• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Mutliculturism: A Zionist plan to subserve the West

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Social studies standards in the State of New Jersey for K-12 grades is below. Looks comprehensive to me, not Islamocentric, and children learn about many other religions including Christianity and Judaism because it is a social studies course and religions have a place in history. Scroll down to page 34 (World History/Geography):

http://www.state.nj.us/education/cccs/2014/ss/standards.pdf

As for taking children to Mosque, that sounds like a lie if going by past trends. If true, then I agree it is wrong and has no room in public school curriculum.

how do you come to the conclusion it is maybe a lie without having any evidence on your hands? this is not acceptable.

this instance like many other, is a reflection of both the neoleftists and the extremist muslims facing what the consider to be the same enemy. neo-liberal teachers teachers in public schools are becoming quite crazed.

the right does not have special interest groups that sue these people and get them fired.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
how do you come to the conclusion it is maybe a lie without having any evidence on your hands? this is not acceptable.

I trusted what you said earlier, that students were actually taken by the public school to a Mosque, as I could not view the video. That sure proved to be a mistake. After watching the video, I determined that students were never taken to a Mosque, so it is in fact a lie. What the video says is that students were shown a video of someone being taken to a Mosque which is not the same as public school taking students to a Mosque. There's also a difference between teaching religion and teaching about a religion.

So, let's recap. You are outraged because Faux News isolated an incident of a video about Islam shown in a classroom teaching seventh grade social studies (World Cultures and Geography). Thirty second Google search yielded me the content of that exact course: Social Studies / 7th Grade Social Studies Curriculum Profile If teacher showed a video about Islam as material of instruction, then it only stands to reason that she would do the sane with other cultures or religions that are taught in the same classroom.

There's nothing to be outraged about, but of course you aren't interested in rational discussion and critical thinking. Emotional appeals are your forte.

This is not the first such story circulated in the media that either proves to be a complete lie, or is just completely blown out of proportion by people who see what they want to see without applying any degree of critical thinking.

By the way, suing doesn't get people fired. Violating company code of conduct does.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
That is not what I mean. Teaching religion and teaching about religion are two different things. I am talking about the former, you responded about the latter (which I agree, comprehensive education is crucial).

You cannot control what people teach their children to fear so that children obey parental command said to be god's. You can only counter such family practices by comprehensive education system allowing children to know that differences exist. They will also know where there parent's are situated. They have a choice.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
I trusted what you said earlier, that students were actually taken by the public school to a Mosque, as I could not view the video. That sure proved to be a mistake. After watching the video, I determined that students were never taken to a Mosque, so it is in fact a lie. What the video says is that students were shown a video of someone being taken to a Mosque which is not the same as public school taking students to a Mosque. There's also a difference between teaching religion and teaching about a religion.

So, let's recap. You are outraged because Faux News isolated an incident of a video about Islam shown in a classroom teaching seventh grade social studies (World Cultures and Geography). Thirty second Google search yielded me the content of that exact course: Social Studies / 7th Grade Social Studies Curriculum Profile If teacher showed a video about Islam as material of instruction, then it only stands to reason that she would do the sane with other cultures or religions that are taught in the same classroom.

There's nothing to be outraged about, but of course you aren't interested in rational discussion and critical thinking. Emotional appeals are your forte.

This is not the first such story circulated in the media that either proves to be a complete lie, or is just completely blown out of proportion by people who see what they want to see without applying any degree of critical thinking.

By the way, suing doesn't get people fired. Violating company code of conduct does.
my mistake, for some reason i was under the impression that the children were acually taken to the mosque on a field trip, which is not wrong by itself as long as they are exposed to all different religions and learn about them without bias.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Typical leftist-multiculturalist-victim posing fascist.

They keep crying and whining and finger pointing all day long...Women abused...bla bla bla...genocide...bla bla bla...homophobic...bla bla bla...rape...bla bla bla...racists...bla bla bla...holocaust...bla bla bla...i love life...bla bla bla...black life matter...bla bla bla...antisemitism...bla bla bla...save liberties...bla bla bla...

But when they are in hordes, and feel a little empowered, they go in hunting packs like "We will shut you down"...and they have no second thoughts nor the smallest remorse about using violence against others.

