mistreatment of animals .. between ethics and human need for food

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Who said Jesus did that? read about ancient wisdom about the symbolism of the fish and the 153 fish idea.... it was inserted and manipulated to suit the satanic agenda.
The same story Phytoagoras had... He saved 153 fish from fishermen by guessing their number... he forced the fishermen to put them back into water and not one fish died...
the bible , you the only book that tells the story of jesus 😬

Edit: i missed the phytagoras saving the fish part this deserves a whole thread 😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Who said Jesus did that? read about ancient wisdom about the symbolism of the fish and the 153 fish idea.... it was inserted and manipulated to suit the satanic agenda.
    The same story Phytoagoras had... He saved 153 fish from fishermen by guessing their number... he forced the fishermen to put them back into water and not one fish died...
    The Bible does 🙄

Miraculous catch of fish - Wikipedia

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know what the bible says.. I am saying what the truth is...

So you're saying the Bible is wrong and you know more about Jesus than what is written in the gospels??

R

Ralph N

So you're saying the Bible is wrong and you know more about Jesus than what is written in the gospels??
    I am saying if you want to know the truth ask it, and it shall be given.. and I leave the eating killing and butchering the animal action to the humanities conscious.... It is very hard for people to accept their mistakes and it is common for human brain to think he deserves it.. Very Satanic... I am superior I can eat meat... what a Satanic injection to our life...

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am saying if you want to know the truth ask it, and it shall be given.. and I leave the eating killing and butchering the animal action to the humanities conscious.... It is very hard for people to accept their mistakes and it is common for human brain to think he deserves it.. Very Satanic... I am superior I can eat meat... what a Satanic injection to our life...
    You are able to think and read and write and make up random theories right now because your ancestors decided to kill, cook and consume meat... So yes technically you are superior because you eat meat.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Don't listen to these Heathens @Ralph N.

You, my child, know the Truth because you asked and I delivered it to you. They never asked 🤷

I go by many names. Some call me Jesus, some call me Allah, but all you need to know is I'm always watching you.

R

Ralph N

You are able to think and read and write and make up random theories right now because your ancestors decided to kill, cook and consume meat... So yes technically you are superior because you eat meat.
    It is a crime... killing a soul.. all the important figures said it, Leonardo divinci said a day will come where killing an animal will be the same as killing human being... I just wonder when is that day....

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    It is a crime... killing a soul.. all the important figures said it, Leonardo divinci said a day will come where killing an animal will be the same as killing human being... I just wonder when is that day....
    It is believed that Da Vinci loved animals so much that he bought caged birds (sold in Italy at that time as food and as pets) simply to let them go. Animal rights is also a theme that is repeated in his notebooks

R

Ralph N

It is believed that Da Vinci loved animals so much that he bought caged birds (sold in Italy at that time as food and as pets) simply to let them go. Animal rights is also a theme that is repeated in his notebooks
    You should see Phytagoras, Socrates, Buddha, and many other pioneers.... The reality is people love to read but be away from being practical.. eh walla? Phytagoras ken ded eating meat? ah gharib hal ensen...

But people dont bother asking why?!.... people think the knife on the throat of an animal is a normal process... Its normal for Satan....not for human beings...