Morning Person vs Night Owl

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Some wake up at 6am all cheerful and full of energy, prepare a healthy breakfast or do some squats before they start their day. Others have a hard time waking up even after 7-8 hours of sleeping but at 11pm their brains are producing miracles.

i have found that at the workplace these 2 dynamics can break a team if people dont really understand how to work with their teammates. And now that people are all confined to their homes, it might even affect the dynamics with their partners, whom they do not usually suffer share this time of the day with.

so where o you fit in and how do you handle coworkers/partner who have different dynamics than you.

try this test and share the result if you want

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Morning person because i have a job! (my whole reply is based on the FPS of the GIF ...)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Some wake up at 6am all cheerful and full of energy, prepare a healthy breakfast or do some squats before they start their day. Others have a hard time waking up even after 7-8 hours of sleeping but at 11pm their brains are producing miracles.

i have found that at the workplace these 2 dynamics can break a team if people dont really understand how to work with their teammates. And now that people are all confined to their homes, it might even affect the dynamics with their partners, whom they do not usually suffer share this time of the day with.

so where o you fit in and how do you handle coworkers/partner who have different dynamics than you.

try this test and share the result if you want

Where the f*ck is the quiz?

Nevermind found it :p

Screenshot_20200317_092629_com.android.chrome.jpg

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where the f*ck is the quiz?
    the quizz is in your heart, its a reflection of the human condition.. look deep enough inside your being and you WILL find it!

or just scroll down a bit snd look for the big ass button that says quizz

616EF000-157B-4507-8B9B-D85B31E5F77D.jpeg