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member

They keep crying and whining and finger pointing all day long...Women abused...bla bla bla...genocide...bla bla bla...homophobic...bla bla bla...rape...bla bla bla...racists...bla bla bla...holocaust...bla bla bla...i love life...bla bla bla...black life matter...bla bla bla...antisemitism...bla bla bla...save liberties...bla bla bla...

But when they are in hordes, and feel a little empowered, they go in hunting packs like "We will shut you down"...and they have no second thoughts nor the smallest remorse about using violence against others.

Why have you gone full retard? Your posts used to be somewhat enjoyable and thought out.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Why have you gone full retard? Your posts used to be somewhat enjoyable and thought out.

I am still the same. It's just that many still don't seem to see that there are lots of wolves in sheep clothes, and not every person brandishing a "peaceful" slogan, is necessarily aiming for good, just like not every person brandishing an "aggressive" slogan, is necessarily aiming for evil. Just like in every good action there is a part of evil, and in every evil action there is a part of good.

This is one of the moments when one needs to look much deeper to understand and make the real distinction between good and evil.

And also, I am sick of labels. Those are meant to make people blind and restrict their brain activities.

When someone uses too much labels against others, understand that he is either brainwashed, or a liar.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

the biggest issue now is that this is becoming systematic, some groups have uncovered a mechanism, call it a loophole if you want, where they can use the local set of laws to undermine and defeat certain ideologies and perspectives. and they are not shying away from using it with the usual set of attitudes that go along with it.

this is not much different from the infamous arbitrage between ali and mouawiya. secularism is not a weapon with which to abuse and suppress sections of society, its aim is completely the opposite, to give the people to freedom to practice their faith without infringing on the rights of others. but we are at the phase where everything can and will be abused to reach a certain goal.

oftentimes the horde you are describing resembles a pack of relentless hyenas who systematically proceed from one target to the next, without paying any head to reason or the rational of their actions, and definitely without calculating the consequences. it is kinda like the alliance of scavengers from all across the spectrum. feminists, homosexuals, radical islamists, neo-liberals, marxists, anarchists, neo-atheists, all converging on the same target under a veil of multiculturalism that always singles out the white and western culture for decimation, while everything else, the good and the bad is packaged for integration, and is called to come feed on what remains of the foundation of civilization.

it is becoming utterly ridiculous. inno imagine a person who is fleeing for his life from massacres, persecutions, and oppression in the middle east, pakistan and africa, does not want you to put any precautions in place to prevent the person who wants to slaughter and oppress him from coming along with his victims to the same country of refuge, sometimes even on the same boat.

the refugees are simply used as postcards and billboards to be shown on the front, but they usually do not have the sophistication to push nor to market this line of thinking. this is being cooked in more sophisticated kitchens with rather morbid objectives.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
That's exactly what you're doing.

Well allow me to disagree.

That woman in this video, and for the lone purpose of justifying her intolerance and her use of violence, started regurgitating a number of "labels" (of which some used to be causes at some point), rendering them void of their meaning, and making them mere tools for intolerance speech and violence apology.

Me describing her for what she is, a victim posing fascist, Just like the Zionists are, just like the Islamofacsists so-called Syrian revolutionists are, is not in any way to be compared to sticking labels around.

Besides, I'm not the type who likes to embellish his image and stick false labels on anyone, just in order to justify myself. If I happen to beat the $hit out of someone, I would just say I did it because he is an asshole who deserved it, and I don't care who agrees with me. And if someone asks me whether I'd do it again, my answer would probably be, well only if I see the same of him again.

But I don't go crying that he's a [email protected] Nazi who tried to rape me in my sleep...

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
Well allow me to disagree.

That woman in this video, and for the lone purpose of justifying her intolerance and her use of violence, started regurgitating a number of "labels" (of which some used to be causes at some point), rendering them void of their meaning, and making them mere tools for intolerance speech and violence apology.

Can you state some of them and why you disagree? Lets see if you've thought this through or are just parroting what some personalities spout on Youtube.

