Ministry of Telecom. (Nicolas Sehnaoui)

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The article isn't complaining about him travelling Business class, and didn't say whether he is travelling for personal reasons or on business, and the article didn't say that even if he was travelling on business that the rules of his governmental function doesn't allow him to travel business class. The article didn't say whether he was upgraded due to his frequent flier status or if he used his frequent traveler miles to upgrade. The article didn't say whether the copilot ushered him to business class like the pilot ushered the khadameti. The article didn't say either whether the "khadameti" was on travel for business or personal, it also didn't say if the khadameti asked for permission from his superiors to travel or not. The article said none of that :)

what the article said was
1. that he should have asked for permission to travel, and take vacation.
2. that the captain of the plane was "foouji2" and was incensed that the "Khadameti" was sitting with the commoners, after he accidentally noticed him in the rear view mirror. He then rushed quickly to usher him to where he truly belongs.
Is that your "independent" view? LOL

---------------------------------------

• Advertisement
  • sarhay

sarhay

The article isn't complaining about him travelling Business class, and didn't say whether he is travelling for personal reasons or on business, and the article didn't say that even if he was travelling on business that the rules of his governmental function doesn't allow him to travel business class. The article didn't say whether he was upgraded due to his frequent flier status or if he used his frequent traveler miles to upgrade. The article didn't say whether the copilot ushered him to business class like the pilot ushered the khadameti. The article didn't say either whether the "khadameti" was on travel for business or personal, it also didn't say if the khadameti asked for permission from his superiors to travel or not. The article said none of that :)

what the article said was
    1. that he should have asked for permission to travel, and take vacation.
    2. that the captain of the plane was "foouji2" and was incensed that the "Khadameti" was sitting with the commoners, after he accidentally noticed him in the rear view mirror. He then rushed quickly to usher him to where he truly belongs.
    It had been a while since posting here but some patterns do not changed....in your apologetic reply you seems to divert the main point of the news piece and that is the government employee did not get prior authorization, meaning he ignore intentionally or found himself entitled to step on the rules and regulations of his employer, see red emphasis. trivializing the issue of following rules and regulations is punishable by law, but since there are people who defend such acts those rules and regulations are diluted down into jungle's chaos . If this is your aspiration for Law and order in Lebanon then by all means advocate such practices openly and passionately.
    تنبه قائد طائرة تقوم برحلة إلى باريس لجلوس وزير خدماتي في الدرجة السياحية وعندما دعاه إلى الجلوس في درجة رجال الأعمال فوجئ الوزير بوجود مدير هيئة عامة تخضع لوصايته إلى جانبه، علماً أن المدير لم يكن قد استحصل على إجازة أو على إذن سفر كما تنص القوانين.الثلاثاء ٣١ كانون الاول ٢٠١٣
    Assafir

cedarheart

cedarheart

How is it possible for the Minister of Defense to extend the mandate of the Army Commander in Chief through a simple decree while the Minister of Telecom can not touch a manager in Ogero? How come the first cna be done without the apprvoal of the council of ministers while the second is impossible without the council?
    Allah yel3an el ta2ef w kell yalli moudyou

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    It had been a while since posting here but some patterns do not changed....in your apologetic reply you seems to divert the main point of the news piece and that is the government employee did not get prior authorization, meaning he ignore intentionally or found himself entitled to step on the rules and regulations of his employer, see red emphasis. trivializing the issue of following rules and regulations is punishable by law, but since there are people who defend such acts those rules and regulations are diluted down into jungle's chaos . If this is your aspiration for Law and order in Lebanon then by all means advocate such practices openly and passionately.
    تنبه قائد طائرة تقوم برحلة إلى باريس لجلوس وزير خدماتي في الدرجة السياحية وعندما دعاه إلى الجلوس في درجة رجال الأعمال فوجئ الوزير بوجود مدير هيئة عامة تخضع لوصايته إلى جانبه، علماً أن المدير لم يكن قد استحصل على إجازة أو على إذن سفر كما تنص القوانين.الثلاثاء ٣١ كانون الاول ٢٠١٣
    Assafir
    This is quite funny! :)

