• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Most powerful movie scene ?

a59

a59

What's your most favorite/powerful scene ? Not action powerful, i'm talking about acting skills outburst.
Here's mine, it's from the movie "Closer"

[VBTUBE]Vv57gssfuBU[/VBTUBE]

• Advertisement
  • S

Salome

What's your most favorite/powerful scene ? Not action powerful, i'm talking about acting skills outburst.
    Here's mine, it's from the movie "Closer"

[VBTUBE]Vv57gssfuBU[/VBTUBE]

wow very good choice :thumbup1:

Fom this same movie I would add every moment what Clive Owen was performing :D he was quite powerful in this movie....unlike Jude Law who was very annoying not just because of his specific role, in general I find him annoying

hmm I probably have a lot don't know if I can remember all, most of them all from the genre drama of course

Like last time I saw the movie "Revolutionary Road" - this whole movie is a BIG powerful acting scene for Di Caprio and Kate Winslet, they really showed us their talent.

The list is long...will try to gather some with videos

S

Salome

Actually it is not easy to find a video for a specific scenes...most of them are just trailers or some fan made versions with stupid music...

Any tipps how to search?

Here is a genius I could find:

[VBTUBE]-8KTFQ23CWY[/VBTUBE]

M

mtma

أبحث عن تسجيل فيديو لأحد مسرحيات زياد الرحباني القديمة

Xena

Xena

I think the people vs Larry Flynt is one the most powerful movies ever made about freedom of expression!

so here's my selection :p

btw the judge in this video is the real larry flynt
    [VBTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RRFy6Y9e6dE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RRFy6Y9e6dE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/VBTUBE]

one of the greatest scenes - at the supreme court- Jerry Falwell a religious figure suing Larry Flynt for inflicting emotional distress after publishing an article in hustler magasine entitled " Jerry Falwell speaks about his first time, and tells of a sexual encounter with his mother"
    [VBTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0PCSXwrOvLk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0PCSXwrOvLk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/VBTUBE]

Kingroudy

Kingroudy

[VBTUBE]VOOo7tSDCUs[/VBTUBE]
    No scene in the world can be more epic than this one. Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta in the Big Kahuna Burger scene from Pulp Fiction.

S

Salome

[VBTUBE]TJdfWdIBfE8&feature=related[/VBTUBE]

Too bad this is the only real movie scene available for him without some stupid music ruining it

[VBTUBE]RoTl2K0T4Aw&feature=related[/VBTUBE]

ohyeah

ohyeah

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

[VBTUBE]I_-p3Z4Ofy0[/VBTUBE]​

LebArmenian

LebArmenian

anyone could find n post the scene :

this is from milena ( i think )

cnt remember the movie name , i think it was LEON