[MOD TITLE] The "We're All Going to Die" Thread

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

small pox was one of the most contagious and most deadliest disease that has plagued humans for centuries and if it wasn't for a vaccine we wouldn't have eradicated it. It's case fatality rate was between 30-50% and killed around 300 million people in the 20th century.
Are you sure? You're getting this information from mainstream media manipulated by Bill Gates and $$$ and vaccine lobbies. For all we know, people never died from smallpox. I suggest all those against vaccines infect themselves with tiny / non-active doses of these diseases to show us how you develop immune system without using stupid vaccines!

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

Ok lets assume this is correct. What is evil in all of this?
    How do you control a peoples? Through their fear. What does man fear? Death.

By telling people that vaccines are “the only solution,” you are (advertently or inadvertently) conditioning humanity to operate on that very stipulation. All other forms of maintaining human well-being are thus substituted for- and only for- the vaccine.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member

By telling people that vaccines are “the only solution,” you are (advertently or inadvertently) conditioning humanity to operate on that very stipulation. All other forms of maintaining human well-being are thus substituted for- and only for- the vaccine.
    Assuming that is true. Where is the proof of ill intent?

NewLeb

NewLeb

Assuming that is true. Where is the proof of ill intent?
    Oh, I don’t think there is any ill-intent.

As Jesus cried out- “Forgive them Father, for they do not know what they are doing!”

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Tayyeb

what are other solutions to curing or fighting off a deadly pathogen that might kill more than 2% of the world population?

NewLeb

NewLeb

Tayyeb

what are other solutions to curing or fighting off a deadly pathogen that might kill more than 2% of the world population?
    It’s more a question of probability. In other words, what is the probability that I will not be infected by a pathogen?

Indeed, the healthier a person is in body and mind, the less likely he will become ill. I myself haven’t had the flu in over decade, but then again my approach may seem somewhat “radical” to others.

NewLeb

NewLeb

BTW, what happened to all those other deadly viruses that they said they for going to find a vaccine for decades ago....but have yet to discover anything?

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

It’s more a question of probability. In other words, what is the probability that I will not be infected by a pathogen?

Indeed, the healthier a person is in body and mind, the less likely he will become ill. I myself haven’t had the flu in over decade, but then again my approach may seem somewhat “radical” to others.
    Bravo. I hope you stay flu free for a while.

No, not a radical approach to be less stressful. Meditation is pretty good for the body and the mind.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

BTW, what happened to all those other deadly viruses that they said they for going to find a vaccine for decades ago....but have yet to discover anything?
    Like HIV? Ebola? Avian Flu? MERS?

They are still here, and killing people. Thankfully they are not as contagious as COVID19

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

dont hurt your little head with math brother its not wirth the pain