• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Myanmar wants ethnic cleansing of Rohingya - UN official

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
I went to a Catholic School. I used to attend mass every Monday, until the devil hedeneh.

Being a non-Christian kid, I was allowed to attend but was told not to eat the chips thingy. I still hold a grudge against them for denying me a bite out of Jesus' body.

But fortunately now I can afford to buy Pringles and can eat as many Jesuses as I want.
Haha that's funny.
I didn't care much about the bread, the wine is my weakness.
If they give a full glass, I would attend Masses all day continuous. Hell you pay for music and wine in real life.

• Advertisement
  • Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Deuteronomy 20:10-18King James Version (KJV)
    10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.
    Many issues here :) quick Google search does not answer everything

- where is the reference that these laws were used. You found the first few verses of war and posted them.

- ironically, the verses are so similar to the Quran, even calling for peace before war, which was not applied.

- the Quran mentions very clearly that the Muslims and Mohammed should not at all follow the kuffars. How and why would they follow their laws?

O Prophet, fear Allah and do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I went to a Catholic School. I used to attend mass every Monday, until the devil hedeneh.

Being a non-Christian kid, I was allowed to attend but was told not to eat the chips thingy. I still hold a grudge against them for denying me a bite out of Jesus' body.

But fortunately now I can afford to buy Pringles and can eat as many Jesuses as I want.

طوبى للمدعوين إلى وليمة الحمل

على كلِّن، مبين صار فيك عقدة من المسحيّين من وقتها. بدّك حكيم نفسي إن لو إنفريوريتي كومبلكس

Last edited:
    JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Haha that's funny.
    I didn't care much about the bread, the wine is my weakness.
    If they give a full glass, I would attend Masses all day continuous. Hell you pay for music and wine in real life.
    Matthew 27:27-31
    The Soldiers Mock Jesus

27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the governor’s headquarters, and they gathered the whole cohort around him. 28 They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him, 29 and after twisting some thorns into a crown, they put it on his head. They put a reed in his right hand and knelt before him and mocked him, saying, “Hail, King of the Jews!” 30 They spat on him, and took the reed and struck him on the head. 31 After mocking him, they stripped him of the robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him away to crucify him.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So why are Muslims targeted in that country not Christians for instance? There should be a reason because the % is low. I thought there was larger Muslim community, Christians are even more. Something is missing and don't make sense.
    Thank you, this is the question that bothers me too.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    America's Afghanistan 2.0 this time against China and the Buddhists

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So why are Muslims targeted in that country not Christians for instance? There should be a reason because the % is low. I thought there was larger Muslim community, Christians are even more. Something is missing and don't make sense.
    The number is low but their birth rate is much higher than the national average.

That, plus the colonial past during which the Rohingya helped persecute the natives and settled on their lands, plus their more recent links to Islamic radicalism, plus the state of surrounding countries in which Muslims went from minority to majority, is why the Burmese are so worried.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    excellent problem solved
    they went back to where they crawled from
    3a2balna

الأمم المتحدة: ارتفاع عدد اللاجئين من مسلمي الروهينغا الذين وصلوا إلى بنغلادش إلى 800 ألف شخص

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    wallaw
    they are muslims
    your brotehrs

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    more on the muslim plight in myanmar. to put things in perspective.

not all that different from what went on in achrafieh in 2006..

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    more on the muslim plight in myanmar. to put things in perspective.

not all that different from what went on in achrafieh in 2006..

We must condemn the Myanmar Muslims for attacking a church in Pakistan and another in Lebanon!