• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

More than 290 dead - SriLanka churches and hotels under attack

Crusader Christians should

• Declare war on terrorism Islamists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Stop Muslim immigration

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Oblige Islam to modernize

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Give Public funds to the Church and Christians institution

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Impose Christians values in Christians Countries

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Impose secularism

• Open borders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give Muslim the right to establish mosque 🕌 in the West

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Adopt liberal policies

• Torture terrorists

• Close Mosques in the West

• Expel Muslims who don’t accept modern values

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Support Trump and Putin policies

• Total voters
ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Wallah enkoun jame3a hypocrite 3ala hal forum !!
I post the reason for why ISIS bombed in Sri-Lanka
and you deleted my post.
I asked a question about Jesus in @Noborders thread
and I got banned from posting in this thread till 30th of April
shu hal manti2 el 7iwareh
hala2 akeed the reason was ready: "inapropriate bla bla bla"
however, the true reason I was forbidden to be post was
that my question was a very clever one that no one dared
to give an answer as not to expose their lies and deceits!!

as if this is gonna change anything

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @LVV maybe you should add to your poll "GET THE **** OUT FROM MUSLIM LANDS"
    or "STOP MESSING WITH ALLAH" or "STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL"
    the word "CRUSADERS" by itself is a form of aggression !!​
    Buddhist Sri Lanka is muslim lands? What about the holy mission to spread the khilafa to Rome and every corner of the planet? Ya rajoul shou bi fannsso 3leik bi a3mak and you believe them.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

whole religion needs to be wiped out. what kind of a person bombs himself and claims that he is sent by GOD!
    GOD is not violent nor do he support such acts. What a waste of a religion.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    when i claim that funding and geopolitics do not play a significant role in terrorism only you can make such a claim. both the funding and geopolitics play a role, but there are other components just as important, and this where you always fall short because of your superficial and warped perception of the world.
    and unless you enjoy being responsible in your tiny share - distributed between hundreds of millions - of the blood being shed then you should stop harassing and attacking the people pointing out that fatal flaw in islam because the outcome is more and more bloodshed.
    I quoted you verbatim in my post, you did indeed make the claim that people who - often rightfully - call out islamophobia are just as guilty as the ones funding terrorism!

And I neither harrassed nor attacked you, you quoted my post attacking what you view as the actual problem and I replied - albeit sarcastically- with the following:

sure, let's ignore the actual people funding terrorism worldwide for the sake of attacking someone calling out islamophobia because they are both "just as guilty"!

I have found that you often like projecting on others what you yourself are guilty of! See you are the one with the warped view as exhibited by your posts here and your eagerness to move the goal post away from the actual people funding terrorism and contributing directly to the wave after wave of attacks and bloodshed to the people defending the Muslim community as a whole and rightfully calling out instances of islamophobia, as if that woman wearing a burqa who walked into a bakery to buy a cake is somehow completely responsible for the death of millions of people worldwide!

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I quoted you verbatim in my post, you did indeed make the claim that people who - often rightfully - call out islamophobia are just as guilty as the ones funding terrorism!

And I neither harrassed nor attacked you, you quoted my post attacking what you view as the actual problem and I replied - albeit sarcastically- with the following:

sure, let's ignore the actual people funding terrorism worldwide for the sake of attacking someone calling out islamophobia because they are both "just as guilty"!

I have found that you often like projecting on others what you yourself are guilty of! See you are the one with the warped view as exhibited by your posts here and your eagerness to move the goal post away from the actual people funding terrorism and contributing directly to the wave after wave of attacks and bloodshed to the people defending the Muslim community as a whole and rightfully calling out instances of islamophobia, as if that woman wearing a burqa who walked into a bakery to buy a cake is somehow completely responsible for the death of millions of people worldwide!
    it is impressive how deep that illness goes. there is seemingly no cure. on the positive side, your condition is a problem that the discerning world is becoming aware of, and it can be added to the list of things that needs to be addressed, alongside with terrorism, its funding, etc.. "rofl" & "lol lol"

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    disaster could have been prevented

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    it is impressive how deep that illness goes. there is seemingly no cure. on the positive side, your condition is a problem that the discerning world is becoming aware of, and it can be added to the list of things that needs to be addressed, alongside with terrorism, its funding, etc.. "rofl" & "lol lol"
    Glad you inserted those ROFL and Lols at the end since I think it's particularly hilarious that in your mind you equate people asking for a little more tolerance with extremists and describe your garbage opinions as "the discerning world"!

