Ministry of works: First airport and now road disatsers

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
we all saw the sorry state of the airport
not talking about the expansion
but the filthy toilets, dirty quarters, disorganization

now , after the 1st rain , we are seeing ( again) the blocked drainage, bad maintenance

while the shia/ marada minister is busy fixing roads for their voters in his district

has neglected the basics of the ministry

BTW : the cleaning contract for Beirut airport is LL 19 Bil, which is about $1,200,000.00 per month...for cleaning only.
yet its as dirty as a refugee camp

• Advertisement
  • Raficoo

we all saw the sorry state of the airport
    not talking about the expansion
    but the filthy toilets, dirty quarters, disorganization

now , after the 1st rain , we are seeing ( again) the blocked drainage, bad maintenance

while the shia/ marada minister is busy fixing roads for their voters in his district

has neglected the basics of the ministry

BTW : the cleaning contract for Beirut airport is LL 19 Bil, which is about $1,200,000.00 per month...for cleaning only.
    yet its as dirty as a refugee camp

Had a feeling I recognized that first vid, someone was making a video right in front of that guy jumping in!

But that's nowhere near as bad as this!!!

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    people vote for scums and than turn and complain

they deserve what they get

80% o the scums are ruining it for the decent 20% and are taking lebanon down the drain so fast

Aoune32!

The ministry of works should be given to FPM. It should not be given again to the marada minister. FPM Foreign, Works, Energy and PMA Interior.

manifesto

I think you're exaggerating. Last time I travelled through Beirut airport, I found the bathrooms spotlessly clean. (As a matter of fact they were quite cleaner than the ones in Madrid airport and many other European ones).

Maybe you hit the airport on a bad day?

Aoune32!

I think you're exaggerating. Last time I travelled through Beirut airport, I found the bathrooms spotlessly clean. (As a matter of fact they were quite cleaner than the ones in Madrid airport and many other European ones).

The airport needs a makeover and a new airport in the north needs to be opened.
    We have like 7 million people coming in and out of the airport.

manifesto

The airport needs a makeover and a new airport in the north needs to be opened.
    We have like 7 million people coming in and out of the airport.
    It may be small and not overly-organized but I never felt it was filthy. On the contrary, if it has any redeeming features is that's it's clean.
    Also, when it's not too crowded it's a breeze to travel through.

Aoune32!

It may be small and not overly-organized but I never felt it was filthy. On the contrary, if it has any redeeming features is that's it's clean.
    Everytime I come to Beirut I feel like I have come to a busy overcrowded city that has no rules or limits. People shouting, no rules, people all over the place not knowing what to do, just a mess.

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Man, the bloody stench of piss in those tunnels from the plane to the airport is revolting, and always there!

Aoune32!

Man, the bloody stench of piss in those tunnels from the plane to the airport is revolting, and always there!
    The Marada minister should not be given the works ministry. It should be given to FPM. Kameina 70% of the civil aviation directorate is empty. what the hell has the minister done about it?

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

check the toilets on the departure lounge, opposite the cat rentals

they are always dity, smelly and broken

also the piss smell on arrival ( where you pick up taxis) is legendary
    seems berri people take a leak on the walls there

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    على سيرة أزمات #لبنان وخصوصاً #مطار_بيروت... هل صحيح إنو بعض التحقيقات الرسمية تميل إلى احتمال التخريب المفتعل والمقصود... وإنو اكتر من اسم صاروا في دائرة الشبهة؟!

DncbHyqW0AAV0Mw.jpg

yup it was sabotage so they can pass the 1 BIL illegal so called expansion

Aoune32!

717989_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

The Daily Star

BEIRUT: The inspection of departing passengers at Rafik Hariri airport was interrupted Wednesday as a result of a dispute between members of the Internal Security Forces and the Lebanese Army, a source told The Daily Star.

The dispute, the precipitating factors of which remain unclear, caused the ISF personnel who check the passports of departing passengers to withdraw from their positions, and Army personnel from the airport security apparatus to take their places for a while, affecting the inspection process.
    Wednesday's incident follows a series of other SNAFUs that took place at the airport over the past few weeks. Earlier this month, departing passengers had to wait for hours as flights were delayed as a result of a technical error that affected the baggage and check-in systems.
    Then this week, a Middle East Airlines plane bound for Cairo was evacuated Sunday to accommodate President Michel Aoun’s trip to New York to attend the United Nations General Assembly.
    The airport source said the dispute might have been the outcome of tensions that accumulated between senior officers in the ISF and the Army, who work at the airport and have previously engaged in disputes.
    The relationship between Army Brig. Gen. George Doumit and ISF Col. Bilal al-Hajjar, who are among those who oversee their respective organizations' operations at the airport, is tense because of a conflict related to jurisdictional issues

Maskhara!!!!

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    انو عم يعبيلّا ب ٥٠٠٠٠ و فوّلت عال ٤٨٢٣٦ ل ل كلنا بتصير معنا عالطرومبة

Peter SemaanVerified account @petersemaan
    في المطار:نزلونا من الطيارة لأنوا عبوّا كتير فيول والاساطر ما تحملوا الكمية فكبتن عالأرض !!!فضيحة أخرى في بلدنا ال.
    .. #تفه #فشل

anotehr fcuk up from arnab arnab al zawye