Mouhafaza if Keserwan and Jbail ; is it the beginning of a Crusader federation in Lebanon

Do you support a federal Lebanon

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I haven't a clue...
this is the first time i hear of this lol
yeh bro
akkar became a province
baalbeck-hermel
jbeil-keserwen

but i dont think nothing has been done yet but the law has been done and approved as a province. they had a meeting with ali khalil 5 days ago about it.

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

a federal lebanon is nearly in place aslan. each sect is trying to have a province from baalbeck-hermel, akkar, jbeil-keserwen. next will be aley-chouf and i am assuming after that the 4 christian districts will become a province in north leaving tripoli with minnieh and dinnieh.

once all of this is done and done quickly we will see a mouhafaz in each province with their own rules and laws. its already started. jbeil and keserwen is a major one as they will have a christian mouhafez in a mount lebanon which normally the mouhafez from the ottomon area is a sunni.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

0630E024-0F35-4505-A224-45D564ECEC93.png the issue is that the spread of the christians on the land. this is where each party was spread geographically in 2018.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The best way to achieve federalism in Lebanon is to not use the term "federalism" because it seems to bring back bad memories.