Legendary Member
Go F ...yourself
Lebanon follow Crusader and Western Civilization
Saturday and Sunday we close
You don’t like it go to Mecca or Iran
The Maronites founded this country in 1920
And it was a mistake to join the bint Jbail nabatieh
Akkar Tripoli And Hermel to Lebanon
Lebanon should have remained mount Lebanon plus Beirut plus Zahle plus Sidon Tyre And Baalbek 5000skm under French rule part of Europe like Monaco without all your shits problem from Nasser to Arafat to Terrorists to Iran to Syrian And Palestinian Refugees

Bro,
You do know that Friday is half day aslan with most muslims working just from 8-11 or 8-12?
I think it is fair that christians work all of Friday and muslims take off and on Sunday christians are off and muslims work. Saturday for both.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Thank God Australians know the difference between Christians and Muslims. When you tell an Australian that you're Lebanese the first thing they ask you is if you're Christian or Muslim lol.

The country as I said many times is doomed. We are still talking about which day is OFF or should be OFF whilst our corrupt politicians are stealing every day from our people's pockets and the people are just supporting the words of the Mufti, the Sayyed or the Crusader christian. what a country!

Qandahar

Legendary Member
I like the idea of half working day on Fridays more to be honest..
But I can understand large families who want to take their children with them to the congregational prayer and needs more time for it!

Anyway this all baseless as Muslims we are in no position to make any demands at the moment we are simply extremely politically weak but when the day comes and we regain political power in the world this wont be an issue as everything would evolve around the prayer times again hopefully!

Hopefully then we will change into the lunar calendar as well and Jerusalem will be our Capital :lol:

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I like the idea of half working day on Fridays more to be honest..
But I can understand large families who want to take their children with them to the congregational prayer and needs more time for it!

Anyway this all baseless as Muslims we are in no position to make any demands at the moment we are simply extremely politically weak but when the day comes and we regain political power in the world this wont be an issue as everything would evolve around the prayer times again hopefully!

Hopefully then we will change into the lunar calendar as well and Jerusalem will be our Capital :lol:
And the mehdi would have come :lol:

Qandahar

Legendary Member
And the mehdi would have come :lol:

Well that can not be that long can it? :happy:

Not but seriously on this topic again..
I think a good proposal is to make two or three different types of holidays depending on what the worker choose.. meaning those who want to take off on saturday and sunday can do so and those who want to take off on friday and saturday can do so this way the government will be available all days of the week :p

motorhead

Well that can not be that long can it? :happy:

Not but seriously on this topic again..
I think a good proposal is to make two or three different types of holidays depending on what the worker choose.. meaning those who want to take off on saturday and sunday can do so and those who want to take off on friday and saturday can do so this way the government will be available all days of the week :p

Friday is already half day. Even the Christian workers in government / public facilities like Damen work half day Friday as far as I know.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Federalism will answer this problem. In Christian cantons, you get saturday and sunday off. In muslim cantons you get friday and sunday. In christian cantons you have civil marriage. In muslim cantons you dont. In christian cantons, the legal age of marriage is 18 . In muslim cantons its less . In christian cantons alcohol is allowed. In muslim cantons it isint. Etc.

Mor_Efrem

Federalism will answer this problem. In Christian cantons, you get saturday and sunday off. In muslim cantons you get friday and sunday. In christian cantons you have civil marriage. In muslim cantons you dont. In christian cantons, the legal age of marriage is 18 . In muslim cantons its less . In christian cantons alcohol is allowed. In muslim cantons it isint. Etc.

Fine with me. But how about the christians living in mostly muslim neighbourhoods, and muslims surrounded by a christian majority? I do not think it will be easy to draw lines, and enforce different rules across them.

Mor_Efrem

Living a modern state vs living in Kandahar.

Hmm, hard to make a decision there.
indeed. modern places are getting uglier with the days, people are strangers, they promote reckless consumption and sexual deviance, and are under the domination of a hateful and fanatic religious community, that no one is allowed to mention while it is actively leading us to our doom.
I might feel less isolated in Kandahar

The_FPMer

indeed. modern places are getting uglier with the days, people are strangers, they promote reckless consumption and sexual deviance, and are under the domination of a hateful and fanatic religious community, that no one is allowed to mention while it is actively leading us to our doom.
I might feel less isolated in Kandahar
eh 5allik honik :D

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Fine with me. But how about the christians living in mostly muslim neighbourhoods, and muslims surrounded by a christian majority? I do not think it will be easy to draw lines, and enforce different rules across them.
well they have to choose to live under the canton rules or change cantons. Its as simple as that knowing that the unified government will take care of their safety if they decided to stay in place. That is the only solution i see that is left . Christians in Lebanon would love this solution. However its the muslims who will heavily refuse because it will strip them naked in front of their people. You will witness prosperity in Christian areas and misery in muslim ones.

Libanes

This is NOT Saudi Arabia, what a moron.

Libanes

well they have to choose to live under the canton rules or change cantons. Its as simple as that knowing that the unified government will take care of their safety if they decided to stay in place. That is the only solution i see that is left . Christians in Lebanon would love this solution. However its the muslims who will heavily refuse because it will strip them naked in front of their people. You will witness prosperity in Christian areas and misery in muslim ones.

Sad but very true.