• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Muki Manifesto

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Don't tell me that you are also an SSNP?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sometimes I wonder if you are really this ridiculous or is your absolute hatred towards me clouding your judgement to the point that you are no longer incapable of understanding simple English!

Seriously my poem is extremely simple, and what I meant was already explained to you!! You cannot possibly be this dense!

^^ regarding ssnp and fascism from the horse's mouth!
Thanks for explaining.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sometimes I wonder if you are really this ridiculous or is your absolute hatred towards me clouding your judgement to the point that you are no longer capable of understanding simple English!

Seriously my poem is extremely simple, and what I meant was already explained to you!! You cannot possibly be this dense!

^^ regarding ssnp and fascism from the horse's mouth!
Ah just saw your quote of my post. I see yet again that you project your incapacities with the language you use.
Clearly my post is making reference to litterature and the conclusion of that quest was as I said that SSNP are fascist and also anti semitic. So this explains your feeling towards me but I don't give a damn about how you feel. It is the problem you face when you look at your self in the mirror and remember how poisoning and ugly you feel like.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Ah just saw your quote of my post. I see yet again that you project your incapacities with the language you use.
Clearly my post is making reference to litterature and the conclusion of that quest was as I said that SSNP are fascist and also anti semitic. So this explains your feeling towards me but I don't give a damn about how you feel. It is the problem you face when you look at your self in the mirror and remember how poisoning and ugly you feel like.

Sure, Jan!

Back to not pressing that show ignored content!

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I bleed Antoun Saadeh, can't you tell?
Tell me who your friends are I will tell you who you are is an old proverb that works well in gathering intelligence.
The contradiction between being an Israeli and also a friend of an SSNP terrorist is beyond reasonable. This will make me question good faith which should be the principal consideration for the vote.
Good faith can only be re-established when we find out if you are really an Israeli and here I owe @Frisbeetarian an appology.
Then we have an Israeli claiming being an SSNP in a psychiatric case where a dominant narcissist has the capacity to make a weak Israeli submit to SSNP terrorist for getting the job on a Lebanese Forum. I see corruption.
I certainly support dialogue between Israelis and Lebanese on the Forum, but I prefer to speak with a straight forward Israeli not one hiding behind an SSNP terrorist to get the job.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

Tell me who your friends are I will tell you who you are is an old proverb that works well in gathering intelligence.
The contradiction between being an Israeli and also a friend of an SSNP terrorist is beyond reasonable. This will make me question good faith which should be the principal consideration for the vote.
Good faith can only be re-established when we find out if you are really an Israeli and here I owe @Frisbeetarian an appology.
Then we have an Israeli claiming being an SSNP in a psychiatric case where a dominant narcissist has the capacity to make a weak Israeli submit to SSNP terrorist for getting the job on a Lebanese Forum. I see corruption.
I certainly support dialogue between Israelis and Lebanese on the Forum, but I prefer to speak with a straight forward Israeli not one hiding behind an SSNP terrorist to get the job.

Yeah you really need to cut the crap with your convoluted garbage! Muki is not an Israeli, he does support Israel, I just used that for a rhyme in the bloody poem! I used to like and defend ssnp and antoun saade, but so did you darling so cut that other crap as well! And muki and I used to argue about that all the time, we still do actually!

Seriously baddik tetfaddale thelle 3anne with your bullshit psychoanalysis, and all the other crap that come with it! I made silly poems for the people I am voting for, get the **** over it!

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Just hours ago you were defending Muki and saying he was not Israeli but a Lebanese American. What changed? How do you flip so fast? His sarcastic 'bleeding antoun saadeh' remark is enough to prove he's Israeli? Whatever you're trying to prove doesn't change the fact that Muki would be a great mod. Give it a rest already...

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Just hours ago you were defending Muki and saying he was not Israeli but a Lebanese American. What changed? How do you flip so fast? His sarcastic 'bleeding antoun saadeh' remark is enough to prove he's Israeli? Whatever you're trying to prove doesn't change the fact that Muki would be a great mod. Give it a rest already...
Isabella's post says he is
I am referring to a post that makes this statement and not making my own.
You are the moderator you should edit the post that makes this statement

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Isabella post says he is
8 am referring to a post that makes this statement and not making my own.
You are the moderator you should edit the post that makes this statement
Mods can't edit any of the election threads. Only @Jo can.
Isabella's post was clarified. Muki ma khasso with your spat with Isabella. Don't spam his thread with useless accusations.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Mods can't edit any of the election threads. Only @Jo can.
Muki ma khasso with your spat with Isabella. Don't spam his thread with useless accusations.
I am certainly speaking in relation to a statement allowed to be published here and I have the right to question as long as the statement is kept in the post that makes this claim.
This is taking that other posts that discussed the claim were deleted because this information was false.
Why keep miss hysterical statement when it is false.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@Muki can you please put an end to this :)....you are a controversial figure people fight in your thread about issues unrelated to you!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I am certainly speaking in relation to a statement allowed to be published here and I have the right to question as long as the statement is kept in the post that makes this claim.
This is taking that other posts that discussed the claim were deleted because this information was false.
Why keep miss hysterical statement when it is false.

I was never an ssnper either, I was a sympathiser never joined the party or held a card, just read antoun saade thought he made sense on some stuff... it's a freaking poem, I took some liberties!

As much as I hate that word, you're the only one being hysterical here! You have issues with me because I like talking about my personal life that's fine, but stop making it into something it's not! W Helle seriously Helle 3anne ba2a!

!Aoune32

I'm now concerned about this newlly declared SSNP relationship. @Muki can you please explain where do you stand in relation to SSNP?
It is important for the vote because they are seriously fascist.

Just a question.
All jews are bad? All SSNP are bad?
There is bad and good in everyone. There are good christians and bad ones. Good muslims and bad one. Him being SSNP has nothing to do why you would vote for him or not.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Just a question.
All jews are bad? All SSNP are bad?
There is bad and good in everyone. There are good christians and bad ones. Good muslims and bad one. Him being SSNP has nothing to do why you would vote for him or not.
I am half Jew and I don't have a problem with any religion.
And he is not an SSNP.
I'm not posting here after this post.