the expectations of the lebanese, a good deal of those who like FPM will be deceived and shift their allegience to those who will provide them with khadamet.
    And now there is no reason that the 3ahd fails as there is a new government and fpm has more than 10 ministers.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

11 disciples... waktada l tawdi7

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Why did it take him more than a month to come :)
    Ba3dein iza sheti w-heik, kif law shammasit :)
    He was busy meeting with the Amrica Shaytan officials who came one after the other to Lebanon to kiss his butt.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He was busy meeting with the Amrica Shaytan officials who came one after the other to Lebanon to kiss his butt.
    Not sure of you actually believe that or just trying to troll JL.
    But if you do, then lol.

Le منشار

Le منشار

Aymta baddkoun tzabto el toro2at el mra2a3a ?! .. iza ma bta3erfo ayeha ... s2alo waziret el dekhlieh elli badda tezra3 Qouwa amnieh min shen tshaddeed el 3oukoubet 3ala el ta7arosh barkeh bta3mel sheghla wou bta3meel ta2reer min police el seir aya tor2at bteswa sermeyeh ?!

aw el taree2 ma btenshaghal ella ma yejikoun masareh min el Saudieh la to2orto nossoun ?!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    they actually said that

تعليقاً على الانهيارات الأرضية التي تتابعها وزارة الأشغال أكد مسؤول في المردة أن الجميع تكتّلوا على الوزير فنيانوس من الطبيعة إلى جبران باسيل.

هيدا تصريح لمسؤول؟ هيدا مصطول،مفصوم،معقد من جبران لدرجه ساواه بالطبيعه!! فعلآ و بدون اى تجني تيار البحيرة،تيار مرضى و حقد اعمى.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I really hope in the next gov FPM gets this ministry. It is a big ministry with potential that needs to be improved big time. It commands roads, civil aviation, many many things. It needs to be changed dramatically and stop being a Berri stooge.