FPM Ministry of the Displaced - Ghassan Atallah

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
better than sucking HA **** which caused Al Hadath to become 60% muslim.
A. A part of what is known as "el Dahye" forms a big chunk of Hadat. Hadat has had a large Shia population for a long time.

B. Does sucking Hezbollah **** mean putting out a very controversial but necessary decree that forbids Christians from selling or renting land or appartments to non-Christians? Does it include standing firm on the issue despite tremendous political pressure and constant attacks from the media? Because that's what the Hadat municipality has done, in addition to turning Hadat over the years into a safer, cleaner and prettier city.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

A. A part of what is known as "el Dahye" forms a big chunk of Hadat. Hadat has had a large Shia population for a long time.

B. Does sucking Hezbollah **** mean putting out a very controversial but necessary decree that forbids Christians from selling or renting land or appartments to non-Christians? Does it include standing firm on the issue despite tremendous political pressure and constant attacks from the media? Because that's what the Hadat municipality has done, in addition to turning Hadat over the years into a safer, cleaner and prettier city.
    leik 7abibe i know what is happening 1st hand in hadath as my wife is from the place. hadath is included in dahiye sa7 but alot of the new buyers are shia. it has gone from a majority 70% christian city with no muslim voters to a 60% muslim majority city in 20 years.

go get some lands in haret hreik and hadath and burj l barajneh where once a vibrant christian community flourished.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    leik 7abibe i know what is happening 1st hand in hadath as my wife is from the place. hadath is included in dahiye sa7 but alot of the new buyers are shia. it has gone from a majority 70% christian city with no muslim voters to a 60% muslim majority city in 20 years.

go get some lands in haret hreik and hadath and burj l barajneh where once a vibrant christian community flourished.

Aha, but see, you replied to SeaAb's suggestion that the Lebanese people are free to elect a new Christian majority to parliament if they believe they'll do a better job by saying -
    better than sucking HA **** which caused Al Hadath to become 60% muslim.
    - insinuating that an LF approach would have been harder on the matter and that it would have prevented the growth of the Muslim population in Hadat which a supposedly "soft" FPM approach already caused.

I'm just saying you're wrong. The growth of the Shia population in Hadath (or anywhere else in Beirut) is not something you can blame on the FPM. By your own admission, the change happened gradually across 20 years, and involves many other municipalities than Hadat, like the examples you gave. In fact, the FPM has taken strict steps to limit such expansion and to try to prevent the wiping out of Hadat's identity, even if that means employing controversial but necessary methods that can be easily used against it in the media to hurt it politically.

Do you notice the pattern here?
    -A complex problem with no easy solution exists, likely due to years of neglect, mismanagement and/or corruption that predates the FPM.
    -The FPM arrives into power and attempts to right the wrong, even if it leaves it vulnerable to populist propaganda.
    -The FPM gets blamed for both the problem (which isn't its fault), and for their solution to it (which oftentimes should be applauded but is portrayed as controversial in the media), in an attempt to gain politicial points (populism).
    -The reforms naturally slow down (3ar2ale), FPM gets blame for THAT as well, FPM supporters have their faith put to the test for the hundredth time, political opponents rally people behind them despite doing nothing but whine and point fingers, and then rinse and repeat.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    واضاف:"ينتمي وزير التهجير إلى مدرسة خبيثة وهدامة تقول ان كل من شارك في الحرب "أزعر" ومن لم يشارك "آدمي"،وهذه المدرسة بالذات مسؤولة عن دمار لبنان وسقوط الشهداء وإجبار الشباب على حمل السلاح".

وتابع:" ألف تحية لكل من حمل بندقية دفاعا عن قضية، ولولاهم لما كان من أثر للمتخاذلين والجبناء أمثال عطالله".

Seriously? Yalle ma cherak bil 7arb az3ar? Lol and you are posting his article bi koul Fakhr?
    What a dirtbag!

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Same shot as in electricity portfolio... LF, Berri and Joumblat don’t want FPM to succeed, period.
    The question is, does FPM have what it takes to drive forward? So far they have been ineffective in the electricity portfolio where the others have succeeded on delaying the obvious solution for years.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Same shot as in electricity portfolio... LF, Berri and Joumblat don’t want FPM to succeed, period.
    The question is, does FPM have what it takes to drive forward? So far they have been ineffective in the electricity portfolio where the others have succeeded on delaying the obvious solution for years.
    Halla2 byitla3lak a smartass who tells you that you took the power ministry for 10 years, shu 3milto, wen el kahraba!
    And soon they will tell you what did you do in the displaced ministry! Wait for it from the ratch people

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Seriously? Yalle ma cherak bil 7arb az3ar? Lol and you are posting his article bi koul Fakhr?
    What a dirtbag!
    im posting this article because it caught my eye and i think there are serious issues between LF and FPM which simply cant be fixed.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Aha, but see, you replied to SeaAb's suggestion that the Lebanese people are free to elect a new Christian majority to parliament if they believe they'll do a better job by saying -

- insinuating that an LF approach would have been harder on the matter and that it would have prevented the growth of the Muslim population in Hadat which a supposedly "soft" FPM approach already caused.