The main point of what I was trying to say is that Danny was commenting on something the article didn't touch on, I was drawing attention to what you highlighted in red, and what I put under item 1. in my post... Danny was saying it was "bad" and "wasteful" for him to fly Business class, while the article was not about that. I added the rest to make fun of Danny, and of assafir... :)

... and yes I am independent.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Is that your "independent" view? LOL

---------------------------------------
    These are my accurate independent observations, based on what was included in this short paragraph of an article by the esteemed assafir newspaper.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    As independent of thinking as you are, you have no comment about how the guy was traveling in first class, you ignored that part but you are concentrating on other things and now taking it against the captain and Sehanoui, who was saving money on the taxpayer, law fik jins el 7aya you would at least have refrained from posting, but like I have always told you and I maintain it, the only reason you jump to the defense of the corrupt is that you are one for them. You thrived on it for years and now your life line was cut so you became the angry man you are today.
    lol, I didn't "ignore that part" I addressed it in details!!

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    lol, I didn't "ignore that part" I addressed it in details!!
    Not sure why you give a known corrupt too much of benefit of doubt. An independent person is usually sceptical and distrust govt. Employees but you rushed to defend this known thief.... don't know why you were eager to defend a corrupt person that belongs to a team.... while you don't give the same benefit of doubts for clean people such as Bassil or Sehnawi?

Obviously, your independence compass is tilted.... if you don't know... but you know and we know you are one of those independents.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Not sure why you give a known corrupt too much of benefit of doubt. An independent person is usually sceptical and distrust govt. Employees but you rushed to defend this known thief.... don't know why you were eager to defend a corrupt person that belongs to a team.... while you don't give the same benefit of doubts for clean people such as Bassil or Sehnawi?

Obviously, your independence compass is tilted.... if you don't know... but you know and we know you are one of those independents.
    I rushed primarily to show Danny the error of his ways :) Danny rushed to attack based on something even assafir didn't make a big deal on :)

I commented independently and comprehensively :) on what Assafir wrote. I am who I am, my opinions are mine, and I am an independent.

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I rushed primarily to show Danny the error of his ways :) Danny rushed to attack based on something even assafir didn't make a big deal on :)

I commented independently and comprehensively :) on what Assafir wrote. I am who I am, my opinions are mine, and I am an independent.
    Both you and Dany are "independent"... and so am I :)

You still don't get it, do you? LOL

----------------------------------------------

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    This is quite funny! :)

The main point of what I was trying to say is that Danny was commenting on something the article didn't touch on, I was drawing attention to what you highlighted in red, and what I put under item 1. in my post... Danny was saying it was "bad" and "wasteful" for him to fly Business class, while the article was not about that. I added the rest to make fun of Danny, and of assafir... :)

... and yes I am independent.
    Of thinking

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Both you and Dany are "independent"... and so am I :)

You still don't get it, do you? LOL

----------------------------------------------
    If Danny doesn't belong to a party and states that he is an independent, it is fine with me...

Except thus far you and Danny claimed to be FPMers and FPM supporters... Since now you are saying that you are independents, then independents you are, of course so long that you are not party members... Incidentally what made both you stop identifying yourselves as FPMers and FPM supporters and now identify yourselves as independents? Why the shift in how you view yourselves?

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member

Did you see me commenting on the article or on bahlanet bahela? I didn't see you commenting on bahlet bahela when he answered that Sehnaoui can say whatever he wants when the article was not also mentioning anything about what Sehnaoui can say. Ya3ni baddak tetzeka, ne7na 3ashr marrat azka mennak, we are not very independent of thinking as you are.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Did you see me commenting on the article or on bahlanet bahela? I didn't see you commenting on bahlet bahela when he answered that Sehnaoui can say whatever he wants when the article was not also mentioning anything about what Sehnaoui can say. Ya3ni baddak tetzeka, ne7na 3ashr marrat azka mennak, we are not very independent of thinking as you are.
    I simply say what I want to say and what is my view and opinion, unlike you I do not need to etzeka :)

Yes you were commenting on the article, it is the topic of this thread the topic of what Baleha wrote, and it is what you commented on by referencing that the guy flew Business... you should tetzeka a little less :)

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If Danny doesn't belong to a party and states that he is an independent, it is fine with me...

