• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Most powerful movie scene ?

kalel

kalel

Orange Room Supporter
[VBTUBE]mOMUe26X3mo[/VBTUBE]

In real life, he came back and filed a lawsuit against the company, today Eduardo Salvarin owns 5% of Facebook' shares and has a net worth of $2 Billion

• Advertisement
  • Pinturicchio

Pinturicchio

Here is one of my favorites. This movie is so great as are most of Pacino's. But the scene is mainly about Baldwin's speech.

[VBTUBE]E7zHF19n2qE[/VBTUBE]

Epic.

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    "You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly" - Barnabas Collins (Johnny Depp)

"Our arrows will blot out the sun!
    Then we will fight in the shade" - Stelios (300)

Weezy

Weezy

"With $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We can buy all sorts of stuff like... Love!"

Homer Simpson addressing Bart

Judy Abbott

Judy Abbott

two scenes from the movie "despicable me". still making me laugh every time i see the movie:

it's so fluffy i'm gonna die
    [VBTUBE]D4i7vS_UO4Q[/VBTUBE]

The plan is simple: I fly to the moon -I shrink the moon -I grab the moon -I sit on the toilet....WAIT WHAT?!
    [VBTUBE]S-PXRqMRiBo[/VBTUBE]

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

the whole movie is powerful

Last edited by a moderator:
    fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member

Its not the most powerful scene by any means, but the ending reduced me to tears. I seldom get so emotional during movies, but this scene bombarded a nerve that reduced me to a wallowing and sobbing grown man for 5 minutres. I was thankfully alone and outside hearing range for anyone to hear my bawling.