I'm just saying you're wrong. The growth of the Shia population in Hadath (or anywhere else in Beirut) is not something you can blame on the FPM. By your own admission, the change happened gradually across 20 years, and involves many other municipalities than Hadat, like the examples you gave. In fact, the FPM has taken strict steps to limit such expansion and to try to prevent the wiping out of Hadat's identity, even if that means employing controversial but necessary methods that can be easily used against it in the media to hurt it politically.

Do you notice the pattern here?
    -A complex problem with no easy solution exists, likely due to years of neglect, mismanagement and/or corruption that predates the FPM.
    -The FPM arrives into power and attempts to right the wrong, even if it leaves it vulnerable to populist propaganda.
    -The FPM gets blamed for both the problem (which isn't its fault), and for their solution to it (which oftentimes should be applauded but is portrayed as controversial in the media), in an attempt to gain politicial points (populism).
    -The reforms naturally slow down (3ar2ale), FPM gets blame for THAT as well, FPM supporters have their faith put to the test for the hundredth time, political opponents rally people behind them despite doing nothing but whine and point fingers, and then rinse and repeat.
    Bro badna a displaced ministry for l dahiye w the christians like sucking HAs **** hounike?? khlesna menkoun ba2a wlo za77et!! the MOU is a faker agreement li 3emlet chi lal christians hounike 2ela make them more and more in HAs lap. the truth is you go to hadath and ask the local citizens l 2asliyin ya3ne about HA and they tell u the truth and their feeling towards the party.

second there is no growth. there is people who were living in bekaa and the south who came to these areas hence the demographics are changing.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Bro badna a displaced ministry for l dahiye w the christians like sucking HAs **** hounike?? khlesna menkoun ba2a wlo za77et!! the MOU is a faker agreement li 3emlet chi lal christians hounike 2ela make them more and more in HAs lap. the truth is you go to hadath and ask the local citizens l 2asliyin ya3ne about HA and they tell u the truth and their feeling towards the party.

second there is no growth. there is people who were living in bekaa and the south who came to these areas hence the demographics are changing.

false agreement*

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Is there a point he was trying to make apart from the obvious one that he is a pompous scumbag?
    I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to. As soon as I start reading anything by Charles Jabbour, my eyes almost immediately roll way back as if of their volition. I generally avoid him these days, as I fear he'll one day cause them to roll so far back that they'll get stuck inside my skull forever.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to. As soon as I start reading anything by Charles Jabbour, my eyes almost immediately roll way back as if of their volition. I generally avoid him these days, as I fear he'll one day cause them to roll so far back that they'll get stuck inside my skull forever.
    Nobody whips him back in place like Scarlet Haddad. That woman always engages him in such a condescending fashion you would think she just sent him back to primary school. The best part is he clams inwards like a sad schoolboy by sinking his head between his shoulders.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

"ثلاث ملفاتِ فسادٍ"... عطالله للثوار:"لاقوني الثلاثاء"
    المصدر: ليبانون ديبايت | السبت 18 كانون الثاني 2020

"ليبانون ديبايت"

ثلاث ملفاتِ هدرٍ وفسادٍ حَملها وزير المهجرين في حكومة تصريف الأعمال غسان عطالله الى وزير العدل البرت سرحان من خلال كتابٍ طَلَبَ إحالته الى النيابة العامة التمييزية وهيئة القضايا في وزارة العدل.

الملف الأول في الكتاب الذي تسلَّمه القاضي غسان عويدات وأحاله الى المحامي العام التمييزي غسان الخوري لمباشرة التحقيق فيه، "هو الأكثر فسادًا"، على حدِّ قولِ الوزير عطالله في حديثهِ الى "ليبانون ديبايت"، وعنوانه العريض "الإخلاءات"، إذ تبيَّنَ بعد دراسةِ عددٍ من الملفاتِ والمستنداتِ وجود مخالفاتٍ ادارية، وهدرٍ للمال العام، وفسادٍ موصوفٍ مُرتَكَب في مرحلة سابقةٍ من عمل الوزارة وصندوق المهجرين.

