• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Mutliculturism: A Zionist plan to subserve the West

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They are just returning the favor. See there are refugees in wars, believe it or not.

Refresh your memory

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Students at a public school in the united states taught about islam and taken to a mosque to pray; all while suppressing all signs and aspect of Christianity. the parents who protested were directly labeled as bigots, racists, islamophobes and xenophobes.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sinead McCarthy on the Jewish Divide and Conquer of White People - 1 of 3

Sinead McCarthy on the Jewish Divide and Conquer of White People - 2 of 3

Sinead McCarthy on the Jewish Divide and Conquer of White People - 3 of 3

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Students at a public school in the united states taught about islam and taken to a mosque to pray; all while suppressing all signs and aspect of Christianity.

You are wrong. What you call as Christians in the United States are inheritors of the Protestant tradition of secularism. This tradition dictates the separation between religion and the state while allowing the multitude freedom of religion. Christians can take their kids to Church just like Muslims can take their kids to pray. They cannot demand that such practice is considered a state practice. This is the state and its administrators cannot dictate taking the people to pray.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
You are wrong. What you call as Christians in the United States are inheritors of the Protestant tradition of secularism. This tradition dictates the separation between religion and the state while allowing the multitude freedom of religion. Christians can take their kids to Church just like Muslims can take their kids to pray. They cannot demand that such practice is considered a state practice. This is the state and its administrators cannot dictate taking the people to pray.
did you even understand what the point was?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
did you even understand what the point was?

No your highness. I replied out of my ignorance to your direction.

This is your point

Students at a public school in the united states taught about islam and taken to a mosque to pray; all while suppressing all signs and aspect of Christianity. the parents who protested were directly labeled as bigots, racists, islamophobes and xenophobes.

This is my reply

You are not protesting against the claim that students are taught about islam and taken to the mosque in public schools. You are protesting against "suppressing all signs and aspects of Christianity". You protest against the Protestant value of secularism instead of asking to suppress the permission of religious practice as part of public school curriculum. .

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
No your highness. I replied out of my ignorance to your direction.

This is your point

This is my reply

You are not protesting against the claim that students are taught about islam and taken to the mosque in public schools. You are protesting against "suppressing all signs and aspects of Christianity". You protest against the Protestant value of secularism instead of asking to suppress the permission of religious practice as part of public school curriculum. .

way off like usual.

when you are in a supposedly secular public school, you do not take the kids to pray in a mosque. either you inform them about all religions or about none. more importantly you do not accuse the parents of racism and xenophobia and islamophobia when they voice their concern and point it out.

Last edited:

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
way off like usual.

when you are in a supposedly secular public school, you do not take the kids to pray in a mosque. either you inform them about all religions or about none. more importantly you do not accuse the parents of racism and xenophobia and islamophobia when they voice their concern and point it out.

Public school is not supposed to teach students about religious rituals. Parents that wish to teach their kids such rituals should take their kids to private schools.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Social studies standards in the State of New Jersey for K-12 grades is below. Looks comprehensive to me, not Islamocentric, and children learn about many other religions including Christianity and Judaism because it is a social studies course and religions have a place in history. Scroll down to page 34 (World History/Geography):

http://www.state.nj.us/education/cccs/2014/ss/standards.pdf

As for taking children to Mosque, that sounds like a lie if going by past trends. If true, then I agree it is wrong and has no room in public school curriculum.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Public school is not supposed to teach students about religious rituals. Parents that wish to teach their kids such rituals should take their kids to private schools.

Or they should not indoctrinate their children. If they're convinced by their religion, they would let kids choose on their own which religions they want to adhere to.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Or they should not indoctrinate their children. If they're convinced by their religion, they would let kids choose on their own which religions they want to adhere to.

Teaching kids about religion in a social studies course is not dogmatic education of rituals as a religious practice of one truth. I think, teaching students about the multiplicities of religions in history and society is healthy, but teaching kids practicing religious rituals as truths and commands is not permissible.

Consequently, the school is responsible to teach children that what their parents are practicing is not the only truth out there.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Teaching kids about religion in a social studies course is not dogmatic education of rituals as a religious practice of one truth. I think, teaching students about the multiplicities of religions in history and society is healthy, but teaching kids practicing religious rituals as truths and commands is not permissible.

Consequently, the school is responsible to teach children that what their parents are practicing is not the only truth out there.

That is not what I mean. Teaching religion and teaching about religion are two different things. I am talking about the former, you responded about the latter (which I agree, comprehensive education is crucial).