• No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Let the country close from Friday to Sunday

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Thawra # Furoshima

I
Min ya3ne Crusaders? USA? :lol:
Stop living in the miserable past. With this attitude, you will struggle to find partners to live with in Lebanon. You are not more Lebanese than another person if they were born in Tripoli or Hermel or Jnoub because of your religion. Get a grip and get your hand off it. For your own good walla. No crusader nor anyone else will give two shits about you because you are Christian. Look at Iraq and Syria and Egypt. We coexist or we destroy each other.
I mean Western Christians Civilization
We can’t barely coexist with retards

theMightyRedV

I

I mean Western Christians Civilization
We can’t barely coexist with retards
Yes - "Western Christians Civilization" will not give a shit about the Christians of Lebanon, just like they didnt give a shit about the Christians of Egypt, Syria, and Iraq.

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
Orange Room Supporter
I believe it was Finland that temporarily adopted the 4-day work week. It seems studies show every indication that this is the most productive work week/weekend split. If indeed that is the case, I say we do the same, from Friday to Sunday. Of course this would be under the guise of modernity and progress, while in fact it is only due to our primitive and sectarian mindset. Much like everything else really.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I believe it was Finland that temporarily adopted the 4-day work week. It seems studies show every indication that this is the most productive work week/weekend split. If indeed that is the case, I say we do the same, from Friday to Sunday. Of course this would be under the guise of modernity and progress, while in fact it is only due to our primitive and sectarian mindset. Much like everything else really.

Maybe workers will feel more productive but there will be a fall in output.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Go F ...yourself
Lebanon follow Crusader and Western Civilization
Saturday and Sunday we close
You don’t like it go to Mecca or Iran
The Maronites founded this country in 1920
And it was a mistake to join the bint Jbail nabatieh
Akkar Tripoli And Hermel to Lebanon
Lebanon should have remained mount Lebanon plus Beirut plus Zahle plus Sidon Tyre And Baalbek 5000skm under French rule part of Europe like Monaco without all your shits problem from Nasser to Arafat to Terrorists to Iran to Syrian And Palestinian Refugees

I agree. Muslims are the reason behind Lebanon's demise.

Thawra # Furoshima

Yes - "Western Christians Civilization" will not give a shit about the Christians of Lebanon, just like they didnt give a shit about the Christians of Egypt, Syria, and Iraq.
Well Trump the Crusader is giving Lebanon 1 billion dollars a year plus 1,5 billions dollars from world bank every year
France ?? organized 20 billions dollars cedre conference

Thawra # Furoshima

It's shameful that you take pride in being a mindless follower.
I’m proud to be part of Crusader Nations under the Crusader in Chief Trump
AUB best university in the Middle East
LAU
St Joseph
Hundreds of schools
Vatican

These are my references
Without them Lebanon is nothing

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Go F ...yourself
Lebanon follow Crusader and Western Civilization
Saturday and Sunday we close
You don’t like it go to Mecca or Iran
The Maronites founded this country in 1920
And it was a mistake to join the bint Jbail nabatieh
Akkar Tripoli And Hermel to Lebanon
Lebanon should have remained mount Lebanon plus Beirut plus Zahle plus Sidon Tyre And Baalbek 5000skm under French rule part of Europe like Monaco without all your shits problem from Nasser to Arafat to Terrorists to Iran to Syrian And Palestinian Refugees

My village is in Tyr district. Ten minutes away from the city. Lol

The_FPMer

Very wrong. We have reached the nadir because people keep looking outwards for nations to help them. When Lebanese reach mental independence, then we can start building a strong sovereign nation.

GMA's words: 5olsit ma3rakit el ta7rir, ballashit ma3rakit el ta7aror.

The_FPMer

4 day work days are actually a thing and they do indeed work.

Your Lebanon is and has always been a failure. I recommend less projection.
Not true at all, we were way better pre-1975. Our finances were better and we used to export lots of goods despite all the turmoil.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So you would have been on the waiting list
Tyre is only accepted because of its Phoenician past and visited by Jesus and Mary

You need your head checked. Please pay a visit to Deir al Salib if you can't find a mental hospital in the US to treat you appropriately.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I’m proud to be part of Crusader Nations under the Crusader in Chief Trump
AUB best university in the Middle East
LAU
St Joseph
Hundreds of schools
Vatican

These are my references

Without the oil and petrol dollars of the Wahhabi vermins your crusader in chief that is as mentally unstable as you are will have his economy crashing. But again those vermins are only good in sabotaging the Middle East and cowing to US tutelage instead of uniting the region and standing up for their right. They should learn a lesson or two from Assad and Iran. Foreign relations should be give and take and not asslicking.

Thawra # Furoshima

Without the oil and petrol dollars of the Wahhabi vermins your crusader in chief that is as mentally unstable as you are will have his economy crashing. But again those vermins are only good in sabotaging the Middle East and cowing to US tutelage instead of uniting the region and standing up for their right. They should learn a lesson or two from Assad and Iran. Foreign relations should be give and take and not asslicking.
My Crusader in Chief brought Iran and all its Terrorists mignons to bankruptcy
You can’t even pay salaries