عطالله يوضح، أنّ "المخالفات حصلت في الإخلاءات التي طاولت الأملاك العامة، حيث دُفِعَت التعويضات لأشخاصٍ احتلّوا مستشفى بعبدا الحكومي، وذلك خلافًا للتعميم الصادر عام 1991 عن الرئيس عمر كرامي، الذي يستثني هؤلاء من تقاضي الأموال". واضعًا ما حصل في إطار "هدر المال العام في مخالفةٍ صريحةٍ استفادت منها 130 عائلة من منطقة واحدة".

ويعتبر، أنّ "دفعَ التعويضات بشكلٍ مخالفٍ للتعميم يصبّ في خانة الرشوى الإنتخابية على اعتبار أنّها وُزِّعَت قبل انتخابات عام 1998".

الملف الثاني، يرتبط بمخالفاتٍ خرقت أصول تقديم طلباتِ التعويض، إذ ينبغي على حامل الطلب الى وزارة المهجرين إحضار صحيفة عقارية، خارطة جوية للموقع، ورقة محتويات من البلدية، إفادة مختار، إخراج قيد عائلي وفردي، وغيرها من المستندات، وهذا ما لم يحصَل في حالاتٍ كثيرةٍ، وبأعدادٍ هائلة قبضت الأموال من دون أن تقدِّمَ أيّ مسوّغٍ قانونيٍّ. وفق ما يؤكد الوزير عطالله، الذي يشير، الى أنّ الهدرَ في هذا الملف فاقَ عشرات الملايين، في "عهدِ وزيرَيْن" والتواقيع موجودة وقد ضُمًّت الى الكتاب.

أما "موضوع" الملف الثالث الذي يحمله الوزير عطالله، فهو "تحرير التعويضات" بشكلٍ مخالفٍ لأصول الدفع، إذ حصلَ عليها أشخاص لشراءِ منازلٍ في مناطقٍ أخرى، بينما أساس عمل وزارتنا يرتكز على إعادة كلّ مهجّر منذ عام 1975 الى المكان الذي هُجِّر منه ووضعِ التشريعات التي تكفَل حقّه مع تأمين وسائل اعادة الإعمار، بينما من قامَ بهذا التصرّف إنّما ساهمَ في تهجير الناس من جديد، وحوَّلَ وزارة المهجرين الى مؤسسة عامة للإسكان.

وعن توقيتِ تقديم الكتاب بالتزامن مع اندلاع ثورة 17 تشرين، يشير عطالله لـ"ليبانون ديبايت"، الى أنّه عمِلَ على هذه الملفات قبل نزول اللبنانيين الى الشارع، وقامَ بتخفيضِ موازنة الوزارة التشغيلية الى 40% وكذلك الايجارات، كما وارسل موظفين الى التحقيقِ، لكن إثارة هذه المواضيع سابقًا كان يقابلها ردود فعلٍ واتهامات بـ"نبش القبور". أما اليوم وفي ظلّ الضغط الشعبي، فيجب أن يصلَ كلّ ملفٍ الى خواتيمه بأحكامٍ عادلةٍ.

ويختم وزير المهجرين في حكومة تصريف الأعمال كلامه، "الثوار يرفعون شعار محاربة الفساد واستعادة الأموال المنهوبة، من هنا دعوتي اليهم لملاقاتي في تمام السّاعة العاشرة من صباح الثلاثاء، وهو اليوم الذي سألتقي فيه القاضي غسان عويدات والقاضي غسان الخوري، ورئيسة هيئة القضايا في وزارة العدل القاضية هيلانة اسكندر، وذلك من أجل الضغط بإتجاه التحقيق في المعلومات والمستندات الواردة وإصدار الأحكام العادلة التي قد تُظهر براءة الأشخاص الوارد ذكرهم في الكتاب أو تبرِّر لهم تصرّفاتهم أو تدينهم، لكن أقلّه نكون قد قدّمنا الوثائق والملفات التي عليها علامات استفهام ولجأنا بها الى القضاء بدل رمي الاتهامات اعلاميًّا وبشكلٍ عشوائيٍّ.​

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    يعيش في كندا ويقبض راتب موظف بوزارة المهجرين: ثلث موظفي الوزارة لا يداومون!
    الثلاثاء ٣ آذار ٢٠٢٠ 07:30باسكال أبو نادر - خاص النشرة

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

@mabineder

·
    50m

بعد ما كشفه الوزير غسان عطالله من سرقات وفضائح بمليارات الدولارات بوزارة المهجرين ولم يتحرك اي ثائر، اي استهداف شخصي مباشر لاي نائب او قيادي بالتيار من قبل اي قلعوط كلب يجب ان يقابل بالعنف وبرد التعدي الذي ثبت انه مقصود ضد التيار الوطني الحر فقط. مرة ولا كل مرة