Me describing her for what she is, a victim posing fascist, Just like the Zionists are, just like the Islamofacsists so-called Syrian revolutionists are, is not in any way to be compared to sticking labels around.

You seem to hold a good deal of resentment towards someone you don't actually know.
So Syrian revolutionaries are "Islamofascists"?

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Can you state some of them and why you disagree? Lets see if you've thought this through or are just parroting what some personalities spout on Youtube.
yes indeed, why would anyone disagree with a public school teacher, who actually beat up a peaceful person to prevent him from expressing his opinion, then went ahead to accuse him of being a fascist and a nazi, so yes, @Abou Sandal please explain to us why would you disagree with that against rationality and against all reason :p
You seem to hold a good deal of resentment towards someone you don't actually know.
you're right. next time lezim yel2ata bsha3ra w yelbeja bel ard so that he could avoid being in such an embarrassing position :p
So Syrian revolutionaries are "Islamofascists"?
why would anyone make such a claim that they are all islamofascists when it is obvious that only these ones are
the rest are very ok.

Last edited:

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
yes indeed, why would anyone disagree with a public school teacher, who actually beat up a peaceful person to prevent him from expressing his opinion, then went ahead to accuse him of being a fascist and a nazi, so yes, @Abou Sandal please explain to us why would you disagree with that against rationality and against all reason :p

You seem to have issues with your cognitive abilities as you fail to understand and misconstrue a comparatively straight forward and simple question.

you're right. next time lezim yel2ata bsha3ra w yelbeja bel ard so that he could avoid being in such an embarrassing position :p

Shou khass toz b marhaba.

why would anyone make such a claim that they islamofascists when it is obvious that only these ones are

• Revolutionary Commando Army[79]
  • Central Division[98]
  • Army of Conquerors in the Land of the Levant[99][100]
  • Northern Hawks Brigade[105]
  • 1st Division of Aleppo[106]
  • Abna al-Hasaka Union[116]
  • Soldiers of al-Hasakah[119]
  • Revolutionaries of Syrian Jazeera[115]
  • Ahrar al-Shaddadi
  • Liwa al-Ikhlas
  • Firqat al Amiyn al Uwlaa Halab[122]
  • Secret Tasks Brigade[123]
the rest are very ok.

You and I both know that the revolution didn't start out like that. Lists like these, especially coming from a Lebanese living in Lebanon, only demonstrate that you have no moral backbone and you lunge unto whatever fits your narrative and reinforces your prejudices.

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
Full retard? Please.. let him tell us about leftist fascists :lol:. Chances are he won't even understand how absurd that is.

To be fair, some of the discourse coming out of some leftist circles is fundamentally racist and is playing right into the hand of the alt-right.

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
Full retard? Please.. let him tell us about leftist fascists :lol:. Chances are he won't even understand how absurd that is.

To clarify; I am no centrist. I believe that violent struggle might be the only recourse left to salvage and propagate progressive values. We should be fighting to counter reactionary forces, not empower them.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To be fair, some of the discourse coming out of some leftist circles is fundamentally racist and is playing right into the hand of the alt-right.

I agree, but it's impossible to control what every single leftist person ever says. Racism exists on both sides of the aisle, and dare I say it is quite innate behavior in mankind (fear of other is a primitive survival instinct). Media will zoom in onto those fringes, though, and magnify their impact because the story that caters to human emotions is the story that sells, regardless of where the media stood on the political spectrum.

To clarify; I am no centrist. I believe that violent struggle might be the only recourse left to salvage and propagate progressive values. We should be fighting to counter reactionary forces, not empower them.

I am no pacifist, but violence in western societies will not help augment progressive values, especially in the United States. The underlying mindset behind propagating violent struggle is to expedite change. That's not possible, because it must be a slow process. The goal is not to create a political system built upon progressive values; the goal is to transform society in that direction. Forcing people to adhere to something they are not convinced of will yield resistance, so the goal must be to convince people.

JB81

Legendary Member

Are you in your right mind? And you dare to call others intolerant?
What difference does it make you from a fascist or ISIS if you want to implement your set of values on others by violence and force?

Mind you, this is 21st century. It's the age of information and communication. If you can't convince the people by your set of values; you force it on them by violence ? Are you serious?