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    this is a hard problem, being islamophobic means you accuse every muslim to be a terrorist (in some way), which is not and can not be true.
    I have many muslim friends and I trust them with my life, so I can't say every muslim is a suspect.
    On the other hand, closing the eye on the fact that extremism has found fertile land in many muslim communities, will be simplistic, and naive.
    At the end of the WWII it was a safe bet to say that most of the germans were nazi sympathisers, but if the allies have treated them as such (actually they did but not for long) they would have created a problem for themselves.
    Extremists interest is in provoking such a reaction on the opposite side to convince their own communities (the rest of them) that there is no point in being moderate and the only salvation is in swinging to the extreme.

You can turn the table and accuse all white men as racists, while there is quite a considerable number of them, you can't accuse them all to be like that.
    Remember that fanatics on all sides don't like moderates in their communities because it is hard to manipulate them, and surprisingly they rely on the other side's reaction to help them taking control over those moderates.

As I said, this is no easy problem, and it needs lots of cool nerves to deal with despite the outrage facing those atrocities.
    Some politicians in France used the term "extrémisme islamique" which is an accurate term and does not put all of the people in same basket.

Finally I don't know if there is even a "theoretical" solution to this problem
    i do not think that accusing people of phobias and racism is an acceptable response in front of islamic terrorism. islamic terrorism is a symptom that stems from a direct interpretation of the islamic texts, from schools that teach that interpretation and encourage people to do what they do, not because they are mislead and misguided, but because they ideologically subscribe to this interpretation of islam. in addition to all the traditional approaches of suffocating the funding and playing the political game correctly, we will always still be left with this one ideological component that will continue to manifest itself as such, sometimes out of despair, other times out of hatred, and some other times as a much better alternative for suicide with plenty of rewarding incentives in the afterlife.

this has nothing to do with phobias and racism and all that crap that leftist throw in people's faces 3al tale3 w 3al nezil. there is no such thing as islamophobia, people should be afraid. to intentionally conflate that with the accusation that all muslims are terrorists and all muslims are bad, is a sick, twisted and even pure evil, and will allow that tragedy to go on much longer, claim many more innocent lives, and cause much more misery around the planet.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    now srilankan officials have learned how to lie from the democrats and looney left

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    attic, because my wife refuses to use chemical poison, especially if it's not ecological.
    be ware

rats might become more sexually active ( promise of 72 rats in heaven) and will start breeding even at a faster rate
    if you want to eliminate them and fast
    try and get your hand on the site that convinces the white European dudes to import the rats that sun the sites that befell our friend hammodi

i assure you, your attics rats shall be extinct within 1 or 2 rat cycles

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    when i claim that funding and geopolitics do not play a significant role in terrorism only you can make such a claim. both the funding and geopolitics play a role, but there are other components just as important, and this where you always fall short because of your superficial and warped perception of the world.
    and unless you enjoy being responsible in your tiny share - distributed between hundreds of millions - of the blood being shed then you should stop harassing and attacking the people pointing out that fatal flaw in islam because the outcome is more and more bloodshed.

she has infatuation / submissiveness/ fettishness with islamism
    nothing can explain that zest in defending such vile people and acts and the religion behind them
    thats the only explanation that i could come with

12317 1556100267982.png

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wallah enkoun jame3a hypocrite 3ala hal forum !!
    I post the reason for why ISIS bombed in Sri-Lanka
    and you deleted my post.
    I asked a question about Jesus in @Noborders thread
    and I got banned from posting in this thread till 30th of April
    shu hal manti2 el 7iwareh
    hala2 akeed the reason was ready: "inapropriate bla bla bla"
    however, the true reason I was forbidden to be post was
    that my question was a very clever one that no one dared
    to give an answer as not to expose their lies and deceits!!

as if this is gonna change anything
    learn to ask me
    i always answer and answer clearly

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

you should have lived through mohamad days and the 4 khailfat and specifically in this city ( bikand, modern day uzbekistan)
    you would have enjoyed defending islamophobia

الهمج الرعاع رحمة للعالمين!

تقع مدينة بيكند في جمهورية أوزبكستان والمسافة بينها وبين عاصمة الدولة الاسلامية (دمشق) أكثر من 3500 كيلومتر! ولم تشن هجوماً على المسلمين ولم تشكل حتى تهديداً على دولتهم!