Except thus far you and Danny claimed to be FPMers and FPM supporters... Since now you are saying that you are independents, then independents you are, of course so long that you are not party members...
    We are independents. We just see that FPM does everything right. You are an independent who sees that FPM does everything wrong and anyone from F14 (even a criminal or a thief) does everything right. I got it :)

A7la shi el-wa7ad ykoun independent :)

-----------------------------------------------

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member

Except thus far you and Danny claimed to be FPMers and FPM supporters... Since now you are saying that you are independents, then independents you are, of course so long that you are not party members... Incidentally what made both you stop identifying yourselves as FPMers and FPM supporters and now identify yourselves as independents? Why the shift in how you view yourselves?

Oh we support FPM and are independent we can also be called FPMers and our position are in line with FPM because we are anti corruption, just like you are independent and support everything against FPM and you can also be called a corrupt and an LFer because your position always in line with the corrupt and with the LF.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    We are independents. We just see that FPM does everything right. You are an independent who sees that FPM does everything wrong and anyone from F14 (even a criminal or a thief) does everything right. I got it :)

A7la shi el-wa7ad ykoun independent :)

-----------------------------------------------
    I will not question your independence. I trust you know yourself better than I know you :)

I was simply observing that there was a shift in how you identify yourself, from an FPMer and FPM supporter to now identifying yourself as an independent.

I am quite happy to see more independents around this forum, especially ones who used to be FPMers and are no more, because I am opposed to FPM's politics and policies.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    I simply say what I want to say and what is my view and opinion, unlike you I do not need to etzeka :)

Yes you were commenting on the article, it is the topic of this thread the topic of what Baleha wrote, and it is what you commented on by referencing that the guy flew Business... you should tetzeka a little less :)
    Eh Khalas I give up, you win, the guy flew business, bahela commented that Sehnaoui can say whatever he wants and he is shater bell 7aki, I told him that he didn't see anything wrong with flying business, you came and commented and also didn't see anything wrong with eveything else in the thread about men3em flying business or him being against the law taking vacation bass bravo 3leyk jibitini joura, ouf shou abaday bass mostly shou independent with no biased opinion at all against wrong doings.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    I will not question your independence. I trust you know yourself better than I know you :)

I was simply observing that there was a shift in how you identify yourself, from an FPMer and FPM supporter to now identifying yourself as an independent.

I am quite happy to see more independents around this forum, especially ones who used to be FPMers and are no more, because I am opposed to FPM's politics and policies.
    Maybe those independents we can call them JLers now.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Eh Khalas I give up, you win, the guy flew business, bahela commented that Sehnaoui can say whatever he wants and he is shater bell 7aki, I told him that he didn't see anything wrong with flying business, you came and commented and also didn't see anything wrong with eveything else in the thread about men3em flying business or him being against the law taking vacation bass bravo 3leyk jibitini joura, ouf shou abaday bass mostly shou independent with no biased opinion at all against wrong doings.
    Of course I put you in your place, that goes without saying because I always put you in your place.
    And yes I am an independent.

I already brought up all the questions that need answers before you start harping on the issue of flying business. (It wasn't the issue of the article but since you want to discuss it we can) You can begin by answering the questions I posed, for example start with this one: was he flying for personal reasons or on business, the article didn't specify and neither you or I know...

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Of thinking
    Of course I put you in your place, that goes without saying because I always put you in your place.
    An yes I am an independent.

I already brought up all the questions that need answers before you start harping on the issue of flying business. (It wasn't the issue of the article but since you want to discuss it we can) You can begin by answering the questions I posed, for example start with this one: was he flying for personal reasons or on business, the article didn't specify and neither you or I know...
    I was answering bahela who didn't discuss the issue of that article either, whose issues was sehanoui talking but you decided not to discuss the issue either but tried to discuss me, why not discuss bahela's insult to Sehnaoui, let me guess because you are independent and you are angry because I always trump you as your arguments are always lame, let me make it easy on you, as long as you keep supporting corruption, your arguments will always be lame and you will always loose and feel angry because I will always hit you on the hard nerve.

No you didn't bring up any subject, you put me in place? you more put a Didlo up your a$$, what is your opinion about me3em flying first class and taking a vacation when he is not supposed to be taking one, the article says he took a vacation against the law, you want to discuss the article only ok let's do it.the vacation was illegal, you see nothing wrong in there?