Announcements Moderation Thank you

R

Ralph N

This thread is for @kmarthe;, @Indie; and @Dark Angel; and all those who contributes to the forum.

I say thank you a Big Thank you .... YOU ARE THE REAL VOICE..... You are the Ones who by being Elected are representing the true people who elected you....

Thank you for your time and efforts..

And dont listen to all those who try to question you....
This is a free forum and everyone is speaking as he wishes here....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This thread is for @kmarthe;, @Indie; and @Dark Angel; and all those who contributes to the forum.

I say thank you a Big Thank you .... YOU ARE THE REAL VOICE..... You are the Ones who by being Elected are representing the true people who elected you....

Thank you Ralph for this post :) I am very pleased to contribute to keeping this forum a place for decent exchanges, even the most heated ones! There are also @Silence and @loubnaniTO who have been elected for the same purpose and who are also making a good job! @Dark Angel is not yet a mod, but I hope he thinks about becoming one :)

I was thinking about asking people for their opinion in my moderation actions, I acknowledge it is hard sometimes to be a moderator and will think for the next mods election if I will keep doing this or not! Obviously we can't please everyone, but we do everything we can to give everyone an opportunity to freely voice thier opinion within the limits of respect to others.

Thank you :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

You are very welcome and thank you for taking the time to write a positive statement about the moderation team :)

We do always listen to those who have complaints, even those who question us, because no one is perfect and we have to listen to others' perspectives. Sometimes those complaints are legitimate, and other times they are not and we act accordingly and according to the forum rules, while giving people some leeway.

We respect everyone's freedom of expression, and the fact that we have people from all inclinations using the forum is a reflection of that. Where else do you have Lebanese, pro-Israelis, pro-Americans, pro-Hizballah, pro-KSA, Christians, Muslims, seculars, and supporters of all Lebanese political parties having dialogues, no matter how heated? :)

Here's to hoping those dialogues result in some opening up of the minds, rather than reinforcing entrenched biases.

RMac

RMac

Orange Room Supporter

Ok, What do you want?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

@Silence . he didn't mention us... let's ban him!! :)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

i want to thank you for keen sense of observation, and although this thread is a bit late in coming up and surfacing, being the remarkably generous and forgiving person that i am, i will not ask what took you so long. the next thread should also focus on my humbleness and modesty :p

ok, all kidding aside, thank you for your appreciation, many people make this forum as remarkable as it is, especially those who offer us the opportunity to bring these issues up, be they the ones at the other side of these discussions, or the administrators and moderators who make this forum a possibility. a big thanks to @Jo who is keeping this forum alive and running.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Thank you Ralph for this post :) I am very pleased to contribute to keeping this forum a place for decent exchanges, even the most heated ones! There are also @Silence and @loubnaniTO who have been elected for the same purpose and who are also making a good job! @Dark Angel is not yet a mod, but I hope he thinks about becoming one :)

I was thinking about asking people for their opinion in my moderation actions, I acknowledge it is hard sometimes to be a moderator and will think for the next mods election if I will keep doing this or not! Obviously we can't please everyone, but we do everything we can to give everyone an opportunity to freely voice thier opinion within the limits of respect to others.

Thank you :)
    ah very tempting, to become the dark lord, all shall despair and succumb to my power :p

but thank you, i do not however that i have the needed patience nor the dedication for the task, not to mention that it comes with restrictions and inhibitions :)

the current moderation team is great and performing quite well, keep it up and a big thank you on behalf of all of us, including hameed.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @TayyarBeino is the light at the end of the forum's dark tunel :)
    I would like to take this opportunity to " Thank You" @TayyarBeino for his devotion to this forum :)
    Thank you all for all the kind words. After ten years on this forum will continue to try my best to enlighten the people who think that there is no end to this dark tunnel. we need to keep hope alive...!;):D:cool:

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    @TayyarBeino is the light at the end of the forum's dark tunel :)
    I would like to take this opportunity to " Thank You" @TayyarBeino for his devotion to this forum :)
    Thank you all for all the kind words. After ten years on this forum will continue to try my best to enlighten the people who think that there is no end to this dark tunnel. we need to keep hope alive...!;):D:cool:
    Hope is what wakes us up every morning.