في عام 87 هجرية حاصر قتيبة بن مسلم الباهلي هذه المدينة حتى فتحها بالسيف، فقتل مقاتلتها وهدم سورها حتى وضعها بالارض ثم جمع غنائمها، وأصاب سلاحاً كثيراً، فقسمه بين المسلمين!

وأصاب أيضاً خزانة مقفلة فأمر بفتحها ففُتحت، فأخرج منها من آنية الذهب والفضة ما لا يحصى، وأصابوا أيضاً في هذه الخزانة صنماً عظيماً من ذهب، ولؤلؤتين عظيمتين، فأمر باذابة الصنم فأذيب فخرج منه مئتان وخمسون ألف دينار (مئة وخمسون ألف مثقال كما في الطبري)!
    وكان عامة أهل مدينة بيكند يومئذ بالصين في تجارات لهم، ولما رجعوا طلبوا نساءهم وأولادهم، فجعلوا يشترونهم من المسلمين بالمال الجزيل!
    قتل مقاتلتها!! وهدم سورها!! وجمع غنائمها (سلاحاً وذهباً وفضةً ولؤلؤاً) وسبى النساء واستعبد الاطفال!!
    هل حقاً كان هؤلاء الهمج الرعاع الأوباش الحثالة الغوغاء رحمة للعالمين؟
    المصدر: تاريخ الطبري (الجزء السادس) / كتاب الفتوح (الجزء السابع) لابن أعثم الكوفي

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i do not think that accusing people of phobias and racism is an acceptable response in front of islamic terrorism. islamic terrorism is a symptom that stems from a direct interpretation of the islamic texts, from schools that teach that interpretation and encourage people to do what they do, not because they are mislead and misguided, but because they ideologically subscribe to this interpretation of islam. in addition to all the traditional approaches of suffocating the funding and playing the political game correctly, we will always still be left with this one ideological component that will continue to manifest itself as such, sometimes out of despair, other times out of hatred, and some other times as a much better alternative for suicide with plenty of rewarding incentives in the afterlife.

this has nothing to do with phobias and racism and all that crap that leftist throw in people's faces 3al tale3 w 3al nezil. there is no such thing as islamophobia, people should be afraid. to intentionally conflate that with the accusation that all muslims are terrorists and all muslims are bad, is a sick, twisted and even pure evil, and will allow that tragedy to go on much longer, claim many more innocent lives, and cause much more misery around the planet.

السُنة والشيعة وجهان لعملة واحدة!

يقول جعفر الصادق الامام السادس لدى الشيعة: كل مسلم يرتد عن الاسلام ويجحد نبوة محمد ويكذبه فإن دمه مباح لكل من سمع ذلك منه!

ويستمر قائلاً: وامرأته بائنة منه يوم ارتد، فلا تقربه ويُقسم ماله على ورثته، وتعتد امرأته عدة المتوفى عنها زوجها، وعلى الامام أن يقتله ولا يستتبه!

ويروى عنه أنه قال: أن رجلاً من المسلمين تنصّر (اعتنق المسيحية) واُتيَّ به الى علي بن ابي طالب فاستتابه فأبى أن يعود الى الاسلام، فقبض عليٌ على شعره، وأمر من كان معه أن يدوسوه باقدامهم! فوُطئ المسكين حتى مات!
    ثم يقولون "لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ" ... "فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ"... فعلاً هذا الدين لم ينتشر بالسيف!
    دمتم بخير!
    المصدر: الاستبصار (الجزء الرابع) لمحمد بن الحسن الطوسي

12318 1556100838391.png

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    bravo
    that minsigter of defense is an asshole
    all he was busy is making excuses for islamic terrorism

لرئيس السريلانكي يطلب استقالة كل من وزير الدفاع وقائد الشرطة

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    wowwwwwwwwww
    thats a first for post war germany

German lawmakers from across the political spectrum have denounced the ‘global trend’ of violence against Christians following the Islamic terror attacks in Sri Lanka which killed over 300 people.

“Members of German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservative Christian Democratic Union (CDU), the liberal Free Democrats (FDP) and Greens all expressed their concern about what they saw as growing violence against Christians,” reports Deutsche Welle.

Germany’s commissioner for religious freedom, Markus Grübel, warned that the Sri Lanka atrocity was part of a “global trend,” remarking, “Christians are the target of radical Muslims worldwide.”

However, he added that this was “incomprehensible,” a conclusion that many people who have studied Islam would challenge.

Former CDU parliamentary leader Volker Kauder also told Bild that there is “growing persecution of Christians in the entire Asian region” and that “nationalist movements of Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims are becoming more and more militant here.”