Mouhafaza if Keserwan and Jbail ; is it the beginning of a Crusader federation in Lebanon

Do you support a federal Lebanon

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
LVV

LVV

Mouhafaza keserwan jbail is the opportunity to establish the beginning of a federal state

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Plain and simple yes. :)
    There are provinces springing up these past years. Akkar, Baalbeck-Hermel, Chouf-Aley and Jbeil-Keserwen.
    Metn and Baabda should also be a province together forming the christians 70% of the total if not more.

Reactions: LVV
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I'd cross madfoun and add all cazas all the way to zgharta and deir el a7mar to it

LVV

LVV

Plain and simple yes. :)
    There are provinces springing up these past years. Akkar, Baalbeck-Hermel, Chouf-Aley and Jbeil-Keserwen.
    Metn and Baabda should also be a province together forming the christians 70% of the total if not more.
    Metn great but with Baabda meaning Dahie living with Corrie girl ?
    Are you sure bro
    I prefer matn with keserwan and jbail with Christian part of Baabda

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don’t think federalism solves anything... the problem lies in the central government from one side, and childish/disrespectful/greedy culture of all the people.

LVV

LVV

I don’t think federalism solves anything... the problem lies in the central government from one side, and childish/disrespectful/greedy culture of all the people.
    Well the region was created on FPM proposal

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Wait what
    So now Both Jbeil and Keserwan disconnected from the rest of Mount Lebanon governate and formed their own ?
    when was that ?
    walaw man?? minnak 3aref. this was about 2 years ago. WJ also wanted Aley-Chouf i dont know if he got it or not.