Ministry of public works enforces the exclusivity of taxi airports at exorbitant prices at the airport

• Thread starter HannaTheCrusader
  • Start date
HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
sh jarbou3 bi amal .,gave fino the instructions
and [] was too happy to oblige

now people have only the
expensive
old
decrepit
smelly
smoked filled berri taxis ot use at airport
with exorbitant prices

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Propose a new law in parliament that modernize this sector. There are many many monopolies in Lebanon, almost everything is a monopoly, and all of this needs to change.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is the ministry doing to combat illegal Syrian workers?
    LF & Marada both answer to Berri. JL will not criticize either of them, so he criticizes anyone who raises his voice against this procedure.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    This ministry have been in LF hands for 2 months.

Achievements: attacking FPM
    What to expect? more attacks. This is their only task.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Sha3baweii bullshit. What an idiot Sa3oud is...
    So now a reporter taking up an outrageous policy to the public is sha3bawe, but ministers negotiating a minsters plan on tv instead of doing it in the cabinet is halal and something to be proud of.

Chou el me3yar estezna :)

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    LF & Marada both answer to Berri. JL will not criticize either of them, so he criticizes anyone who raises his voice against this procedure.
    Dogs to a dog of "wisayeh". W bye7ko Bel wisayeh

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So now a reporter taking up an outrageous policy to the public is sha3bawe, but ministers negotiating a minsters plsn on tv instead than in the cabinet is halal and something to be proud of.

A bit pretentious of you to even try and contemplate the idea of maybe understanding JL. You can't.
    And please don't hold him to standards and ma3ayeer bala ta3mi, especially when he is fighting the proletariat' populism.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Now he will come and tell you "FPM propaganda has reached disgusting levels." LOL
    Yeah... Waiting for a child killer supporter who kill children under their beds to teach me about disgusting levels

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    So now a reporter taking up an outrageous policy to the public is sha3bawe, but ministers negotiating a minsters plan on tv instead of doing it in the cabinet is halal and something to be proud of.

Tough question. Got Wait a minute. He got to go to me3rab propaganda machine to find the answer and will be back soon.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    sh jarbou3 bi amal .,gave fino the instructions
    and [] was too happy to oblige

now people have only the
    expensive
    old
    decrepit
    smelly
    smoked filled berri taxis ot use at airport
    with exorbitant prices

It seems they are trying to reach an agreement with the Taxi companies whereas they pay additional fees to gain access to the airport pickup zone. Of course, these fees will eventually be paid by the consumer. The only solution is to abolish the official Airport Taxi service and let the private sector compete for better services and rates.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    It's a Marada ministry.. Fenyanous.
    But make not mistake about it, LF will not criticize something that serves Berri.
    Minister of Public Works?... I took it as Works "3amal" lol. Thanks for the clarification

Oh God forbid they say something against the estiz. They need him in their attacks against FPM and getting foutet jebneh dhimmi they are

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    When will Geagea make a press conference on this corruption issue? The corruption fighter $11 bn :lol::lol:

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

The moron is calling for the army to intervene, no less! Sha3bawi and 7abbet mesk :)

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    When will Geagea make a press conference on this corruption issue? The corruption fighter $11 bn :lol::lol:
    Now imagine for a second that a decision like that was made by an FPM minister. Imagine the outrage from every hypocrite who is silent today.