• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Most powerful movie scene ?

Orange Patriot

Orange Patriot

Braveheart- Wallace's speach to scots inspiring them away from abandoning the battle to routing the English rofessional army that outnumbered them.

• Advertisement
  • dodzi

dodzi

Legendary Member
    Garden State, powerful movie written, directed and starring Zach Braff

[VBTUBE]mJL9xkx8vG4[/VBTUBE]

Excellent soundtrack as well!

Zero Cult

Zero Cult

Legendary Member
    One of the last scenes in "La vita e bella" where Roberto Benigni hides his son in some electrical cables box, before being seized by German soldiers and taken away, while still acting like a clown for his son to see that it's all a game, after which he gets shot.

Reactions: NMA
    dodzi

dodzi

Legendary Member
    One of the last scenes in "La vita e bella" where Roberto Benigni hides his son in some electrical cables box, before being seized by German soldiers and taken away, while still acting like a clown for his son to see that it's all a game, after which he gets shot.
    Very true. This scene and the one where he carries his son sleeping and discovers the mass graves, are the two less comic scenes of this movie. Truly powerful!

NMA

NMA

Awesome scene indeed

I love this movie :)

Fadi007

Fadi007

good thread, first time i get around here...
    mmm there's a lot , what is coming down my mind now is the ending scene of "Scent of a woman" wa2ta yekhraf Al pacino lol if I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a flamethrower to this place bla bla bla

another one is Jack Nicholson in "you can't handle the truth" scene in "A few good men"

mmm chou ba3ed fi, "First Knight" king arthur (Sean Connery) ordering their people to fight fightttttttttt never surrender haha

[VBTUBE]oqwJaTRyThc[/VBTUBE]

ma 2as2alo li 3emela upload atecha

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    a must see movie about the true story of Chris Gardner (he fits perfectly in the "hero of the day" thread)

[VBTUBE]936yOJ9_sqg[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]ZHCz0hrmOBs[/VBTUBE]

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Deleted... better to open a new thread for plays' scenes lol

eile

eile

[VBTUBE]VgLehjvgyOQ[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]dmUxkdTZY18[/VBTUBE]

Weezy

Weezy

Your favourite movie phrase or scene

Post your favourite movie phrase or scene. Anything that catches your attention or inspires you in anyway. I'll start with some of mine

Valkrye, Scene starts at 3:40. I love the part when he says "Do I make myself abundantly clear". I think I've used this phrase a couple of times here in my posts.

[VBTUBE]OVEx0aJL4CQ[/VBTUBE]

So please, members, mods and admins, whenever you see me writing "Do I make myself abundantly clear?", please imagine me walking away from you, turning around and saying this phrase in the coldest manner possible like this Nazi general did.

Do I make myself abundantly clear? (This is not a test, I hope I was clear enough)