• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Most powerful movie scene ?

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • Weezy

Weezy

Eminem in beast mood

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member

Manly tears are good tears, manly tears are good tears, manly tears are good tears.

S

Salome

Manly tears are good tears, manly tears are good tears, manly tears are good tears.
    must be a cute movie I shall watch it...so you are quite a crybaby with movies:D and what about thriller/horror movies, do they scare you?

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    must be a cute movie I shall watch it...so you are quite a crybaby with movies:D and what about thriller/horror movies, do they scare you?
    I'm no crybaby! I'm just androgynous, and theres nothing wrong with that!
    The only time I pissed my pants at a movie was when I was a kid watching the opening scene to Amadeus. Which come to think of it is quite a manly way to get scared.

S

Salome

I'm no crybaby! I'm just androgynous, and theres nothing wrong with that!
    The only time I pissed my pants at a movie was when I was a kid watching the opening scene to Amadeus. Which come to think of it is quite a manly way to get scared.
    omg that's quite an overreaction!! if you can't handle horror don't watch it:D what is that movie Amadeus? maybe you can post that supposedly scary scene here

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    omg that's quite an overreaction!! if you can't handle horror don't watch it:D what is that movie Amadeus? maybe you can post that supposedly scary scene here
    I handle horror with my palm glued to my face thank you very much.

S

Salome

I handle horror with my palm glued to my face thank you very much.

great music but where is that scene you were referring to? it is not a horror movie I suppose
    yalla when I have few mins I will post for you some real good scary scenes :D till then prepare cry baby

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    great music but where is that scene you were referring to? it is not a horror movie I suppose
    yalla when I have few mins I will post for you some real good scary scenes :D till then prepare cry baby
    Its quite frankly very chilling. The whole scene where they enter Salieri's room and find him in the state that he's in. Coupled with a trumpeting Symphony No. 25 sends shivers down my spine. And as a kid it really overwhelmed my senses.
    Take your best shot :D

E

eemojohn258

I like many hollywood movie scene which i think ever great and i can't forget and i can relate this in real life but because of too many how i can i share any one.

S

Salome

Frisbeetarian.....:popcorn:

not a fan of bloody horror but this is a classic

[VBTUBE]7UP1vv0wWp4[/VBTUBE]

another classic, I think in the whole movie this was the scariest part

[VBTUBE]0V1wkqGM0aY[/VBTUBE]

I can find only the trailer but the end scene is the best (like a good horror no happy ending)

[VBTUBE]lltOrcviQ4I[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]xWcb0SL5jiQ[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]_LZhOvay6CI[/VBTUBE]

hmm sure there are many others if I would search more but don’t want to scare you that much:D

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    @<u><a href="http://www.oroom.org/forum/member.php?u=11214" target="_blank">Frisbeetarian</a></u>.....:popcorn:

not a fan of bloody horror but this is a classic

[VBTUBE]7UP1vv0wWp4[/VBTUBE]

another classic, I think in the whole movie this was the scariest part

[VBTUBE]0V1wkqGM0aY[/VBTUBE]

I can find only the trailer but the end scene is the best (like a good horror no happy ending)

[VBTUBE]lltOrcviQ4I[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]xWcb0SL5jiQ[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]_LZhOvay6CI[/VBTUBE]

hmm sure there are many others if I would search more but don’t want to scare you that much:D
    @Salome

HAH I found most of these to be comical, especially the first one where I couldn't help but giggle when she tore off his face.

Here's something that should de-pants any grown man/woman

And of course no mention of horror is complete without the inclusion of Alien

My father is a cruel man for making me watch this when I was 7.

And the Exorcism of Emily Rose, I had my palm plastered on my face for about 70% of the movie.

S

Salome

@Salome

HAH I found most of these to be comical, especially the first one where I couldn't help but giggle when she tore off his face.

Here's something that should de-pants any grown man/woman

And of course no mention of horror is complete without the inclusion of Alien

My father is a cruel man for making me watch this when I was 7.

And the Exorcism of Emily Rose, I had my palm plastered on my face for about 70% of the movie.

The Elm Street is a classic...all classic horrors are rather comical today but so are actually most of them...for me only few qualify as a scary one maybe Darkness is amongst the few I found scary (have you seen it?) and there are some which I find disturbing (not like bloody horror but psychologically disturbing) like the ones I posted for ex......

Alien? Ok I didn't see it but is that a scary movie?? and its so old must be anything but scary watching it today...(are you that old? haha)

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    The Elm Street is a classic...all classic horrors are rather comical today but so are actually most of them...for me only few qualify as a scary one maybe Darkness is amongst the few I found scary (have you seen it?) and there are some which I find disturbing (not like bloody horror but psychologically disturbing) like the ones I posted for ex......

Alien? Ok I didn't see it but is that a scary movie?? and its so old must be anything but scary watching it today...(are you that old? haha)
    Never been too much of a fan of gore horror. Oh if you're into psychological horror you should definitely check out Rosemary's baby, that's if you haven't seen it already.
    Alien will drop your socks off. Trust me on that one. There are scenes in that movie that will absolutely wreck your nerves, especially the first time you watch it. Well I used to be in love with a young Goldie Hawn, does that make me very old?

S

Salome

[VBTUBE]OyO7pu4KJW8[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]6A7TDIyO0-c[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]Or6QTKBT_Xc[/VBTUBE]

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter