[MOD TITLE] The "We're All Going to Die" Thread

NewLeb

NewLeb

Like HIV? Ebola? Avian Flu? MERS?

They are still here, and killing people. Thankfully they are not as contagious as COVID19
Exactly, they are still here, but no one is batting an eye about them. The same will happen (if not already happening) with Covid19.

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Like HIV? Ebola? Avian Flu? MERS?

They are still here, and killing people. Thankfully they are not as contagious as COVID19

Lets all get Tuberculosis or Smallpox i heard they are fun.
    Jokes aside its not worth it. I know mass vaccination is important but the only option now unfortunately is to let anti-vaxxers get measles and tuberculosis and other horrible diseases so this stupid trend will definitely fade. You are not going to convince someone that believes that bill gates wants to inject us with microchips to track us/control through covid19 vaccines...if you believe this it means logic does not work as the arguments for do not hold and the arguments against an 8 yr old understands.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Exactly, they are still here, but no one is batting an eye about them. The same will happen (if not already happening) with Covid19.
    Those who draw parallels between HIV and Covid-19 are extremely dumb.
    It's easy to protect yourself from HIV and I don't need to tell you how because I assume you're an adult.

As for MERS, it has a 34% fatality rate which means it doesn't spread easily, and Ebola patients are only infectious when symptomatic.
    I advise you to wear a mask and protect your butt from being hit with one of those HIV-infected penises floating in the air.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Those who draw parallels between HIV and Covid-19 are extremely dumb.
    It's easy to protect yourself from HIV and I don't need to tell you how because I assume you're an adult.

As for MERS, it has a 34% fatality rate which means it doesn't spread easily, and Ebola patients are only infectious when symptomatic.
    I advise you to wear a mask and protect your butt from being hit with one of those HIV-infected penises floating in the air.
    I’m not drawing a parallel. All those diseases and viruses may be different on an anatomical and molecular level, but that’s only if one wants to perceive medical ailments from a purely biological standpoint.